Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) (30248 Views)

Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George / Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) / Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) by dridowu: 7:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
Bola Tinubu, national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has taunted Olabode George, a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), for saying he would flee if the APC wins the 2015 election.

Tinubu said it was the personal decision of George to choose if he wants to stay or not.

“He can decide to go now if he wants. Who cares?” he said.

George had earlier said Tinubu would see him as a target should the APC come to power.

“If Bola Tinubu finds his way into national government, I will go on exile,” he told Punch back in February.

“He hasn’t the temerity and the calmness of mind. They don’t even know what to do in power. Because the vice-president is his boy, he will just order that Bode George should be picked up.”

However, in another interview he granted after the result of the election had been announced, George said he was serious about the decision to flee.

“What will I be doing here? I can decide to go and live anywhere. Look at everyone surrounding him (Buhari),” he said.

”So, I am not joking about it, what will I be doing here? At 70, what will I be doing here? All we have been doing to restructure the country has been lost. We have been trying to ensure balance in the polity but all that has gone. What else will I be doing here?”

Tinubu asked him to relocate to Rivers or Bayelsa if he wishes to.

“He had relocated temporarily before and came back. So it is not a new thing,” Tinubu said.

“If he decided to relocate again, to where? It might be to Bayelsa, it might be to Rivers. It might be to anywhere. he has the freedom to live anywhere he wants. What’s my bother? I’m here. So me, too, I can relocate now.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsXuYsWRCpU

http://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-bode-george-free-relocate-bayelsa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) by dridowu: 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) by Collynzo419: 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
Tinubu on point

Tenwonde George will relocate so that there can be continuity in Lagos

Has anyone heard from his boy JK lately?

JK is just kidding. Lagos is not for Jokers abegi

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) by GboyegaD(m): 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
We don't need these tantrums. They should let the past remain in the past.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) by olamonsor2: 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
Jagaban

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) by Tattooboy: 8:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
Restructure?
That Bode George no well.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) by icon8: 9:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
"He had relocated temporarily before and he came back. So, it's not a new thing."

Jagaban is too much. He was referring to Tewonde George's brief relocation to Kirikiri and his subsequent return.

Epic.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) by giantstrides(m): 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
Tinubu doesn't care about small fries like you, even when PDP was at the centre, Tinubu was a colossus who towered above you all, now that APC controls the centre, you expect him to bother with your likes . Tinubu is planning how to make APC's first term a resounding success because he wants to etch his name in the sands of time, so let's dispense with the monkey buisness Bode George, if indeed you are clean like you claimed when you got out of jail, you will have nothing to fear.

55 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) by Pebcak: 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) by Sooroptimist1: 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
giantstrides:
Tinubu doesn't care about small fries like you, even when PDP was at the centre, Tinubu was a colossus who towered above you all, now that APC controls the centre, you expect him to bother with your likes . Tinubu is planning how to make APC's first term a resounding success because he wants to etch his name in the sands of time, so let's dispense with the monkey buisness Bode George, if indeed you are clean like you claimed when you got out of jail, you will have nothing to fear.

Word

Tinubu does not have time to waste with a nonentity like Bode George

Even when he had the mighty force of the Obasanjo led FG arrayed against him......He remained the LAST MAN STANDING!

It is small fries like Bode George,Koro,Buruji,Fayose that are trying to use Tinubu's name to shine by always calling him out....hardly would you see Tinubu speak about them unless in response to their folly

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) by demelza: 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
I dont think Bode George will be good in fishing.
Palm wine tapping will suit him. Thank God Bayelsa has enough palm trees to keep him preoccupied for the rest of his miserable life.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2015

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) by Drdaps(m): 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
He should follow his boss to otuoke

Anyway

GEJ till May 29th

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) by cycline404(m): 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
That moment when your enemies are speechless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) by TopGee: 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
Jonathan defeated Buhari in 2011 but never received congratulatory message from Buhari, instead many innocent Nigerians lost their lives because he could not concede defeat. Today Buhari defeated that same man that won him in 2011, and received a congratulatory message from Jonathan, and saved the lives of many Nigerians. Who is the true change here? Who is the right man to emulate here? These questions are begging for answers.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) by popcykaylah(m): 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
the meaning of restructure in bode George's language and dictionary is looting and stealing..bloody old thief and womaniser ...shioorrr

18 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) by alaoeri: 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
Bode George can relocate to Somalia if he likes, nobody gives a fvvvck. undecided

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) by Motolank: 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
Yeske

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) by martincbarton: 11:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) by Motolank: 11:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
TopGee:
Jonathan defeated Buhari in 2011 but never received congratulatory message from Buhari, instead many innocent Nigerians lost their lives because he could not concede defeat. Today Buhari defeated that same man that won him in 2011, and received a congratulatory message from Jonathan, and saved the lives of many Nigerians. Who is the true change here? Who is the right man to emulate here? These questions are begging for answers.
Gej was stylishly begging for mercy.. because Patience said she won't take food to him in prison.
And GMB might collect all the shoes he has now

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) by OwoLee(m): 11:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
“He hasn’t the temerity and the calmness of mind. They don’t even know what to do in power. Because the vice-president is his boy, he will just order that Bode George should be picked up.”

This particular lines keeps me laughing, "pick up" is bode George a fish? grin grin grin grin

If u are clean, u need not to run from tinubu or whoever...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) by Kentrasso(f): 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
I can't believe this. Everybody used to hate Tinubu

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) by whoawa(m): 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
Tinubu is the firs problem BUHARI should tackle immediately!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) by emiye(m): 11:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
Bode George that wants to be the new godfather in Lagos....... grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) by dreamwords: 11:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
who is bode george, i'm not a Nigerian
is he the brother of George bush?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) by RichDad1(m): 11:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
Kirikiri is his next home. Shameless old fool.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
bode u don't need to relocate to anywhere again, you just need to complete your jail time days all

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) by olupops(f): 11:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ambode is a stupid and a thief

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) by Gwammen(m): 11:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
Quoting them by their words

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) by hotgunz(m): 11:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hw old s dat man tinubu dat s behavin like a 20yrs old boi can't he prove maturity.... Sry I forget s always high wit SK.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Owes 16 States N580bn On Rehabilitated Roads / Ndume, Na’Allah Ratified Senate Majority Leader, Deputy / Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.