Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Police Arrest Owo Bank Robbery Suspect In Edo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Owo Bank Robbery Suspect In Edo (677 Views)

Joy Odama: Alhaji Usman Adamu, The Prime Suspect In Her Death Appears / Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS / Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Owo Bank Robbery Suspect In Edo by Omooba77: 7:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
The Edo State Police Command on Wednesday paraded one, Etopa Sadiq, suspected to have taken part in last Thursday’s bank robbery in Owo, Ondo State.‎The robbers, numbering about 40, had attacked four commercial banks and a police station in the town, leaving at least 20 persons dead.The robbers, who reportedly arrived in about 10 vehicles, were also said to have carted away larged sums of cash, arms and ammunition.‎The Commissioner of Police, Mr. Samuel Adegbuyi, who paraded the suspect at the state police headquartres in Benin, the state capital, explained that the 35-year-old man was  arrested after a gun battle with officers of the command, following information that the suspected robbers had fled to Ibilo in Akoko Edo Local Government Area of the state.He also said the fleeing robbers abandoned assault riffles and other munition at the scene of the arrest.“After the robbery, the hoodlums headed towards Ibilo in Edo State, where police operatives of the command intercepted them in a gun battle, which made some of them to flee while one suspect, by name Etopa Sadiq ‘m’, was arrested.”“Efforts are in top gear in arresting the fleeing suspects,” Adegbuyi said.Items said to have been recovered from the scene included seven AK 47 riffles, three Riot Gunners, two SMGs, two Lar riffles, four TO6 riffles, one Scorpion riffle, one Berretta riffle, Chief Revolver pistol, two Pump Action‎ guns and one Tasser riffle.

http://www.punchng.com/news/%e2%80%8epolice-arrest-owo-bank-robbery-suspect-in-edo/
Re: Police Arrest Owo Bank Robbery Suspect In Edo by tejpot(m): 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
Everyday for the thief one day for the owner

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Owo Bank Robbery Suspect In Edo by GboyegaD(m): 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
Indeed, change is here. Everyone getting more efficient in hope for a better Nigeria.
Re: Police Arrest Owo Bank Robbery Suspect In Edo by Omooba77: 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
GboyegaD:
Indeed, change is here. Everyone getting more efficient in hope for a better Nigeria.

Dont over hype anything sir
Re: Police Arrest Owo Bank Robbery Suspect In Edo by GboyegaD(m): 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
Omooba77:
Dont over hype anything sir

That's no hype as I am sure the civil service will get the turn around it deserves. If you choose to believe nothing will change, I cannot argue that with you but please, leave me with my believes and opinions.
Re: Police Arrest Owo Bank Robbery Suspect In Edo by Omooba77: 7:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
GboyegaD:

That's no hype as I am sure the civil service will get the turn around it deserves. If you choose to believe nothing will change, I cannot argue that with you but please, leave me with my believes and opinions.

Ok oh,I stand in the wing..
Re: Police Arrest Owo Bank Robbery Suspect In Edo by Mortiple(m): 7:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
Thumps up Nigerian Police Force!

News like this is indeed cheering.

However, NPF should not be swift in announcing an arrest as this since they are still tracking the fleeing robbers. This might give them a lead to run farther.
Re: Police Arrest Owo Bank Robbery Suspect In Edo by Omooba77: 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
GboyegaD:

Hope our immigration,police ,FRSC will learn abi grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Born Ghanaian Presenter Was Not Raped; She Was Acting. / Couple Stabs 10-year -old Girl In Private Parts / [video] Nigerian Police Caught Passing Feces In Water At Docking Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.