Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

How I Survived An Accident Today (pics) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How I Survived An Accident Today (pics) (25703 Views)

Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) / Fatal Accident Today At Third Mainland Bridge,Lagos,Many Feared Dead(Photos) / Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Survived An Accident Today (pics) by Whizzdom(m): 9:41am On Apr 03, 2015
PRAISE THE LORD ................. HALLELUJAH grin grin
Re: How I Survived An Accident Today (pics) by eleko1: 9:42am On Apr 03, 2015
shocked.Thank U JESUS.Untimely death won't be ur portion.Una time neva come.U'll fulfilled the number of ur days.HALLELUJAH!!! wink smiley

2 Likes

Re: How I Survived An Accident Today (pics) by KrazyBone: 9:42am On Apr 03, 2015
Wtf!

You actually took a pic of your mom trapped in the car? What nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Survived An Accident Today (pics) by achi4u(m): 9:43am On Apr 03, 2015
happy for u guy.
Re: How I Survived An Accident Today (pics) by fflamingo(m): 9:43am On Apr 03, 2015
Some people sha. Despite the crisis they fit snap PICS
Re: How I Survived An Accident Today (pics) by peeparty(m): 9:44am On Apr 03, 2015
The shall be no lost ijn
Re: How I Survived An Accident Today (pics) by mimicious(f): 9:44am On Apr 03, 2015
Nairalanders sha! Just thank God for his life and that of his mum!
Re: How I Survived An Accident Today (pics) by RaphaelOjefo: 9:44am On Apr 03, 2015
4 d guy mama mind na......"Chai...na so I take die?"....Jesus forgive me all my sins,Forgive me all my sins.".....*no offence bro*......thaNk God for your life oh...testimony on Sunday
Re: How I Survived An Accident Today (pics) by mimicious(f): 9:44am On Apr 03, 2015
Nairalanders sha! Just thank God for his life and that of his mum! Lobatan
Re: How I Survived An Accident Today (pics) by boomey(m): 9:48am On Apr 03, 2015
Sorry o brother and thank God for the life of your mum and yours. Cheers
Re: How I Survived An Accident Today (pics) by eleko1: 9:48am On Apr 03, 2015
shocked satan is defeated.PRAISEEEEE THE LORD!!!!
Re: How I Survived An Accident Today (pics) by haibe(m): 9:49am On Apr 03, 2015
Thank God oo
Re: How I Survived An Accident Today (pics) by Chemosynthesis: 9:49am On Apr 03, 2015
Thank God 4 saving your life and your mum. May such never happen again. Congrats
Re: How I Survived An Accident Today (pics) by fancywendy(m): 9:49am On Apr 03, 2015
iwant2beheard:
I sincerely thank God for my life! I thank God for my mum's life!

My mum insisted I took her to the hospital, she had a hard time yesterday having her good night sleep (as her BP has been on the high), I had to take permission off work in order to take her...

Our mission was to go to general hospital (at ikorodu, opp high court), we left home at about 11.30 am.

We were coming from ebute (I stay at alogba estate), as we passed the mobil filling station and about climbing the hill towards general hospital, I noticed a big truck coming with full speed with its back, I immediately swerved to the on coming car's lane (fortunately there was no car coming), somehow, the truck swerved in that direction and all I could hear was a loud GBOA!!!, my mum was trapped at the driver seat and was in a serious shock, I ran down (instinctively) to start waving all the cars down(so as not to hit my precious mum. It created a big traffic but alas, the police came to take the cars to one side.

Bottom line is, I am safe, and so is my mum, no injuries (except minor scratches), we thank the lord!
Thank God for your Life,You will live to declare the goodness of God in the land of the living , Ά̲̣̣̣̥:::::::м̤̣̲̣̥̈̇::::::ε̲̣̣̣̥:::::::N̤̥̈̊.

Re: How I Survived An Accident Today (pics) by stonecoldcafe: 9:52am On Apr 03, 2015
fflamingo:
Some people sha. Despite the crisis they fit snap PICS

He explained why. Please learn to read first before going off. This is serious stuff
Re: How I Survived An Accident Today (pics) by dharmelorlarh(f): 9:53am On Apr 03, 2015
Sumbody praise the lord
Re: How I Survived An Accident Today (pics) by vickylala239: 9:54am On Apr 03, 2015
iwant2beheard:

My mum insisted I took her to the hospital, she had a hard time yesterday having her good night sleep (as her BP has been on the high), I had to take permission off work in order to take her...

Our mission was to go to general hospital (at ikorodu, opp high court), we left home at about 11.30 am.

We were coming from ebute (I stay at alogba estate), as we passed the mobil filling station and about climbing the hill towards general hospital, I noticed a big truck coming with full speed with its back, I immediately swerved to the on coming car's lane (fortunately there was no car coming), somehow, the truck swerved in that direction and all I could hear was a loud GBOA!!!, my mum was trapped at the driver seat and was in a serious shock, I ran down (instinctively) to start waving all the cars down(so as not to hit my precious mum. It created a big traffic but alas, the police came to take the cars to one side.

Bottom line is, I am safe, and so is my mum, no injuries (except minor scratches), we thank the lord!

Driving ,reading and posting comments on Nairaland since 1456!!
God safe you!!

Dnt do Dat again.wait till u get hme.
Wen sumone Lik mi piss u,Jst as I Jst did u wanna rush n rply!!

Oya haters take ova my comment!!
Re: How I Survived An Accident Today (pics) by M4gunners: 10:05am On Apr 03, 2015
Thanks God for your life and that of your Mum. Your hands are clean i guess,the devil is a big liar.
Re: How I Survived An Accident Today (pics) by kwencypresh(f): 10:07am On Apr 03, 2015
Thank God for ur life n dat of ur mum
Re: How I Survived An Accident Today (pics) by UnimkeAk(m): 10:10am On Apr 03, 2015
iwant2beheard:

Sir !
You just had to take pics of ur mum trapped in a Car.
So u could create a nl thread about it.

That's Low brother !!!

I know u'll Say u took it 4 evidence;
Are u goin to take the other driver to court for bashing ur car.
So what evidence?

Anyways I thank God for saving ur mom.

2 Likes

Re: How I Survived An Accident Today (pics) by creepsyme(f): 10:15am On Apr 03, 2015
Glory be to God. psalm 118:17 is your portion.
Re: How I Survived An Accident Today (pics) by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 03, 2015
I actually know that landslide very well and each time I pass by I just pray nothing happens cos the way pple speed when trying to descend is amazing.
No thanks to ikorodu people who have found a way to damage the speed bump placed there.

glad to see you n ur mum alive n kicking
Re: How I Survived An Accident Today (pics) by Promxy94(m): 10:17am On Apr 03, 2015
PRAISE JEHOVAH
My GOD LIVES
Re: How I Survived An Accident Today (pics) by Defcon1(m): 10:29am On Apr 03, 2015
lonngmann:
Congratulations o
You won't die before your time
You and your family will live to witness the new breeze of change
Can people really die before their time?
If there is truly an appointed time to die, you can never die till that time.
Besides, how does one know their time to die,old age?
l think not because old age is broad,60 - above 100.

ln that case, whenever someone dies is their time
Re: How I Survived An Accident Today (pics) by RichDad1(m): 10:44am On Apr 03, 2015
Thank God
Re: How I Survived An Accident Today (pics) by niceguy7(m): 10:49am On Apr 03, 2015
We shall not die but live to glorify the lord...
@op shope tie oo....we bless the lord.
Re: How I Survived An Accident Today (pics) by PHIPEX(m): 10:49am On Apr 03, 2015
I thank God on your behalf. I visited Ikorodu yesterday and when I got to this spot I noticed a truck laden with sand or gravel that was in a big dish. The location made me curious because it's exactly opposite where tanker exploded about 3weeks ago. Thank God for your salvation.

Something fast should be done about a speed breaker that is constructed on that road immediately after Mobil filling station, it's done halfway and the way motorists avoid it is a recipe for disaster.
Re: How I Survived An Accident Today (pics) by Missmossy(f): 10:57am On Apr 03, 2015
Thank God for your lives, this is a big testimony grin God is wonderful!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11 Amazing Facts You Didn’t Know About Car's / Photo: Baby, 5 Others Die In Fatal Multiple Accident In Abeokuta / Why Are Mazda Cars Underrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.