Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:56 AM

We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari (50794 Views)

Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai / No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari / "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by calcal: 11:27am On Apr 02, 2015
Porasheko of Ukraine promised same thing to get rid of the separatists within few hours - what happen now? war is money - simple.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by skak(m): 11:29am On Apr 02, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Lol. This General fever is now encroaching on your brains.

When has it ever been your pipeline?

Get ready because not only are we going to halt production but we will blow up critical infrastructure in the Southwest.

When we grind your economy to dust then maybe this Buhari madness go clear for una eye.

See mad man who no go spell west correctly come open big mouth in Nairaland. I wondered if say mama peace was ur Enlish teacher.

Ofcoz u will blow it up with your big mouths as you started now and If you like make una continue from where mama peace de stoped it no concern me because I no go listen
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by obyno6ix: 11:29am On Apr 02, 2015
Bros you need serious help. How can you cook up such story? What do you want to achieve by this behavior? Whether it was the devil or whoever, GEJ has done the right thing and the man is respected now worldwide. If you are not happy with that go and hug a transformer. And if you quote me the thunder wey go fire you still dey do dumbbell

oluwafemi113:
I need to share this information l got from a reliable source.
We should thank God for using Kofi Anan, General Abubakar and Thabo
Mbeki of South Africa to persuade Jonathan to concede defeat on time
& shut down hawks around him who would have Nigeria burn down instead of allowing Buhari to take over.
The gentlemen were at Hilton hotel and General Abubakar instructed
some one at the collating center to inform him when it is mathematically impossible for Jonathan to win. And so, the moment Delta state was announced the man called General Abubakar who swiftly moved to Aso Rock with the two other men, and they
persuaded Jonathan that since it was impossible for him to win now, he should please call Buhari to congratulate him for the sake of peace in Nigeria.
The moment Patience Jonathan heard that she started shouting that
Jonathan should not do it, that how can dey hand over to Almanjiri
people? At that point Kofi Anan begged her and Jonathan went on to call Buhari, and they quickly leaked it out to the Press.
lt was revealed that it was Patience Jonathan that sent Orubebe to
scatter the Collation Centre!
May God deliver us from bad spouses
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 02, 2015
Image123:

Duh, the Sun reporters have the job to be detailed. i don't need to recollect his exact words. However i have an idea of what he said and did not say. Also, i can easily confirm if necessary. Unfortunately, you probably don't even have a clue. Thank God a better government is coming to help though.

Sheikh Gummi stated in Feburary 2014 that " Boko Haram will end when Jonathan leaves office"

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi stated early in January 2015 that "help is on the way" regarding the end to the insurgency further stating that Buhari will end the insurgency.

The northern Oligarch, Caliphate, APC and US are solidly behind Boko Haram.

Buhari will not use military option to end the group but will call for negotiations for amnesty for the Islamists lunatics.

This we all know.

But what you don't know is that Niger Delta oil wealth will not be allowed to be used to compensate these lunatic criminals whose hands are stained with the blood of thousands of innocent civilians in their quest to make Nigeria ungovernable.

The Southwest can play all the ostrich they want by ignoring this great injustice unfold because to them they now occupy the ceremonial VP slot but we in the Niger Delta will oppose any attempt at justifying criminality by the Buhari adminstration.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 02, 2015
skak:

See mad man who no go spell west correctly come open big mouth in Nairaland. I wondered if say mama peace was ur Enlish teacher.

Ofcoz u will blow it up with your big mouths as you started now and If you like make una continue from where mama peace de stoped it no concern me because I no go listen

You must be new here.

The southwest is spelled South West here and for good reason.

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by danielmichael(m): 11:33am On Apr 02, 2015
datguru:

My friend shut up

I pity all of you, this is the end of this scam called Nigeria, just keep calm and see how the country goes before may 29th. We will blow up the whole pipeline and put this scam called Nigeria in a chaos, maybe then you people will take us serious
Look at all these yeyecious and yimyimcious being who have in thier scapula region a caspinated ganad making them claptrap gibberish and vomite bunches of rigmaroles...
Idi0t
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 02, 2015
danielmichael:

Look at all these yeyecious and yimyimcious being who have in thier scapula region a caspinated ganad making them claptrap gibberish and vomite bunches of rigmaroles...
Idi0t

But their oyel money sweet to chop Abi?
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by skak(m): 11:37am On Apr 02, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

[size=28pt]Nah now the gbege don start.

We will put hunger in your awoof belle.[/size]

You no feel shy at all? No? ha! you no get sence, even your War Lord Asara had withdrawn saying he want to be a friend to this government. Oya lets see in the end who will die in hunger.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by shos: 11:41am On Apr 02, 2015
obumkeke:
President –Elect, Mu h amm a du Buhari has re­assured that his administration will crush the Boko Haram militants within two months of his assuming office.

General Buhari spoke yesterday evening during an interview with Chris­tiane Amanpour on CNN, monitored in Lagos.

He said there is insecu­rity in the north-east and in the Niger Delta regions just as he explains “we know how they started and where they are now and we will rapidly give attention to security in the country. And I believe we will ef­fectively deal with them in two months when we get into office.”

He said the Federal Government made some mistakes in its fight against Boko Haram and his ad­ministration will addressed the issues. Buhari however stressed the importance of the support and assistance of Nigeria’s neighbours: Niger, Cameroon and Chad to help checkmate the mili­tants.

“We will be needing the cooperation of neighbour­ing countries such as Cam­eroon, Chad and Niger. There were efforts made by the President Goodluck Jonathan administration, but it was not good enough and it came rather late,” he said.

But where did the Jona­than administration go wrong. Buhari drew atten­tion to the poor showing of the Nigerian military in the fight against Boko Haram and explained thus: “We expected the Federal Gov­ernment four years ago to sit down with these coun­tries and make sure they do not allow the terrorists free movement across bor­ders, training facilities and movement of weapons.

“These were only done a few months ago and we have seen how Cameroon, Chad and Niger are fighting Boko Haram more than Ni­geria is doing until recently. Really we have seen enough and we have enough law enforcement to face Boko Haram squarely.”

Buhari is confident that under his government, the Nigeria Army will perform differently. He also said the performance of the military was affected by corruption in the system.

“They will…if you re­call, the Nigerian soldiers out of all ethical expecta­tions were granting inter­views to foreign journalists, saying they were being sent to fight terrorists without proper weapons

“And then the National Assembly attempted to conduct a hearing to find out how much money was approved for training and weapon in the last three years but that hearing was scuttled by the administra­tion.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=112327
they started it, is just matter of calling der boys to order, nothing to stop
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Vikky014(f): 11:50am On Apr 02, 2015
datguru:

My friend shut up

I pity all of you, this is the end of this scam called Nigeria, just keep calm and see how the country goes before may 29th. We will blow up the whole pipeline and put this scam called Nigeria in a chaos, maybe then you people will take us serious
lol.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 02, 2015
skak:

You no feel shy at all? No? ha! you no get sence, even your War Lord Asara had withdrawn saying he want to be a friend to this government. Oya lets see in the end who will die in hunger.

Dey there.

Free oyel money ends from may 29.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by skak(m): 11:51am On Apr 02, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

You must be new here.

The southwest is spelled South West here and for good reason.

Wow! interesting. Mad men with good reason. Is that possible?

You know what? my problem with you and your alike is that: you are not educated, is like you never go to school. I wonder what were you doing with all oil money you have been stealing? Please enough is enough, you are embarrassing us in the eyes of the world. I pity that the clueless man and his wife, Orubebe and Professor who cannot read figures all came from your zone. Please how do you feel about that
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by skak(m): 11:56am On Apr 02, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Dey there.

Free oyel money ends from may 29.

Yeah, you are very right. Free oil money ends from May 29. No free oil for you..... it belongs to all Nigerians.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by dunkem21(m): 11:56am On Apr 02, 2015
MalcoImX:
You guys should stop all these spins. The northerners are angry with GEJ for his inability to tackle Boko Haram and he suffered for it. All your efforts to smear Buhari's name will not succeed. GEJ should tell us who is sponsoring BH if he has guts, whoever it is. If he won't, he'll forever remain a failure in that regard.

You are taking it far, bros. I have never ever smeared Buhari's name and will never ..unlike you guys smeared GEJ's name.

All I ask is that chibok girls be found and set free by our new warrior since the old guy has failed.

..else their blood will cry vengeance on Nigeria! ..

..until the truth is told.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 02, 2015
skak:

Yeah, you are very right. Free oil money ends from May 29. No free oil for you..... it belongs to all Nigerians.

That you longer throat will grow longer in a few months and don't forget to blame GEJ as usual.

grin
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Image123(m): 11:59am On Apr 02, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Sheikh Gummi stated in Feburary 2014 that " Boko Haram will end when Jonathan leaves office"

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi stated early in January 2015 that "help is on the way" regarding the end to the insurgency further stating that Buhari will end the insurgency.

The northern Oligarch, Caliphate, APC and US are solidly behind Boko Haram.

Buhari will not use military option to end the group but will call for negotiations for amnesty for the Islamists lunatics.

This we all know.

But what you don't know is that Niger Delta oil wealth will not be allowed to be used to compensate these lunatic criminals whose hands are stained with the blood of thousands of innocent civilians in their quest to make Nigeria ungovernable.

The Southwest can play all the ostrich they want by ignoring this great injustice unfold because to them they now occupy the ceremonial VP slot but we in the Niger Delta will oppose any attempt at justifying criminality by the Buhari adminstration.

i really don't give a hoot what Gumi or Sanusi have to say. My point is very clear and short. Buhari didn't say in the interview that boko haram will be CRUSHED in TWO months. So be careful not to hold him to that lie. President Jonathan still has two months work he will be paid for. He can help finish the job for the love of country. It's not my fault or Gumi's that he went to dance in kano after boko haram attack, or that he was sending message to France and refused to be proactive after baga attack. Or that he treated bokoharam with kid gloves.

1 Like

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by yungcheda(m): 12:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
He should bring back our girls. Gej has already finished off boko haram...
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by dunkem21(m): 12:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
skak:

Wow! interesting. Mad men with good reason. Is that possible?

You know what? my problem with you and your alike is that: you are not educated, is like you never go to school. I wonder what were you doing with all oil money you have been stealing? Please enough is enough, you are embarrassing us in the eyes of the world. I pity that the clueless man and his wife, Orubebe and Professor who cannot read figures all came from your zone. Please how do you feel about that

..and the prof. who employed a prof. that cannot read figures into his team is a national embarrassment.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by princejayboss: 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
EggovinMma:

I have got puZZZZZZZZZZZy man! angry

Sorry anyways ... Never looked at the gender icon.... But what you said were not the right thing to say
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
dunkem21:

You are taking it far, bros. I have never ever smeared Buhari's name and will never ..unlike you guys smeared GEJ's name.

All I ask is that chibok girls be found and set free by our new warrior since the old guy has failed.

Enough with this Chibok girls rubbish.

Ask governor shettima and the school principal as well as the Brigade commander in Borno at the time of the so called abductions about the whereabouts of the girls if at all they were kidnapped.

The darris God parody was successful at drowning out what Patience Jonathan was able to expose with her meeting with the families and wards of the abducted girls.

No single biological parent of any of the girls was in attendance. Even a deputy director of National Directorate of Employment who happens to be a Muslim was found out among the crowd claiming to e a parent. On investigation she said she was representing a parent of one of the abducted girls. When probed to mention the name of the girl she excused herself from the venue ofthe meeting.
Can you imagine a situation where no single biological parent deemed it fit to attend the venue of the meeting which was held to ascertain the authencity of the abduction in the first place?

The school principal after seeing the presence of WAEC representatives who addressed the meeting asking her to produce the names of the students who were at the school premises on the excuse of writing WAEC exams, excused herself for over 4 hours only for her to return with a list that of students whose numbers and names neither matched those registered by WAEC or even those she earlier released to the press as the number of girls abducted. The school principal is a Moslem in a predominately Christian school. She was conspicuously absent on the day of the abductions from her quarters with all her family members including her daughters!
First we heard the number was slightly over hundred later we heard 265 and then over 300. The inconsistency of the figures released by the principal is testament that she was lying.

Governor shettima was the first to hint about the girls location 2 weeks after their abduction and a week before Shekau claimed to be responsible.

Even UK and Interpol as well as FBI team that we deployed to assist in the investigation came out with an official statement that there were conflicting information from witneses.

The International Criminal investigative team has since pulled out of the search and investigation and up till now has yet to furnish the world with their report findings.

Chibok abduction is the biggest scam ever committed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by milky3(f): 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
This was where Jonathan downfall started by making empty promises, hey BUHARI mean what u say cool
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
princejayboss:

Sorry anyways ... Never looked at the gender icon.... But what you said were not the right thing to say

Ok. smiley
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by skak(m): 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
dunkem21:

..and the prof. who employed a prof. that cannot read figures into his team is a national embarrassment.

He followed the rules of his office of selecting a professors from same zone where the results are coming otherwise we would have employed competent ones from other zones.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by MalcoImX: 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
dunkem21:

Sorry for misreading your submission. Stay blessed.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Image123(m): 12:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
milky3:
This was where Jonathan downfall started by making empty promises, hey BUHARI mean what u say cool

Don't mind Sun newspaper, he did not say so. I watched the interview, Buhari doesn't commit himself foolishly.

1 Like

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by dafuturis(m): 12:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
jenie10:
For him to say he wil do it means he knows dem,..hmmm. Anyway, let's see how it goes.it only takes a thief to catch a thief

So many kids on NL
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by skak(m): 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

That you longer throat will grow longer in a few months and don't forget to blame GEJ as usual.

grin

Your master Ojuku has passed this threat to us long time before your mama gave birth to you but where is he now? We sent him to grave to visit his great-grand fathers and from clear view you also want to meet them.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by dunkem21(m): 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Enough with this Chibok girls rubbish.

Ask governor shettima and the school principal as well as the Brigade commander in Borno at the time of the so called abductions about the whereabouts of the girls if at all they were kidnapped.

The darris God parody was successful at drowning out what Patience Jonathan was able to expose with her meeting with the families and wards of the abducted girls.

No single biological parent of any of the girls was in attendance. Even a deputy director of National Directorate of Employment who happens to be a Muslim was found out among the crowd claiming to e a parent. On investigation she said she was representing a parent of one of the abducted girls. When probed to mention the name of the girl she excused herself from the venue ofthe meeting.
Can you imagine a situation where no single biological parent deemed it fit to attend the venue of the meeting which was held to ascertain the authencity of the abduction in the first place?

The school principal after seeing the presence of WAEC representatives who addressed the meeting asking her to produce the names of the students who were at the school premises on the excuse of writing WAEC exams, excused herself for over 4 hours only for her to return with a list that of students whose numbers and names neither matched those registered by WAEC or even those she earlier released to the press as the number of girls abducted. The school principal is a Moslem in a predominately Christian school. She was conspicuously absent on the day of the abductions from her quarters with all her family members including her daughters!
First we heard the number was slightly over hundred later we heard 265 and then over 300. The inconsistency of the figures released by the principal is testament that she was lying.

Governor shettima was the first to hint about the girls location 2 weeks after their abduction and a week before Shekau claimed to be responsible.

Even UK and Interpol as well as FBI team that we deployed to assist in the investigation came out with an official statement that there were conflicting information from witneses.

The International Criminal investigative team has since pulled out of the search and investigation and up till now has yet to furnish the world with their report findings.

Chibok abduction is the biggest scam ever committed.

Wow! Intelligent and revealing write up.

..and the whole country was held hostage by protests from Obiagelli and her #BBOG group ..even Michelle Obama and the whole world joined.

..The scammers will have to apologize to Nigerians else their real or imaginary blood will continue to cry vengeance on this land.

The moment of truth is here ..Change has come!

1 Like

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by skak(m): 12:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
yungcheda:
He should bring back our girls. Gej has already finished off boko haram...

dont worry, he will do what GEJ cannot do. He will surely bring them back when he assume office and we pray that thay are alive when assumed
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Ikology(m): 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
LET HIM NOT FORGET THE CHIBOK GIRLS

OYA

#BRINGBACKOURGIRLS
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by cbaba: 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
Jesus Christ! Mhen ur mouth bad o!!! See yabs. Quite creative tho.
tunshe:

Empty threat!

Isn't it madness to assume you are important because nairaland gave you a voice when in real life you are just a humble sales boy in computer village?

Nigerian is bigger than any individual and God Almighty will take this country to greater heights.

1 Like

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Filmewell(f): 1:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
SammyHoe:

Another bomb shocked is it every time you commit typing error
kwakwakwakikikikikiki. typing error indeed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

US DOJ Says Kingsley Kuku Used Stolen Billions From Amnesty To Fund Air Peace / Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos / Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.