Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Obasanjo Writes Gen.buhari(president Elect) A Letter--lindaikeji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Writes Gen.buhari(president Elect) A Letter--lindaikeji (443 Views)

Nigerians Didn’t Elect A Work-at-home President – Odumakin / Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian / Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Writes Gen.buhari(president Elect) A Letter--lindaikeji by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has written the
President elect, Gen Buhari a letter. In the letter, Chief
Obasanjo charged Gen. Buhari to embark on reforming all of Nigeria's national institutions, particularly the military. The full text of the letter below...

"I hasten to congratulate you on your success and victory
in the Presidential Elections of March 28, 2015. Your
success and victory after three previous unsuccessful
attempts must be great object lessons for you and for all
politicians, particularly in Nigeria. For me, the totality of
2015 elections hold many lessons for our democracy and
democratisation process, which are both maturing. On
this occasion, the system has been unnecessarily
overheated before and particularly during the campaigns
when emphasis was more on trivialities and hate,
divisive, undignifying and disrespectful statements and
comments rather than on pressing issues requiring
attention.
I know that in victory, you will be magnanimous to start
binding the wounds and bitterness occasioned by the
campaign and the evil disciples.
With so much harm already done to many national
institutions including the military, which proudly nurtured
you and me, you will have a lot to do on institution reform,
education, healthcare, economy, security, infrastructure,
power, youth employment, agribusiness, oil and gas, external affairs, cohesiveness of our nation and ridding our land of corruption.
Your varied and wide experience will undoubtedly stand you in good stead. I am also sure that there are men and women of goodwill, character and virtue across the board that you can mobilise to join hands with you in the reform, repairs and redirection that will be imperative to put Nigeria back on the fast lane of good governance, unity, cohesiveness, development and progress.
Once again, I felicitate with you and wish you well."

SOURCE::lindaikeji..com/2015/04/obasanjo-writes-gen-buhari-letter.html
Re: Obasanjo Writes Gen.buhari(president Elect) A Letter--lindaikeji by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
the snake has started making moves again.....
Re: Obasanjo Writes Gen.buhari(president Elect) A Letter--lindaikeji by cjrane: 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
Obasanjo the letter writer has started again.

I hope he does before Buhari concludes his term and save Nigeria all the troubled letters he'll soon start writing when his fronts don't get fat contracts. grin

(1) (Reply)

Voting pattern- Unprecedented Polarity Along Regional Lines- Sign Of Disunity / Yakubu Gowon Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit. / AMOKWE EXPLOSION: How I Cheated Death, By Eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.