Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military (49901 Views)

Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria / Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives / APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by klbakare(m): 7:58am On Apr 02, 2015
Myself2:

GBAM

He is so useless and shameless, his own daughter tore him to shreds with her letter in Vanguard.

The one jonathan and his cohorts paid her to write abi?
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by klbakare(m): 8:08am On Apr 02, 2015
harmory1:

Your comment lacks basic objectivity, you need to be educated that fighting terrorism is not as easy as fighting conventional wars where the army with superior fire power has a better advantage in winning the war. Yes the govt of jonathan might have been slow in battling bokoharam outrightly and couldn't fully understand the basis of their grievances because he under estimated their capabilities however, he gave the best he can even the most powerful country in the world is till fighting taliban insurgency in afghanistan after 13 yrs

"The most powerful country in the world is fighting taliban insurgency in afghanistan" not in their own country ooo.
Jonathan's cluelessness and selfishness will remain forever historic.
It took your jonathan five good years to completely estimate boko haram's capability just as the election was approaching.
Who knows how many years it might take him to fully estimate the problems we are facing in the power sector?
The clueless increased electricity tariff without constant supply and towards election he fully estimated the impact and slashed it 50%.
Even your jonathan knows he is clueless stop defending him MR CLUELESS JNR.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by olasoji1: 8:09am On Apr 02, 2015
Obasanjo writes A Letter To Buhari

Read the letter here===>> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/04/obasanjo-writes-letter-to-buhari.html

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by donJ2(m): 8:15am On Apr 02, 2015
klbakare:

See another clueless giving me paper data,the same one jonathan was spreading that made us vote him out. When he is out of government,check our reserves , check our foreign debts(that my demigod payed all), check our dollar and check our p.m.s and use that your ogogoro stinking mouth to tell me what is there and what jonathan met.

#mumu all those your big economic acronym no concern we the Average man for street!

[/quote]

I dont argue with daft e- e.diots. I am a realist, I tot while quoting me back u wud back ur claims with facts...sources jst lik I did...but no, u think abusing me will make ur useless myopic post mek sense....

It only shows that u r so empty, making so much noise when faced with facts...

Dat gej is very weak is a fact, he failed in securing d nation is a fact...

But our economy is d biggest in Africa, 26th in d whole world and d foreign reserve was highest last yr....dez r facts, call it paper fact

Or wateva, our economy during ur useless baba's tenure cant be compared to gej's get that into ur numb skull.

...and before u quote back, go and do some research and come up with facts...not 'hear says'
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by klbakare(m): 8:23am On Apr 02, 2015
donJ2:

Every1 is screaming change but a lot still lie to themselves...

Hope u will say d truth or shut ur mouth in areas u r clueless abt...

@ bolded; answer dis quiz question
...who was d nigerian president who openely shared N50million to lawmakers for third term bid.

He never conducted a credible election during his 8yrs...

Still u worship mediocrity

Answer these questions

Wat wz nigeria's gdp in 2009? ....* google it*

Den google ;'africas biggest economy 2014-2015'

Then come back quote me with these answers.

When g.d.p is high a very important progess you will notice is reduced unemployment. How did your jonathan's g.d.p affect employment? There was no job to found anywhere.

I have told you people times without number, stop giving us paper achievement,we the common man on the street do not understand it. Give us real achievement. For example in the days of obasanjo, he brought g.s.m to us and that g.s.m alone created jobs jonathan can never create in another 10yrs of his administration. Another example, obasanjo paid all our foreign debts e.t.c give us real life somtin.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by klbakare(m): 8:41am On Apr 02, 2015
donJ2:

I dont argue with daft e- e.diots. I am a realist, I tot while quoting me back u wud back ur claims with facts...sources jst lik I did...but no, u think abusing me will make ur useless myopic post mek sense....

But our economy is d biggest in Africa, 26th in d whole world and d foreign reserve was highest last yr....dez r facts, call it paper fact

Or wateva, our economy during ur useless baba's tenure cant be compared to gej's get that into ur numb skull.

...and before u quote back, go and do some research and come up with facts...not 'hear says'

Jonathan is weak. With the weak g.d.p our baba created jobs,secured lives and property and did not empower/arm militia groups and by the way his wife was not talking rubbish about.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by klbakare(m): 8:47am On Apr 02, 2015
donJ2:

Brother fact, ur useless fact is not complete, you forgot to tell us the price of crude oil during baba's regime and during jonathan's regime.
Mr fact you forgot to tell us how much we were buying p.m.s during baba's regime and during jonathan's regime.
Mr fact you forgot to tell us how much dept was paid during baba's regime and jonathan's regime
Brother fact go and get the facts and come back to defend clueless.

How much gdp were u expecting in obj's regime where crude oil was cheap and in jonathan's regime when crude oil became expensive.
Mr fact am waiting for your facts
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by Crixina(f): 9:24am On Apr 02, 2015
bigv:
Dear Obj, thank you for your advice and support, it is very much appreciated. But please do not interfere with this govt. You can give your advice from the galleries. Your inputs would obviously be noted. This goes beyond party lines.

For the love of country.

Sincere Nigerian.
Thank you jare,always trying to interfere,now he is giving credits,when it look like it is not going the way he anticipated,he will discredit.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by Unclerukus: 10:34am On Apr 02, 2015
OBJ should swerve joor, he isn't that relevant. He's a bitter old fool.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by stevenosa(m): 11:15am On Apr 02, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:
True.

Our soldiers are now carrying handbags for civilians.

Do you know who that lady is? She is a high ranking officer in the Nigeria Army. This was a function at Abuja where her security orderly carried her bag for her.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by BlackGirlsCode: 11:35am On Apr 02, 2015
stevenosa:

Do you know who that lady is? She is a high ranking officer in the Nigeria Army. This was a function at Abuja where her security orderly carried her bag for her.

She's an ex beauty queen and the wife of a Nigerian billionaire. You think you're talking to a Ghanaian?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by annylove(f): 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
Obasanjo should leave nigerians alone,has he not done enough harm already? Let him face his farm and stop his useless advice,he better not interfer in the presidency bc if he does he is going to destroy everything again like he has done in the past.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by annylove(f): 12:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
donJ2:

very correct OBJ's tenure cannot be compared to GEJ's. ObJ almost finished Nigeria bt God never allowed him bf he relocated to his farm.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by Myself2(m): 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
Rotimi47:
[s]do you know that several weapon/platforms bought by Jonathan are refurbished? Do you know that most of them cost 3 times the price of new ones? Do you know that over 30% of weapons that are bought by Jonathan ain't functioning? Don't just go there? Why is it that the military just stated wining engagements with book haram after over 5 years? Where are the weapons he bought for over 5 years? Jonathan just left book haram to kill as many as they can, please let the sleeping dogs be or all you people's funny comments can get Jonathan into serious trouble, as his claim's can get investigated[/s].

Are you high on pit toilet fumes please go outside for some fresh air so you can reason normally

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by donJ2(m): 7:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
klbakare:

Brother fact, ur useless fact is not complete, you forgot to tell us the price of crude oil during baba's regime and during jonathan's regime.
Mr fact you forgot to tell us how much we were buying p.m.s during baba's regime and during jonathan's regime.
Mr fact you forgot to tell us how much dept was paid during baba's regime and jonathan's regime
Brother fact go and get the facts and come back to defend clueless.

How much gdp were u expecting in obj's regime where crude oil was cheap and in jonathan's regime when crude oil became expensive.
Mr fact am waiting for your facts

I can see u enjoy posting silly dumb stuff,.... u wud hv taken my advice, rather than posting this to show how dumb and clueless u r.

During ur babas regime he increased d price of pms, ...yes saying dat since a nigerian can afford to by a bottle of beer he can afford d pms increase.

Wen baba was there, was there no country at the top of d economy list... y wasnt it nigeria.

Do u know that nigeria was 36th in africas economy ranking in 2005...wat a shame

D cost of a barrel of crude oil was lower then, but ur myopic mind thought dat its jst d higher cost of crude oil that made nigeria d strongest economy...

Listen, the cost of crude oil is a global tin, so if it increases its a world wide thing, if it decreases it also affects all countries.

D cost of crude oil dosnt jst select one nation and enrich it...okay

Ur baba wz soo corrupt datz y nigeriaz gdp was amongst d poorest in africa during his time.

In 2005 Out of 53 african countries nigeria's gdp wz 36th, and 171 in d world....ur baba shud bury his ugly face in shame
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by donJ2(m): 8:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
klbakare:

See another clueless giving me paper data,the same one jonathan was spreading that made us vote him out. When he is out of government,check our reserves , check our foreign debts(that my demigod payed all), check our dollar and check our p.m.s and use that your ogogoro stinking mouth to tell me what is there and what jonathan met.

#mumu all those your big economic acronym no concern we the Average man for street!

If ur baba was so wonderful a president, y ur d.umb ass still 'average' and on d streets

U wud hv turned to dangote naa... d.umbo
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military by donJ2(m): 8:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
klbakare:

If ur baba was so wonderful a president, y is ur d.umb ass still 'average', broke and on d streets

U wud hv turned to dangote naa... d.umbo

How much did u buy rice last december??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon / Boko Haram Terrorist 'Pepper' Arrested By Soldiers. Photos / Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.