Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

What A Well Meaning Nigerian Wants In Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What A Well Meaning Nigerian Wants In Pics (1658 Views)

Well Meaning Nigerians Must Speak Up Against Killing Of Unarmed Protesters. / Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) / President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Well Meaning Nigerian Wants In Pics by koboko69: 7:48am On May 28, 2015
Will you be happy to see the picture below?

2 Likes

Re: What A Well Meaning Nigerian Wants In Pics by shakazuldadon: 7:48am On May 28, 2015
Silly..... very sillly

2 Likes

Re: What A Well Meaning Nigerian Wants In Pics by koboko69: 7:49am On May 28, 2015
shakazuldadon:
Silly..... very sillly

You are the silly fellow.

4 Likes

Re: What A Well Meaning Nigerian Wants In Pics by PassingShot(m): 7:49am On May 28, 2015
Me likey.
Re: What A Well Meaning Nigerian Wants In Pics by Rosemary216(f): 7:58am On May 28, 2015
Hmmmmmmm
Re: What A Well Meaning Nigerian Wants In Pics by olaric(m): 8:06am On May 28, 2015
How can a right-thinking person come up with something like this? I think you need to have your head re-examined. It seems like the stress of not getting fuel all these while has taken its toll on you. Please show some respect to other people's parents, and use your talent for something more positive. Are you condemning them even before trial? What if one of them was your parent and someone did similar thing?

3 Likes

Re: What A Well Meaning Nigerian Wants In Pics by Sweetguy25: 8:18am On May 28, 2015
You are a cursed pig.
Re: What A Well Meaning Nigerian Wants In Pics by Nobody: 8:20am On May 28, 2015
olaric:
How can a right-thinking person come up with something like this? I think you need to have your head re-examined. It seems like the stress of not getting fuel all these while has taken its toll on you. Please show some respect to other people's parents, and use your talent for something more positive. Are you condemning them even before trial? What if one of them was your parent and someone did similar thing?

Shut your stinky trap you

So because they're people's parents they will not pay for their crimes abi? what about millions of other people's parents these robbers have rendered homeless, jobless, hungry and hopeless

Was Buhari not someone's father when you goons where making mockery of him and we his supporters?

I'll hate Buhari for life if these people are not prosecuted

7 Likes

Re: What A Well Meaning Nigerian Wants In Pics by koboko69: 8:29am On May 28, 2015
olaric:

Who is this dunce? I should show respect to theives cos they are peoples parents? Even with the PWC report which does not even expose all you are still waitng.for a trial to condemn these crimanls? How about showing respect to Shekau...he is the father of many....

1 Like

Re: What A Well Meaning Nigerian Wants In Pics by lmm4real: 8:37am On May 28, 2015
I don't give a ratass if they are people's parent.

So op like how many years should they be looking at

2 Likes

Re: What A Well Meaning Nigerian Wants In Pics by Nobody: 8:40am On May 28, 2015
koboko69:

Begin by probing Obasanjo for the Zak Ibiam and Odi massacres.

[flash]

https://youtube.com/watch?v=DNve2J5aY_E
[/flash]
Re: What A Well Meaning Nigerian Wants In Pics by milliemillz(f): 8:45am On May 28, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: What A Well Meaning Nigerian Wants In Pics by Chiaka(f): 9:30am On May 28, 2015
No Source..........Fake News!! ..........Waste of time...This Belong to Trash Bin...Flip to the next thread.
Re: What A Well Meaning Nigerian Wants In Pics by koboko69: 10:04am On May 28, 2015
Chiaka:
No Source..........Fake News!! ..........Waste of time...This Belong to Trash Bin...Flip to the next thread.

Olodo

2 Likes

Re: What A Well Meaning Nigerian Wants In Pics by Nobody: 10:08am On May 28, 2015
koboko69:

No concrete policy.
Just about being anti Igbo and anti South-South.

Product of almajiri and quota system education. Ode buruku
Re: What A Well Meaning Nigerian Wants In Pics by koboko69: 10:31am On May 28, 2015
imhotep:

No concrete policy.
Just about being anti Igbo and anti South-South.

Product of almajiri and quota system education. Ode buruku

Fool. I am not a tribal bigot like u. I was waiting for your likes to see it like anti igbo. For ur info...I am from the SS...and I see governance far beyond tribalism. I have never seen these kind of senseless thing b4. Support corruption, and evil governance simply cos he or she is from your tribe. That is why u folks will remain politically irrelevant in the 1 Nigerian that will last till your children's children children. Now swerve!!

2 Likes

Re: What A Well Meaning Nigerian Wants In Pics by Nobody: 10:33am On May 28, 2015
koboko69:

Fool. I am not a tribal bigot like u. I was waiting for your likes to see it like anti igbo. For ur info...iI am from thr SS...and I see governance far beyond tribalism. I am never seen these kind of senseless thing b4. Support corruption, and evil governance simply cos he or she is from your tribe. That is why u folks will remain politically irrelevant in the 1 Nigerian that will ladt till your children's children children. Now swerve!!
So you are a mum.u from the south south. Very big mumu
Re: What A Well Meaning Nigerian Wants In Pics by donphilopus: 10:39am On May 28, 2015
imhotep:

So you are a mum.u from the south south. Very big mumu

So because he doesn't condone impunity/corruption, he's now a mumu?! Guy, you're the international/official mumu for seeing everything with your tribal lens. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: What A Well Meaning Nigerian Wants In Pics by Nobody: 10:43am On May 28, 2015
donphilopus:

So because he doesn't condone impunity/corruption, he's now a mumu?! Guy, you're the international/official mumu for seeing everything with your tribal lens. Rubbish!
GMB is as corrupt as his godfathers OBJ and Tinubu.
Only mumu people like you have been taken on a long ride.

Almajiri and quota system education has affected you badly

1 Like

Re: What A Well Meaning Nigerian Wants In Pics by donphilopus: 10:48am On May 28, 2015
imhotep:

GMB is as corrupt as his godfathers OBJ and Tinubu.
Only mumu people like you have been taken on a long ride.

Almajiri and quota system education has affected you badly

Before you start spewing hocus-pocus, pls note that I'm from Edo State. Most of you have nothing upstairs. Most of you called Buhari a puppet to Tinubu, after the Election, most of you who called Buhari a puppet said Buhari would be schemed out of affairs by Buhari. Now you've started saying Tinubu is Buhari's godfather! Don't you have shame?! Besides, if you have any evidence to substantiate your claim that. Buhari is corrupt, then head to Court and stop being foolish!

2 Likes

Re: What A Well Meaning Nigerian Wants In Pics by Nobody: 10:49am On May 28, 2015
donphilopus:

Before you start spewing hocus-pocus, pls note that I'm from Edo State. Most of you have nothing upstairs. Most of you called Buhari a puppet to Tinubu, after the Election, most of you who called Buhari a puppet said Buhari would be scheme out of affairs by Buhari. Now you've started saying Tinubu is Buhari's godfather! Don't you have shame?! Besides, if you have any evidence to substantiate your claim that. Buhari is corrupt, then head to Court and stop being foolish!
Being from Edo state does not protect you from being a political mumu.
Re: What A Well Meaning Nigerian Wants In Pics by donphilopus: 10:52am On May 28, 2015
imhotep:

Being from Edo state does not protect you from being a political mumu.

This fool knows nothing! So this' all you could spew after reading the epistle I wrote to you?! You must be really, really daft!

2 Likes

Re: What A Well Meaning Nigerian Wants In Pics by Nobody: 10:55am On May 28, 2015
donphilopus:

This fool knows nothing! So this' all you spew after reading the epistle I wrote to you?! You must be really, really daft!
You epistle has little meaningful content.
Multiplying words does not necessarily lead to more meaning.
Re: What A Well Meaning Nigerian Wants In Pics by donphilopus: 11:02am On May 28, 2015
imhotep:

You epistle has little meaningful content.
Multiplying words does not necessarily lead to more meaning.

It's because an olodo like you is bereft of ideas and has nothing meaningful to contribute other than spew rubbish. You said Buhari is Tinubu's puppet and later you said Tinubu has been schemed out of affairs by Buhari. Now tell me, why are you contradicting yourself?!
Re: What A Well Meaning Nigerian Wants In Pics by Nobody: 11:05am On May 28, 2015
donphilopus:

It's because an olodo like you is bereft of ideas and has nothing meaningful to contribute other than spew rubbish. You said Buhari is Tinubu's puppet and later you said Tinubu has been schemed out of affairs by Buhari. Now tell me, why are you contradicting yourself?!
You refuse to reflect on your contradiction: how corrupt godfathers OBJ and Tinubu can possibly produce an incorrupt GMB.

Almajiri education has entered Edo state. . .enjoy the imbec1lity.
Re: What A Well Meaning Nigerian Wants In Pics by donphilopus: 11:14am On May 28, 2015
imhotep:

You refuse to reflect on your contradiction: how corrupt godfathers OBJ and Tinubu can possibly produce an incorrupt GMB.

Almajiri education has entered Edo state. . .enjoy the imbec1lity.

If you have any proof that he's corrupt, then go to court (and remain there) and stop barking on Nairaland!
Re: What A Well Meaning Nigerian Wants In Pics by Nobody: 11:16am On May 28, 2015
donphilopus:

If you have any proof that he's corrupt, then go to court (and remain there) and stop barking on Nairaland!
You have been doing plenty of empty barking yourself.
Olodo.
Re: What A Well Meaning Nigerian Wants In Pics by donphilopus: 11:34am On May 28, 2015
imhotep:
You have been doing plenty of empty barking yourself. Olodo.
You can now bleep off. Thanks!
Re: What A Well Meaning Nigerian Wants In Pics by Nobody: 11:42am On May 28, 2015
donphilopus:

You can now bleep off. Thanks!
Try to improve on your almajiri background next time.
Re: What A Well Meaning Nigerian Wants In Pics by HzRF(m): 12:17pm On May 28, 2015
koboko69:

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Neutral Critics? / Osibanjo is a visitor in country of Western Nigeria , not vice President / Radio Biafra Broadcasting LIVE !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.