Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant - Educational Services (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant (144850 Views)

Any Idea Of How Much Oagf-office Of Accountant General Pays ??? / A Random Question At An Interview / ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by osinachifestus(m): 4:14am On Aug 11, 2021
Hello team,

I need a guide with the ICAN student registration. I tried paying for the pin :7k online but couldn't because it's asking for registration number which I don't have yet. I went to bank to pay via payDirect but same story.
Kindly assist me.

Thank you.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Junior66(m): 4:02am On Sep 10, 2021
Please house, I need your help. I have a BSc degree in Taxation, does anyone know the exemptions I'm entitled to? BSc Taxation exemptions is not captured in ICAN exemptions guidelines likely because it is a new course introduced to Nigerian universities.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Musicdirector: 9:20am On Sep 21, 2021
ICAN tuition Center in Oshodi

@The Pathfinders (League of Young Professionals)
23 Diran Alake Street, Wuraola Junction, Oshodi, Lagos State

1 Share

Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by hulkhiharitoz(m): 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
Good day
I’m a graduate of accounting and I’m new to this ICAN,, might start this coming November,, done some small research though

As a graduate what Papers am I exempted from and how much is exemption ??
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by cuteralph101(m): 10:06am On Oct 28, 2021
aws2020:
Dumps by aws2020: 9:10pm On Aug 28
Are you an Information Technology Professional and interested in writing and passing your IT certification Exams?

Email:Fullstackdeveloper2029@gmail.com

We help with the following exams and 100% pass qauranty. If you are interested in any of listed exam, you can let me know.

Cisco- Associate, Professional, Speciality
Google-Google Cloud Associate & Google Cloud Professional
People Cert- ITILv4
ISACA - CISA, CISM, CRISC, COBIT5, CGEIT
PMI-PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, PMI-CAPM
Comptia - All exams
EC Counsil-CEH,CHFI
AWS- Associate, Professional, Speciality
Juniper- Associate, Professional, Speciality
IIBA-Cbap
Vmware:VCA, VCP
Oracle - All exams
Microsoft - All exams
SAFe- All exams
Scrum- All Exams
IAPP- CIPM, CIPP/e
Salesforce
Servicenow
Snowflake
GRE
GMAT
TOEFL
am interested

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by oliverjams: 11:06am On Oct 28, 2021
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by cellin: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
please what is the pass mark for courses under pt2 citn?

If you have accounting knowledge academically or otherwise without been chartered, you are meagerly a BOOK KEEPER. You become accountant when you are chartered.
If you are a chartered accountant then you are the following; 1 reporting accountant 2 financial accountant 3 A liquidator 4 An auditor 5 an assurance Engagor 6 a tax practitioner etc.

If you pass ICAN , you can apply for Chartered institute of taxation of Nigeria membership without exams(NB this is the final verdict between ICAN and CITN out of court settlement as at 20th march 2015)[/quote]
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Oshodipikin: 11:23am On Mar 02, 2022
PrinceMario:
@isobayor...What is your advice. A friend want to cross from mechanical engineering to economics. She's currently in 200l,her flair for finance started not quite long and the passion to go on with mechanical engineering is no longer there as she's on a cgpa of 3.3 and now scared she might not make the 2.1 boundary. Do u advice such person to cross? if yes what are the career prospects of an economics graduate with ican?.

Please i want to ask some questions. I hold a B.Sc Accounting from accredited institution and have registered as a professional student and had my student reg. number since 2017. But i need to make payment for my subscription, exemption and exam now.

1. Do ICAN require transcript from my University?
2. I registered a long time like 4 years ago and have accrued subscription fee for those year, can ICAN forgo those year's subscriptions since i only registered and do not write any exam. Will i just be paying for the current year subscription.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Daveshad: 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
At OSAD PROFESSIONAL TUTORS they provide you with the resources needed to pass your ICAN qualifying exams interms of experienced & seasoned instructors, comfortable classrooms, library space, uninterrupted power supply and secured spacious parking facility.
Visit www.osadtutors.com for more info
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Daveshad: 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
At OSAD PROFESSIONAL TUTORS they provide you with the resources needed to pass your ICAN qualifying exams interms of experienced & seasoned instructors, physical and virtual(online) class, comfortable classrooms, library space, uninterrupted power supply and secured spacious parking facility.
Visit www.osadtutors.com for more info

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. / Education Project Topics With Available Materials / Jamb 2016/2017 cbt Registration date closing date Centers & Exam Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.