Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos (32867 Views)

Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) / Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) / President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders At Aso Villa (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
President Buhari receives HRM King (Dr) W.S. Joshua Igbugburu X, CON (JP) Ibenanawei of Bodo Kingdom, Pioneer Chairman Bayelsa Council of Traditional Rulers and HRM King G.N.K. Gininwa (JP) OFR, Gbenemene Tai Kingdom, President Supreme Council of Ogoni Traditional Rulers in Statehouse on 12th August 2016...Veteran defender Joseph Yobo was also among the delegates...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/president-buhari-meets-with-joseph-yobo.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by dainformant(m): 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
Joseph Yobo... big boy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by PrettyCrystal: 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
good for them
Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by LoveMachine(m): 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
Niger Deltans are always sharp. Their clothes are niiiiice!

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by Tunami(m): 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
Following.
Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by Sunofgod(m): 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
Image Laundering all week....

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by bukifemi1: 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
Buhari don finish wink

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
good
Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
LoveMachine:
Niger Deltans are always sharp. Their clothes are niiiiice!

Nothing like Niger Deltans dressing ok...you yoruba and division. Joseph Yobo is from Igbo heritage part of Ogoni, he speaks Igbo dialect understood by Igbos and her wife Adaeze. Of course Easterners people dressing are gorgeous even the colonial whites talked about it, particularly Igbo combination of red hat and red necklace and band. ****Dress like uncivilized people. For your information, Ijaws, Abiriba people in Abia and Ibibios also dress like that with the hat. We are One Eastern people before the division. ****

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by fleexee(m): 3:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
Clinton9000:

Nothing like Niger Deltans dressing ok...you yoruba and division. Joseph Yobo is from Igbo heritage part of Ogoni, he speaks Igbo dialect understood by Igbos and her wife Adaeze. Of course Easterners people dressing are gorgeous even the colonial whites talked about it, particularly Igbo combination of red hat and red necklace and band. Not like yoruba and hausas-Fulani that have zero sense of color combination. Dress like uncivilized people. For your information, Ijaws, Abiriba people in Abia and Ibibios also dress like that with the hat. We are One Eastern people before the division. Yoruba stop dividing yoruba. Yoruba I say... stop dividing us. Yoruba I say...leave us alone yoruba.

If I check well you should base in lagos. Some people and common sense be like words and opposite. Yoruba dividing you and na still that Yoruba land your people prefer come stay. So who divide you now IPAD boys

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by Tkayhandsome(m): 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
Buhari is a big scam.
If you are useless then Quote me

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by veekid(m): 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
Yobo tall sha

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
Garri is still #400..I want to see a thread on dat

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by kings09(m): 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hope d meeting improves our economy
Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by Achorise: 4:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
Buhari looking calm, not giving in to all the wailing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by kgr8mike(m): 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ok
Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by kings09(m): 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
U tink?
Achorise:
Buhari looking calm, not giving in to all the wailing.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by SonofDevil: 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
Clinton9000:

Nothing like Niger Deltans dressing ok...you yoruba and division. Joseph Yobo is from Igbo heritage part of Ogoni, he speaks Igbo dialect understood by Igbos and her wife Adaeze. Of course Easterners people dressing are gorgeous even the colonial whites talked about it, particularly Igbo combination of red hat and red necklace and band. Not like yoruba and hausas-Fulani that have zero sense of color combination. Dress like uncivilized people. For your information, Ijaws, Abiriba people in Abia and Ibibios also dress like that with the hat. We are One Eastern people before the division. Yoruba stop dividing yoruba. Yoruba I say... stop dividing us. Yoruba I say...leave us alone yoruba.
Lol that's the reason why KCEE always putting on colour Riot

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by gurunlocker: 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
Clinton9000:

I finally came across a foolish post today....

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
the oyel belongs to them whether you like it or not....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by highwaist: 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
Clinton9000:

red cap is not belongs to ibo its imported one,yoruba and hausa hv their cap made by them

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by BankManager(m): 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
Clinton9000:

I sometimes imagine if some people on this forum have sense at all...e.g this dumbass nigga I just quoted..Ethnicity has so much eaten deep into some kids on nairaland..The FG is about tackling a sensitive issue and some kids are killing themselves on the internet about someone being Ibo or Yoruba ..GROW UP KIDS!!

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by naijacentric(m): 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
Clinton9000:

clintfool get sense now na so u get complex reach

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by nkemcd(m): 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
in dis season of shut up

if not dat I might be banned

I wud hv asked you to SHUT UP![/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]

#proudlyrivers
#proudlynigerdeltan

Clinton9000:

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by omonla555: 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
Clinton9000:

I hate these guys die. any of you guys drinking and winning in Yorubaland and causing the downfall of Yorubas will die miserable deaths.

What have we (Yorubas) done to warrant these insults from these locals that live inside mud tattered swampy house?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by diegwu01: 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
Yobo has abandoned GEJ undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
Clinton9000:

oga I be Niger_Deltan not igbo...stop insulting urself....u wanna align with us cuz u have something to gain abi?,,,gerrahia mehn

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by folahann(m): 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
Baba just tall pass all of them.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by ipasol80: 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
Stupidity in action, receive sense my bro.

Nothing like Niger Deltans dressing ok...you yoruba and division. Joseph Yobo is from Igbo heritage part of Ogoni, he speaks Igbo dialect understood by Igbos and her wife Adaeze. Of course Easterners people dressing are gorgeous even the colonial whites talked about it, particularly Igbo combination of red hat and red necklace and band. ****Dress like uncivilized people. For your information, Ijaws, Abiriba people in Abia and Ibibios also dress like that with the hat. We are One Eastern people before the division. ****[/quote]

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos by kenoz(m): 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
Good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Choice Of EFCC Chairman Divides Aso Rock / David Mark's Daughter, Blessing Onuh, Join APC / AROKO - The Yoruba Hieroglyphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.