Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Opinion: Some People That Should Be In Gmb's Govt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Some People That Should Be In Gmb's Govt (1382 Views)

Igbo Position In GMB Govt Ish;not A Must(opinion) / The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB / What Will Be The Fate Of The Minister Of Agriculture In GMB Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Some People That Should Be In Gmb's Govt by Gr8amechi: 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
Now the stage is set, first I congratulate our General for his victory, He will be remembered as the Abraham Lincoln of Nigeria and indeed our time.
Some people I will truly want to see in this administration:
C. Soludo.......minister of finance
A. Adesina.......min. of Agric
R. Amechi........SSG
B. Fashola........minister for development. and strategy planning
O. Adams......minister of labour and prod.
A. Jega........minister of education or EFCC chairman
Fayemi..........
please don't just read but add to the list
who do you hope to see in the change team

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Some People That Should Be In Gmb's Govt by Adeyeancah(m): 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
Space booked!
I dey come bro
Re: Opinion: Some People That Should Be In Gmb's Govt by olajide21: 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
Path Utomi?
Obyyyy Ezekwesili
Me
Re: Opinion: Some People That Should Be In Gmb's Govt by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
Pat Utomi Finance
Re: Opinion: Some People That Should Be In Gmb's Govt by politricks: 8:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lord i wish Dora Akunyili was still alive. May her soul rest in peace.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Some People That Should Be In Gmb's Govt by sugarvallly(f): 8:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
continue
Re: Opinion: Some People That Should Be In Gmb's Govt by AWONEYAN(m): 8:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
Fashola. Minister for power
Re: Opinion: Some People That Should Be In Gmb's Govt by Sloan: 8:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
politricks:
Lord i wish Dora Akunyili was still alive. May her soul rest in peace.

Akunyili messed up with Yaradua saga. She is as much a thief as Okonji Iweala, the fat-face thieving ballon of a woman!
Re: Opinion: Some People That Should Be In Gmb's Govt by Gr8amechi: 9:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
olajide21:
Path Utomi?
Obyyyy Ezekwesili
Me
name where you would want to see them
Re: Opinion: Some People That Should Be In Gmb's Govt by Gr8amechi: 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
name where you would want to see them
Re: Opinion: Some People That Should Be In Gmb's Govt by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
I'm not on the list?! This is an outrage!!! || We wee not take this! We wee not take this!! We cannot take this!!!

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Some People That Should Be In Gmb's Govt by olajide21: 9:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
I'm not on the list?! This is an outrage!!! || We wee not take this! We wee not take this!! We cannot take this!!![/quote
Are you related to Elder Godsday Orubebe? Are you his son or his father?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Some People That Should Be In Gmb's Govt by nicklaus40: 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
Pat utomi- minister of finance
Re: Opinion: Some People That Should Be In Gmb's Govt by Gr8amechi: 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
[quote author=RickRichards post=32252457]I'm not on the list?! This is an outrag
lolzzzz hope you are not an ijaw
Re: Opinion: Some People That Should Be In Gmb's Govt by ademoladeji(m): 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
Amechi- SSG
Tinubu- Finance Minister grin
Fashola- Head of Service
Re: Opinion: Some People That Should Be In Gmb's Govt by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
[quote author=Gr8amechi post=32253264][/quote]
Why?
Re: Opinion: Some People That Should Be In Gmb's Govt by Fellonigerians: 10:59am On Apr 02, 2015
Sloan:

Akunyili messed up with Yaradua saga. She is as much a thief as Okonji Iweala, the fat-face thieving ballon of a woman!

No she didnt... She championed Change that was required at that time...

Fashola should be the Attorney-General or Min of Power or Petroleum...
Re: Opinion: Some People That Should Be In Gmb's Govt by Fellonigerians: 11:00am On Apr 02, 2015
ademoladeji:
Amechi- SSG
Tinubu- Finance Minister grin
Fashola- Head of Service

Better for Head of Service to come from within... They are enough capable people there... Will be a waste to put Fashols there...

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Some People That Should Be In Gmb's Govt by dayo23(f): 11:24am On Apr 02, 2015
B
Fellonigerians:

Better for Head of Service to come from within... They are enough capable people there... Will be a waste to put Fashols there...
Fashola should be Minister of power, and Prof Pat Utomi should be Minister of Finance, Fayemi should be Minister of Works, Prof Jega should be Minister of Education, Prof Osinbajo should double as the VP and Minister of Justice, Oby she should be Minister of National Planning, Abike Dabiri foreign Affairs, damn...APC got lot of brainbox in their team
Re: Opinion: Some People That Should Be In Gmb's Govt by jukaizer(m): 11:45am On Apr 02, 2015
Fashola - Chief of Staff
Oby Ezeskwili - Finance
Soludo - National Economic Adviser
Mamora - Health
Akeem Baba Ahmed - FCT
Fayemi - Defense
Danbazzau - National Security Adviser
Utomi - Trade and Investment
Shehu Garba - Information
Dabiri - Women Affairs
Prof Sambo - Power
Ogbonaya Onu SGF
Akinwumi - Agriculture
Amechi - Petroleum Resources
Re: Opinion: Some People That Should Be In Gmb's Govt by Gr8amechi: 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
jukaizer:
Fashola - Chief of Staff
Oby Ezeskwili - Finance
Soludo - National Economic Adviser
Mamora - Health
Akeem Baba Ahmed - FCT
Fayemi - Defense
Danbazzau - National Security Adviser
Utomi - Trade and Investment
Shehu Garba - Information
Dabiri - Women Affairs
Prof Sambo - Power
Ogbonaya Onu SGF
Akinwumi - Agriculture
do you think this may go down well with the south South that worked for hI'm??
Re: Opinion: Some People That Should Be In Gmb's Govt by jukaizer(m): 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
[quote author=Gr8amechi post=32271874] do you think this may go down well with the south South that worked for hI'm??[/quote

Amechi - Petroleum Resources

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Too Important For APC To Lose - Buhari / Open Letter To OHANAEZE NIDIGBO / EFCC Declares War On Ex-govs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.