Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Jonathan Surrendered To Buhari Weeks Ago.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Surrendered To Buhari Weeks Ago.. (1072 Views)

Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' / This CJN Statement Weeks Ago Was A Pointer To The Supreme Court Judgements / Four Reasons Why Jonathan Surrendered Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Surrendered To Buhari Weeks Ago.. by aresa: 4:30am On Apr 02, 2015
According to insiders, the election was just a formality. Jonathan saw defeat based on many internal and external polls he conducted a long time ago and eventually bowed to pressure from inside Nigeria, from African leaders to the UK, USA and France not only to give up, but to do it peacefully and avoid using the military or the police to harass, kill or steal the election. He was basically read his rights hence the UK and America injecting their voices during vote count to remind him per their reached agreement..

He met with Buhari and other APC leaders in Abuja 2 week sago to sort things out. He was allowed to negotiate his terms of surrender including immunity from prosecution and image laundry....

Jona, I still don't like you and I still believe you are not only the lousiest president ever, you are also the most corrupt and incompetent human being ever...

I wish you well as you carry your luggage and that vulgar, crude and crass mama piss with you back to the creeks. grin

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Surrendered To Buhari Weeks Ago.. by efilefun(m): 4:36am On Apr 02, 2015
I hope he's been tried ooo no immunity for jona... Even in obj's congratulatory message he reminded the general about trying the corrupt ones... His begging for image protection while he was going about robing the name and picture of the general in mud... It's time we al look behind that call he made... It's obvious he's just scared of being "gbagbolized"
aresa:
According to insiders, the election was just a formality. Jonathan saw defeat based on many internal and external polls he conducted a long time ago and eventually bowed to pressure from inside Nigeria, from African leaders to the UK, USA and France not only to give up, but to do it peacefully and avoid using the military or the police to harass, kill or steal the election. He was basically read his rights hence the UK and America injecting their voices during vote count to remind him per their reached agreement..

He met with Buhari and other APC leaders in Abuja 2 week sago to sort things out. He was allowed to negotiate his terms of surrender including immunity from prosecution and image laundry....

Jona, I still don't like you and I still believe you are not only the lousiest president ever, you are also the most corrupt and incompetent human being ever...

I wish you well as you carry your luggage and that vulgar, crude and crass mama piss with you back to the creeks. grin

Re: Jonathan Surrendered To Buhari Weeks Ago.. by Sooroptimist1: 4:45am On Apr 02, 2015
The most idiotic thing by Jonathanians is their attempt to beatify their Principal even to the most ridiculous level of saying he might win the Mo Ibrahim Prize for Leadership in Africa or The Nobel Prize because he conceded defeat

What an arrant nonsense

What about all the issues surrounding his cluelessness,lack of leadership capacity,monumental corruption

I am not taken in by his attempt to whitewash his already soiled and sordid political leadership

May he go into oblivion and never should Nigeria have the ill-luck associated with his EthnoReligious and Clannish divisive brand of politicking

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Surrendered To Buhari Weeks Ago.. by eleko1: 4:47am On Apr 02, 2015
sad. Yes! The man indeed throw in the towel not just 2 wks ago but bout 6 wks back.I believe. Militant like Pa Eddy Clarke,APA-IBO,MiMikO,Baba fix it.FAYOSE,OKU-IGBE,Mama FAKA FIKI and Oda misfortune/unfortunate thieves pushed Jona to his destruction.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Surrendered To Buhari Weeks Ago.. by Nobody: 4:52am On Apr 02, 2015
I said it here six weeks ago that there were polls done by one U.K and thre American pollsters in which showed that Buhari was leading between 7-30%. This poll was paid for by Petroleum Minister. It was revealed at a meeting that Diezani was worried and asked the president to do something urgently to arrest the situation. It was said at the meeting that Mimiko promised her not to be worried as they were about to postpone the election and get into rigorous campaign to turn things around.

At the end, they still failed. They were only able to delay the impending defeat. They couldn't stop the defeat.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Surrendered To Buhari Weeks Ago.. by Redoil: 4:59am On Apr 02, 2015
aresa:

All thanks to gej the hero of our time who in all honesty and humilty chose not to rig the election as it was been done by OBJ and tinubu so that nigeria will not divide. Yet the gworo chewing master and their perpetual slaves still voted him out.
Re: Jonathan Surrendered To Buhari Weeks Ago.. by aresa: 5:20am On Apr 02, 2015
Redoil:
All thanks to gej the hero of our time who in all honesty and humilty chose not to rig the election as it was been done by OBJ and tinubu so that nigeria will not divide. Yet the gworo chewing master and their perpetual slaves still voted him out.

Hero ki ni? Are we not talking about the same GEJ the election rigger who supervised rigging in ekiti and abused democracy. The same crooked and corrupt man who dismissed the rigging video and label it fake before investigation even after his own errand boys confessed...

The clown surrendered peacefully because they read him his rights or get Gbaboed to jail.... Abeg keep quiet jare...

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Surrendered To Buhari Weeks Ago.. by mrmetoo1: 5:37am On Apr 02, 2015
It's kinda funny when people think GEJ just made that decision all by himself to just concede. Anyway I don't even want to dwell in that in just glad it happened. We avoided what could have turned very bloody very quickly because some people in this country can't imagine they'll ever be in a position where they're not running it
Re: Jonathan Surrendered To Buhari Weeks Ago.. by jaytee01(m): 8:00am On Apr 02, 2015
Redoil:
Stalking every thread to post this thrash will not help you.

We have an inexhaustible supply of cyanide for clowns who are looking for a way to end their misery. You are welcome in advance!
Re: Jonathan Surrendered To Buhari Weeks Ago.. by stevecantrell: 8:11am On Apr 02, 2015
Redoil:

SMH.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Femi Aribisala Now? / What Time Limit Of Performance Should Be Giving To Gmb's Govt. / 10,606 Lagosians Tested HIV Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.