Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military (49884 Views)

Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria / Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives / APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by ukandi1(m): 7:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
deskossy:
Obasanjo is never a stateman. ...not even a word for d loser..smh.d man is too bitter, i won't be surprised if he writes an open letter to gmb two yrs into his presidency. ..talking about snipers and shit

Exactly.
U sabi something.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by FairDude(m): 7:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
make i book space
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
baba
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by Myself2(m): 7:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
I can say unequivocally that one of the biggest problems Nigeria has today are people like Olusegun Obasanjo, the infamous baboon from Ota.God has to weed out these verminous cretins from the face of this earth so Nigeria can have enduring peace

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by Deltagiant: 7:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
Obasanjo never disappoints; always full of himself. Condescending and with this notice-me syndrome.
Pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by Sunnah1(m): 7:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
deskossy:
Obasanjo is never a stateman. ...not even a word for d loser..smh.d man is too bitter, i won't be surprised if he writes an open letter to gmb two yrs into his presidency. ..talking about snipers and shit
The l8a is meant for the winner and not the looser. So, what is the point dedicating some words for the looser?

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by Ahmeduana(m): 7:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
jorge1980:

Why is there no unlike button on nairaland?
THOSE LIKES YOU USE TO SEE ARE FROM INTERNET GHOSTS
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by illiad: 7:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
Obasanjo your bitterness has no place to hide. I hope you wouldn't try to control buhari from Otta farm because you would be more disappointed this time than you were with Jonathan.
MR THIRD TERM

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by Suljosh: 7:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
How do I change my USERNAME?
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by Myself2(m): 7:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
Sunnah1:

The l8a is meant for the winner and not the looser. So, what is the point dedicating some words for the looser?

It's loser, not looser you dumbfuck

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
o
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by terrifik19(m): 7:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
hmmnnn, this open letters shaaaa....

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by cold(m): 7:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
Why is Obasanjo always so desperate for relevance? I tire for this man o!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by vislabraye(m): 7:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
Obj should stfu. He should only speak when asked to. Why must the press hear about what he has to say?
IBB, Abdul Salam are all elder statesman do you hear them write letters up and down? No matter what, GEJ has made a good name for himself. He did not fight for 3rd term.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by Ohibenemma(m): 7:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
help3852:
Which one of those mentioned did he do in 8years
Good question! Outgoing or not, Jonathan massively outperformed the Ota landlord. Many are simply being sentimentally guided to expect Buhari to perform in four/eight years what the AD/AC/ACN/APC couldn't do in Lagos for sixteen years...
This ol'man should simply be ignored.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by Ahmeduana(m): 7:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
[quote uthor=jorge1980 post=32248597]

Why is there no unlike button on nairaland?[/quote]
THOSE LIKES YOU USE TO SEE ARE FROM INTERNET GHOSTS, SINCE THE ELECTION IS OVER, SO WILL THE GHOSTS DISAPPEAR LIKEWISE THE LIKES!
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
cold:
Why is Obasanjo always no desperate for relevance? I tire for this man o!

Lack of Obasanjo's support is one of the several reasons Nigeria rejected Jonathan. I'd say that's pretty relevant.

Or you forgot how Jonathan was chasing him around before the election for forgiveness?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by Tunguy01(m): 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
deskossy:
I want to bliv u are right nd not a fool bt watx my opinion against thousands of nairalander
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by Tolubory(m): 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
cheesy Wonderful

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by emmykk(m): 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
pDude:
Just imagine a ragtag bunch of scrawny Alibaba terrorists holding an entire country hostage angry angry

Rubbish and Nonsense. angry

Boko Haram should have been defeated in 3 days if GEJ was serious. Let Sai Baba show that slowpoke how it is done.

Sai Buhari

MR President is better than GMB.he is a core gentleman and a democrat.

When buhari lost the last time,his statement cause the dead of corp members,then jonathan got the south west votes that is in favour of buhari now.but then he refuse defeat.

I sorry for you calling the champion of democracy slowpoke.

Now that you elect buhari we expect bokoharam to die down because we all know why boko haram came up.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by emmasege: 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
GMB, Obasanjo may appear like a friend but he's realistically an enemy. He's like the biblical pharaoh who wanted Israel to go but no go far. He can't stand a man equalling or surpassing his records.
Secondly, you must put the following @ arm's length if u must have a successful govt: Obasanjo, atiku, Tinubu, aregberascal, el rufai, amaechi & bukola saraki. Fashola will be a good material in ur government.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by skyface00(m): 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
GMB..I dont mind if u give our former president GEJ...The Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by ceejay80s(m): 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
I no even understand the letter , the only thing I grab inside na electricity power which is what I want for now, immediately baba tear him pdp card the party turn to dust

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by help3852: 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ohibenemma:

Good question! Outgoing or not, Jonathan massively outperformed the Ota landlord. Many are simply being sentimentally guided to expect Buhari to perform in four/eight years what the AD/AC/ACN/APC couldn't do in sixteen years...
This ol'man should simply be ignored.

They leverage on Buhari's personality

Even Tinubu can not pull such number of votes if he was the one that contested.

And if Tinubu contest against Buhari, he will lose
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by Pebcak: 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ebora owu respect

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by Egbagirl(f): 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
But is Obasanjo lying? Has the military institution not been "rubbished"? Have other institutions in Nigeria not been "rubbished"?

Let's leave sentiments out of this and be realistic. All Nigerian institutions need a massive overhaul!

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by juman(m): 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
deskossy:

Because they did not allow him to control them.

That man never believes in free and fear election. He does not believes that nigerian masses deserve better living standard.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
Nice, lets go there cool
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by Missmossy(f): 7:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hmm OBJ should take it easy biko grin
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by Vikkie14: 7:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
saymax:
Letter on point. D present govt has really rubbished d military n wat it stands for.
my Sister, please you dont need to comment on this. You have no knowledge what OBJ did to the Military during his regime neither do you know what Jonathan had done. Please, politics apart, The Military have improved tremendously in weaponry than under OBJ. The hand writting is on the wall.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by PassingShot(m): 7:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
deskossy:

What do you think he meant when he said "I know you will be magnanimous in victory"?

Besides, the letter was only meant for GMB and as such no need to bring Jonathan into it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals / Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.