Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,080 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:48 AM

My Man Of The Year - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Man Of The Year (323 Views)

Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award / Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala / Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Man Of The Year by mikky2k2(m): 8:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan just left a legacy that I think he deserves an international award like a "NOBEL PRIZE FOR PEACE"..
I took time to study his congratulatory message to his successor & I realized that truly he is a man of peace & He called to congratulate his opponent at the appropriate time to weaken the morale of extreme protesters gathered around Inec headquaters.. cuz a simple Disagreement from him can cause uproar, protests, misunderstanding, crisis, or even a revolution which many would have lost their lives in the process.. But he accepted defeat for the sake of peace and I salute him for that even though am a supporter of the APC, the truth remains that Jonathan will never be forgotten in the history of Nigerian Democracy.. kudos sire ur my "Man Of The Year".

(1) (Reply)

Activists Ask INEC To Fix Card Reader Problems Before April 11 Elections / Best Of Easter Message To All Nairalanders / Borno Gubernatorial Online Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.