Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,392 members, 7,836,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Igbo Position In GMB Govt Ish;not A Must(opinion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Position In GMB Govt Ish;not A Must(opinion) (744 Views)

The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB / Opinion: Some People That Should Be In Gmb's Govt / What Will Be The Fate Of The Minister Of Agriculture In GMB Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Position In GMB Govt Ish;not A Must(opinion) by HzRF(m): 9:32am On Apr 03, 2015
Since the emergence of GMB as the President elect.Many have attached alot of importance to each tribe holding a key position in the next govt.And the likely hood of having a SE/SS as a senate/speaker is not feasible because the zone shows gross loyalty to Gej re-election bid even to other electoral position. Since then alot of topic on Nairaland has been created to make igbos look that they have committed the most grave offence since d discovery of cowboy style.As good as having a voice in the govt its not the sure recipe for development
NORTH [/b]without any doubt has produce over 60% of our leaders in Nigeria history yet zone has the highest illiteracy rate,highest poverty rate,least standard of living.among others If having a say in the govt is the perquisite to development,North by now should be a developed region boasting of every thing New York,miami ,Singapore etc could boast of after ruling for 50yrs
[b]South west [/b]our own son obj ruled for 14yrs .has the zone turned Eldorado?,apart from love for education which awolowo imbibed in us .We and Igbos are in head to head in other areas.obj or any other yorubas leaders hasnt turn sw to Miami yet and igbos can boast of more developed modern cities than sw and north even combined

I saw a comment where the poster attached pics of road built by d his community nd remained me of a program I watch on NTA showcasing how a church repair the road leading to itz church with tithe and donations all in SE.

[b]been self made is the best

Expecting that once ur man is up there will automatically lead to development of ur zone is like falling sick and expect God to buy you drugs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Position In GMB Govt Ish;not A Must(opinion) by francizy(m): 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
HzRF:
Since the emergence of GMB as the President elect.Many have attached alot of importance to each tribe holding a key position in the next govt.And the likely hood of having a SE/SS as a senate/speaker is not feasible because the zone shows gross loyalty to Gej re-election bid even to other electoral position. Since then alot of topic on Nairaland has been created to make igbos look that they have committed the most grave offence since d discovery of cowboy style.As good as having a voice in the govt its not the sure recipe for development
NORTH [/b]without any doubt has produce over 60% of our leaders in Nigeria history yet zone has the highest illiteracy rate,highest poverty rate,least standard of living.among others If having a say in the govt is the perquisite to development,North by now should be a developed region boasting of every thing New York,miami ,Singapore etc could boast of after ruling for 50yrs
[b]South west [/b]our own son obj ruled for 14yrs .has the zone turned Eldorado?,apart from love for education which awolowo imbibed in us .We and Igbos are in head to head in other areas.obj or any other yorubas leaders hasnt turn sw to Miami yet and igbos can boast of more developed modern cities than sw and north even combined

I saw a comment where the poster attached pics of road built by d his community nd remained me of a program I watch on NTA showcasing how a church repair the road leading to itz church with tithe and donations all in SE.

[b]been self made is the best

Expecting that once ur man is up there will automatically lead to development of ur zone is like falling sick and expect God to buy you drugs

God bless you brother. The road leading to my village from my town major road was constructed by my village men. The road was tarred several years back and we still use it till today. The big gate at the entrance to my village was also built by individual.

These people, especially the northerners don't care about development, they just want their own up their because of their mentality that infidels shouldn't lead them. GEJ outperformed most of those northern leaders in terms of northern development but see how they paid him back.

You are a Yoruba man and will forever have my respect for your reasoning and mentality. God bless you, your household and all you lay your hands on.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Position In GMB Govt Ish;not A Must(opinion) by Osakah24(m): 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
Bar man send this Op a carton of orijin.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Position In GMB Govt Ish;not A Must(opinion) by HzRF(m): 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
Osakah24:
Bar man send this Op a carton of orijin.
Add isiewu

1 Like

Re: Igbo Position In GMB Govt Ish;not A Must(opinion) by Osakah24(m): 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
HzRF:

Add isiewu
Lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Impeachment: ‘jonathan Tells Fayose To Resign, Says Time Of Impunity Is Over’ / Imagine General Buhari (rtd.) Lost The Election, What Would Have Happened? / Buhari Divides Ijaw Youth Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.