Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,972 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:04 PM

.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .... (522 Views)

Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero / National Assembly Staff Gives N50 Million To Fake Prophets To Save Her Job / Danbaba Danfulani Suntai, Gov. Of Taraba, To Be Replaced With A Piece Of Wood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

.... by darmochy1(m): 11:53am On Apr 02, 2015
Re: .... by abitex577(m): 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
@Op. Obviously, whatever is genuine has conterfeit. Nevertheless, I want you to put yourself in the shoes of Moses in the Bible, the Bible made us to understand that Moses is the only prophet God spoke to directly without signs, but when he was sent to deliver Isreal in the land of captivity, he want to pharaoh as sent by God but pharaoh refused to release Isreal, even the people he went to deliver said he was not sent by God, because each time he went to pharaoh as was commanded they were not release.

The men of God have sincerely and genuinely spoken the mind of God as he commanded them, nevertheless, the souvereign Lord has made his will to come to pass. Perhaps if not for those prophecies men will not stand in the gap to pray for the elections, in my little walk with God I have had revelations of the impending future which was not looking good and I have had to pray for God to turn things around, and he has always shown forth.

(1) (Reply)

APC Victory: Oba Of Lagos Threatening Igbos / Photos: Fayose’s Thugs Block Roads In Ekiti To Stop His Impeachment / Igbo Women Abroad Task Buhari On 11-point Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.