Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

What Should We Do With Joseph Yobo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Should We Do With Joseph Yobo (950 Views)

Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos / Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party / Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should We Do With Joseph Yobo by olalekan225(m): 10:41am On Apr 02, 2015
Most of us have not forgiven yobo for his terrible outing in the last world cup, only for him to make matter worse by campaigning for GMJ. I remember immediately I saw him on the TAN stage I said to my self " who da hell du dis guy think he his". The blunder yobo.
Re: What Should We Do With Joseph Yobo by abacus(m): 10:51am On Apr 02, 2015
The blunder yobo.

Calamity Yobo?

See him below, nothing we do than to remind him he's a calamity...

Re: What Should We Do With Joseph Yobo by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 02, 2015
GMJ... Omo yoruba free yobo .. he mustnt support who u do.. get a life biko... ds is democracy.. what will u do to celebrities like dbanj etc dat supported him.. In America we ve celebrities dat support either democrats or republicans and u dont hear bashing.. wat is it wit u, spoiling yoruba folks.. well u must be a muslim coz its only islam dat sprays hate like watery sperm... dont quote or Elijah fire go consume u...

1 Like

Re: What Should We Do With Joseph Yobo by wakaman: 11:23am On Apr 02, 2015
Bench him
Re: What Should We Do With Joseph Yobo by obi4eze(m): 11:32am On Apr 02, 2015
Send him to Otuoke with his oga.
Re: What Should We Do With Joseph Yobo by modath(f): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2015
Nobody is doing nothing to yobo, he has a God given right to support any candidate of his choice.
He also had the time to do the campaign runs cos he wasn't gainfully employed at the time, other footballers with active playing careers wouldn't leave their club to do same .
Dbanj made his choice in 2011 and he today is in the best position to explain how that choice impacted his career.
Its a free world.

1 Like

Re: What Should We Do With Joseph Yobo by Rilwayne001: 11:38am On Apr 02, 2015
grin grin calamity yobo grin

Can't just stop laffing...lmao
Re: What Should We Do With Joseph Yobo by focus7: 12:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
I honestly saw Joseph Obo and other celebrity taking side with politicians as unwise, above everything they ought to protect their public image before their fans who span through the political parties.
Re: What Should We Do With Joseph Yobo by olalekan225(m): 1:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
For me I think the wise celebrity should site on the fence when its come to politics. Like omotola and co did
Re: What Should We Do With Joseph Yobo by Ayomax(m): 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
modath:
Nobody is doing nothing to yobo, he has a God given right to support any candidate of his choice.
He also had the time to do the campaign runs cos he wasn't gainfully employed at the time, other footballers with active playing careers wouldn't leave their club to do same .
Dbanj made his choice in 2011 and he today is in the best position to explain how that choice impacted his career.
Its a free world.
yeah right!!!!! his life is already miserable, plz don't let us add to it

(1) (Reply)

BOMBSHELL: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo In Lagos / Main Reason Of Lagos Oba Threat To Ibos / BREAKING NEWS : Esama Of Benin Osawaru Igbinedion Allegedly Set To Decamp To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.