Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,552 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) (30258 Views)

Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George / Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) / Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) by Suxes(m): 6:30am On Apr 03, 2015
Mamatee07:

Next time you are sent on an errand by Just Kidding or PDP clowns , at least ask them to write the sentence out properly for you grin
The only silly person I see here is you, have you replaced Tit the Nairaland robot >sad
go easy on him/her please
Re: Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) by Vikky014(f): 6:33am On Apr 03, 2015
TopGee:
Jonathan defeated Buhari in 2011 but never received congratulatory message from Buhari, instead many innocent Nigerians lost their lives because he could not concede defeat. Today Buhari defeated that same man that won him in 2011, and received a congratulatory message from Jonathan, and saved the lives of many Nigerians. Who is the true change here? Who is the right man to emulate here? These questions are begging for answers.
mydear the true change is GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) by PastorOla1: 6:38am On Apr 03, 2015
If APC wins, I will go on exile. - Bode George.
Re: Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 03, 2015
Ranks007:
Tinubu of a truth has a deep seated hate for GEJ, I don't see why he should mention Bayelsa or Rivers in this comment of his.
tru talk...not only hatred, he sees them as nonentities who should not be allowed to exist...truly pity Rivers gov and co...they will now learn the tru meaning of betrayal
Re: Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) by anonimi: 7:06am On Apr 03, 2015
ELGREF:
Tinubu , awolowo of our time

Why compare sleep with death?

Awo is waaayyyy above Thief'nuibu.
Re: Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) by anonimi: 7:10am On Apr 03, 2015
lastpage:

Exactly! grin grin

The only place the looters in the likes of Bode George will relocate to, is Kirikiri Maximum Prison!
Lastpage!

I guess Tinubu is not a looter, right?
Re: Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:05am On Apr 03, 2015
How come Nigerians don't remeber any bad thing that APC said b4 elections? Does it mean that no apc member maid bad comment or could it be that they have forgotten?
Okay, I know y. Its because the victory has washed away their all the bad things they ever did.
Isalright wink
Re: Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) by ogene007: 9:04am On Apr 03, 2015
dridowu:
Bola Tinubu, national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has taunted Olabode George, a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), for saying he would flee if the APC wins the 2015 election.

Tinubu said it was the personal decision of George to choose if he wants to stay or not.

“He can decide to go now if he wants. Who cares?” he said.

George had earlier said Tinubu would see him as a target should the APC come to power.

“If Bola Tinubu finds his way into national government, I will go on exile,” he told Punch back in February.

“He hasn’t the temerity and the calmness of mind. They don’t even know what to do in power. Because the vice-president is his boy, he will just order that Bode George should be picked up.”

However, in another interview he granted after the result of the election had been announced, George said he was serious about the decision to flee.

“What will I be doing here? I can decide to go and live anywhere. Look at everyone surrounding him (Buhari),” he said.

”So, I am not joking about it, what will I be doing here? At 70, what will I be doing here? All we have been doing to restructure the country has been lost. We have been trying to ensure balance in the polity but all that has gone. What else will I be doing here?”
K
Tinubu asked him to relocate to Rivers or Bayelsa if he wishes to.

“He had relocated temporarily before and came back. So it is not a new thing,” Tinubu said.

“If he decided to relocate again, to where? It might be to Bayelsa, it might be to Rivers. It might be to anywhere. he has the freedom to live anywhere he wants. What’s my bother? I’m here. So me, too, I can relocate now.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsXuYsWRCpU

http://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-bode-george-free-relocate-bayelsa
Continue to run your mouth because soon you and your southwest APC will know that it was not APC that was declared winner in the elections, but CPC. Keep fooling around.
Re: Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) by galadima77(m): 9:16am On Apr 03, 2015
alaoeri:
Bode George can relocate to Somalia if he likes, nobody gives a fvvvck. undecided

not even me.....still looking for a fork to giv
Re: Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) by escobar07(m): 9:16am On Apr 03, 2015
Heard jonathan has many rooms in his otuoke mansion
Re: Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) by Nicepoker(m): 9:39am On Apr 03, 2015
Motolank:

Gej was stylishly begging for mercy.. because Patience said she won't take food to him in prison.
And GMB might collect all the shoes he has now
soon slowpoke like u will say buhari is certificate less.
Re: Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 03, 2015
lastpage:

When GEJ ordered Armored Personnel Carrier (APC grin ) to be stationed in front of Tinubu's house in Bourdillon, did you think Tinubu found that funny........judging that Tinubu's name was not even on the ballot paper?
Or did GEJ mistake Tinubu's house....... for Sambissa forest?
shocked shocked

GEJ had used Security forces to intimidated a lot of people simply because he was President........... now its PAYBACK TIME! undecided undecided

All these his "recent' gentleman posture is not deceiving anyone..... except his sheeple followers sha.

Lastpage!

There are things those men know within themselves we don't know. For every action there's a reaction!
Re: Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) by Motolank: 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nicepoker:
soon slowpoke like u will say buhari is certificate less.
Certainly you are typing on an hospital bed. Please take your medicine.

Alaabukun
Re: Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) by MrDoGood(m): 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
Motolank:

Am not. Its a Yoruba word for fool which you said. I don't fight people, but don't mind any willing opponent.
Okay. Good for you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan: I Did Not Leave Empty Treasury / Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo / Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.