Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,983 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate (4972 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo Shook Aisha Buhari Actually ( Photo) / Please Help! Is Buhari Actually Deaf? / Buhari Actually Invited GEJ To The Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by mandy4s: 9:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
OMG!!! Suddenly NTA NEWS now have not only a full but also comprehensive profile of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari chronicling his life and highlighting his academic achivements right from 1955 even up to telling us he has a Masters degree!!!!!
8th Wonder of the World... grin grin grin
This sadly has exposed the gullibility of a lot of Nigerians who caught whiff of the ugly propaganda then and let it intoxicate them.
.hhhmmmm I DEY LAUGH cool cool

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hahaha....laughing in Togolese

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by funstufz: 9:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
What do you expect...
When the going is good, many people will be your ... U know the rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by MalcoImX: 9:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
Maybe they are afraid!

4 Likes

Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by ki02020(m): 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
As in seriously.....NTA need an overhaul shake up in their administrative structure...their purpose and fuctions has been distrupted

7 Likes

Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by Kagarko(m): 9:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hahaha....
laughing in Togolese and

Whua whua whua in zulu

DG NTA YOU ARE IN TROUBLE.

7 Likes

Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
Good! They should clean up the mess they caused.

The fear of Buhari Is the beginning of NTA transforming to CNN. grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
Kagarko:
Hahaha....
laughing in Togolese and

Whua whua whua in zulu

DG NTA YOU ARE IN TROUBLE.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i tell you! and this is buhari we are talking about cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by darksuit(m): 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
He who plays the piper dictates the tune.

2 Likes

Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by sweetgala(m): 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
Many did not think of the possibility he could win, and tried to block his way. Who wants to be the enemy of the president. If Fayose and Dokubo can backtrack NTA will

3 Likes

Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
Them don jump ship

1 Like

Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by gists: 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
funstufz:
What do you expect...
When the going is good, many people will be your ... U know the rest
omg! thanks for reminding me of that song!
Do you know/remember the name of the artiste and track?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by chamboy(m): 10:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
Even Ait was showing a Documentary about him

2 Likes

Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by theV0ice: 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
Seriously, I had to wake my wife to hear and see it so she can confirm I wasn't hallucinating.

And to think they misled the nation for so long angry

6 Likes

Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by Ibrowski(m): 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
oh!...........I watched it too & I was like what kinda journalism are they exhibiting #smh

2 Likes

Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
Bros, jes ignore abeg...
PDP is a party of impunity, senselessness and stupidity.

6 Likes

Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by rebranded(m): 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
chamboy:
Even Ait was showing a Documentary about him

Shameless people. The will come soon and say they were paid and doing their job just like FFK

2 Likes

Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by aresa: 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
Everybody won keep their job... grin

2 Likes

Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by jamace(m): 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
Chei! Wikipedia just updated Buhari's profile to include a masters degree through long distance learning. Na wa o shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by ollyruffy: 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
NTA will be re-structured.

AIT should just prepare for hard times ahead.

8 Likes

Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by Islie: 10:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
Wonders shall never end.....

Always known that all this are just mere propaganda by the PDP and some gullible people bought into it

3 Likes

Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by bettercreature(m): 10:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hmmmmmmm i forseen some people inside Kirikiri

2 Likes

Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by Titto93(m): 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
www.gurusgarden.ml for updates
Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by sammy6(m): 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
Change. They changed their minds.

3 Likes

Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by munex007(m): 10:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
I have learnt a lot of personal lesson from this Election..

In life we have our Bad and Good side..They repeatedly show his Bad side before election and believe me that really work on a lot of electorate..The woman on the queue with me based her voting decision cos she believe buhari will kill and jail..

Now he his successful everybody is saying the Good side of him..

To all those that wished him Death,called him an illiterate,a bigot,serial loser etc.SHAME on you!!

To all the pastors that predicted his failure ..Power belongs to God only!!

5 Likes

Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by oyetpel(m): 10:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
Its one of the factors that made them lose, he contested for presidency in 2003, 2007, 2007 and wants to contest in 2015, and they are telling us he doesn't have a certificate? That shows the pressure was getting to them.
Lawlessness, Stealing is not corruption, Bribing pastors, Die minute meeting with nollywood nd musicians thinking these celebs would influence us, giving obas money, meeting with sportsmen and woman, Mama P running her mouth all over nation speaking in pidgin like someone who didn't go to school. Fayose hate words, telling us buhari was sick dats y he went abroad, money sucking diezani nd stell oduah, dollar is now #200, petrol sells for #100, no power supply, strike in health and education sector.
Pple had to take action for a change.
Pdp actually contributed to their fall.

7 Likes

Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by stonemind(f): 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Good! They should clean up the mess they caused.

The fear of Buhari Is the beginning of NTA transforming to CNN. grin grin

pls where is BEREM?

1 Like

Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by umarc19: 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
Do u say NTA abi na MTN undecided??

1 Like

Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by sluvy4tune(m): 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
AIT facebook page was full of praises for buhari this evening

I think Gej shud have realised by now that he was Nationally Scammed

11 Likes

Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
Right from time I new all this no certificate was all propaganda and wicked politic. You wonder why Buhari said they should go to court and remain there because he is sure he has the certificate

The people I pity most are those jobless igbo who spearhead the campaign to the extent of going to court to stop the peoples general. I will really like him to deal with AIT with serious litigation so they will know how to remain professional even in bad politic

8 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

QH / Governor Okezie Ikpeazu, Others Honoured At The 2017 Nigeria Entrepreneur Awards / Fayose Attacks Sowore In Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.