Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,636 members, 7,823,789 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Tension As 19 APC Lawmakers Take Over Ekiti Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension As 19 APC Lawmakers Take Over Ekiti Assembly (1661 Views)

Reps Summon DSS Boss, Daura, Over Ekiti Assembly Invasion / Fayose Pays 19 APC Lawmakers’ Salaries. / Fayose Holds Peace Talk With His Lawmakers,19 APC Lawmakers Absent (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tension As 19 APC Lawmakers Take Over Ekiti Assembly by thecapitalng: 11:10am On Apr 02, 2015
Tension as 19 APC Lawmakers take over Ekiti Assembly

Barely 12 hours after the presidential candidate of the All Progressive Congress, Major Gen Muhammadu Buhari was declared winner of Saturday's presidential race, the 19 APC Lawmakers in the Ekiti State House of Assembly Wednesday stormed the Assembly and held parliamentary session
http://thecapital.ng/en/?p=708
Re: Tension As 19 APC Lawmakers Take Over Ekiti Assembly by Habayomie(m): 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
following
Re: Tension As 19 APC Lawmakers Take Over Ekiti Assembly by Gbawe: 12:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
Fayose is gone sooner or later. Buhari will not tolerate legislative gangsterism or disrespect for the rule of law as GEJ did and even promoted openly. See your life Ayo Fayose the man who felt he was untouchable and above the law?

3 Likes

Re: Tension As 19 APC Lawmakers Take Over Ekiti Assembly by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
Gbawe:
Fayose is gone sooner or later. Buhari will not tolerate legislative gangsterism or disrespect for the rule of law as GEJ did and even promoted openly. See your life Ayo Fayose the man who felt he was untouchable and above the law?
lol!!So you are still nursing any hope of impeaching Fayose!!! The APC dis not even win a single ward in any of the elections contested last week in ekiti and you are hoping to impeach Fayose with legislators that will be elected next week? Are you for real? I can bet you the APC will not even win a single street in ekiti next week,so when your GMB resumes Fayose would be very safe from impeachment

5 Likes

Re: Tension As 19 APC Lawmakers Take Over Ekiti Assembly by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
It is too early for all these please. Let's give peace a chance. Same thing happened in Rivers and till today, those PDP legislators have not taken any drastic decision even though they are in power (FG). Let's allow peace to reign before people start seeing their action as what may transpire when they finally take control of the FG. God bless Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/2229678/apology-poor-network
Re: Tension As 19 APC Lawmakers Take Over Ekiti Assembly by Olaolufred(m): 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

lol!!So you are still nursing any hope of impeaching Fayose!!! The APC dis not even win a single ward in any of the elections contested last week in ekiti and you are hoping to impeach Fayose with legislators that will be elected next week? Are you for real? I can bet you the APC will not even win a single street in ekiti next week,so when your GMB resumes Fayose would be very safe from impeachment

[size=18pt]I CONGRATULATE CHU-KWU-DI FOR MAKING TAMBUWAL A GONER AND MASSIVELY MAKING GEJ OUR PRESIDENT TILL 2019.
MORE BLALAH TO YOUR BOMBOM.[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Tension As 19 APC Lawmakers Take Over Ekiti Assembly by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
Olaolufred:

[size=18pt]I CONGRATULATE CHU-KWU-DI FOR MAKING TAMBUWAL A GONER AND MASSIVELY MAKING GEJ OUR PRESIDENT TILL 2019.

olodo

1 Like

Re: Tension As 19 APC Lawmakers Take Over Ekiti Assembly by Gbawe: 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

I won't waste my time with a discredited and shameless hack like you. As all your foolish predictions has proven, you twats know nothing about SW politics even if you remain obsessed with the people of the region and their leaders . No time for you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension As 19 APC Lawmakers Take Over Ekiti Assembly by ayukdaboss(m): 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

olodo
It has now dawned on you that you were making noise all along. Sorry Pa Chukwudi for the monumental shame.

1 Like

Re: Tension As 19 APC Lawmakers Take Over Ekiti Assembly by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
Gbawe:

I won't waste my time with a discredited and shameless hack like you. As all your foolish predictions has proven, you twats know nothing about SW politics even if you remain obsessed with the people of the region and their leaders . No time for you.
Please, do me a favour of analyzing that muggin of a governor's fate after the elections next week.
Re: Tension As 19 APC Lawmakers Take Over Ekiti Assembly by eagleeye2: 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
we are grafually approaching that stage where things will break down. Where the center can no longer hold and things will begin to fall apart.
Re: Tension As 19 APC Lawmakers Take Over Ekiti Assembly by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
Gbawe:

I might no know much about politics but I surely know that FAYOSE is the Jagagban of ekiti politics!!!

1 Like

Re: Tension As 19 APC Lawmakers Take Over Ekiti Assembly by bola555(f): 2:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
19 fear inducers to Fayose
Re: Tension As 19 APC Lawmakers Take Over Ekiti Assembly by Bayswater: 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

Gbam, Gbammer, Gbammest!!!
Re: Tension As 19 APC Lawmakers Take Over Ekiti Assembly by raumdeuter: 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
We would now show Fayose the real Mathematics of 19 > 9

1 Like

Re: Tension As 19 APC Lawmakers Take Over Ekiti Assembly by Change2015(m): 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
Gbawe:

If I were a lawyer I would volunteer my services freely to see him impeached! His kind of politics disgusts me.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Tension As 19 APC Lawmakers Take Over Ekiti Assembly by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
All I see in apc is not a real "change" buh revenge.
And dats going to be counter-productive.
Re: Tension As 19 APC Lawmakers Take Over Ekiti Assembly by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
Olaolufred:

Don't forget, SHUKUDI also made Jega proceed on terminal leave. grin grin grin
Re: Tension As 19 APC Lawmakers Take Over Ekiti Assembly by akin33(m): 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
Fayose is a public thug, he must be impeached and face the music of the law. In the name of campaign, he chose to insult Buhari even on the pages of the newspapers and other stateman. Is that campaign? He didnt behave like a governor. We dont want people like that in governance. What power did he have to suspend ligitimate elected legislatures? He should be impeached and return back to kirikiri
Re: Tension As 19 APC Lawmakers Take Over Ekiti Assembly by Beedude(m): 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

I might no know much about politics but I surely know that FAYOSE is the Jagagban of ekiti politics!!!
What do you smoke boy ?

(1) (Reply)

What A Well Meaning Nigerian Wants In Pics / Osinbajo Locked Out Of Security Meeting Yesterday. / This Happened In Lagos Yesterday!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.