Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,547 members, 7,847,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

Lets Help Our New President Move Nigeria Forward - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Help Our New President Move Nigeria Forward (512 Views)

Prayer, Fast Not Enough To Move Nigeria Forward, Says Osinbajo / I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari / Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Help Our New President Move Nigeria Forward by VANENON(f): 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
We all desire change, we all clamor for change and Buhari has won the elections because he promised us CHANGE!
We have such high hopes and such great expectations from our New president elect and if anyone says Buhari doesn't have an almost impossible task ahead of him then he or she will be telling a great lie.

GMB, If anyone expects a total turn around within 4 years, then i guess they must believe you are GOD and you have the power to perform miracles. I am a realist and i know you cannot bring about a total reform and neither can you perform miracles but i know that there are a few keys sectors you can focus on that will bring about very dramatic and impactful change to the country as a whole.

1. POWER SUPPLY: Get this right and every sector of the economy will be impacted, also the masses will forever be grateful to you.
2. INSECURITY: Fight this menace called Boko Haram and any other ugly monster that tries to raise its ugly head during your tenure.
3. CORRUPTION: Tackle corruption from the root because if you able to minimize/eliminate corruption then there will be more funds available for impactful investments. Please do not turn a blind eye to corruption.
4 PETROLEUM: Ensure its readily available and affordable. These no acceptable reason why a country that exports crude should suffer fuel scarcity.
5 AGRICULTURE: Before oil Nigeria was largely sustained by agriculture so revive our agricultural sector. This will also help to reduce the unemployment situation in the country.

Nairalanders feel free to add yours to the list and if you have ideas of how GMB can make things work please post them.
GMB please create an online portal where people can propose ideas to you. Definitely not all will be useful but i can assure you there would be some golden ideas amongst them. We have great minds in Nigeria and Nigerians understand the way Nigeria works better than any foreigner can.

GMB, we wish you all the best and really do hope you will bring about the much desired change. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: Lets Help Our New President Move Nigeria Forward by EZEUDENE(m): 3:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
Great Nigerians let us also always put him in our prayers he may av a good intentions 4 Nigeria but de effect of bad people dat surrounds him may fall his government because 2 govern Nigeria will not be an easy task so let us always pray 4 him so dat God will shun all de bad pple around him and again let us always pray 4 peace and unity in Nigeria
Re: Lets Help Our New President Move Nigeria Forward by temitemi1(m): 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
Waiting for the "CHANGE" immediately after May 29th( 1million jobs annually, stable electricity, zero insecurity, free meal for school children, etc). GEJ my HERO! Fayose my role model!
Re: Lets Help Our New President Move Nigeria Forward by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
I pray too for change cos I don't like where d country is today. Buhari may mean well for dis country, buh is he fit mentally and physically to give us d real "change".
Re: Lets Help Our New President Move Nigeria Forward by iLovePusssy: 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I pray too for change cos I don't like where d country is today. Buhari may mean well for dis country, buh is he fit mentally and physically to give us d real "change".
Didn't u watch his speach ystrdae?? Does the man seem unfit to yhu??

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Condoles With Kenya Over Terrorist Attack, Killings At Garissa University / Any Igbo That Does Not Vote For Ambode Willdie In 7days — Oba Of Lagos / Photo Of The Day- Unoma Akpabio Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.