Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,776 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode (29428 Views)

Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume / My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode / FFK Finally Speaks 'my Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal ' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 02, 2015

The spokesperson for President Goodluck Jonathan’s campaign team, Femi Fani-Kayode, on Wednesday stated that all his attacks against the president-elect, Muhammadu Buhari, and his party, the All Progressives Congress, during the electioneering, were what his job required of him and not personal.
He also commended the APC campaign directorate for doing something “they believe in”.
“There was absolutely nothing personal as regards this Directorate or myself. I had nothing personal against anybody. I was simply doing my job for which I have no regrets and I wish them well and I sincerely hope that they will take Nigeria to a level that we can all be proud of,” he said.
Mr. Fani-Kayode also congratulated Mr. Buhari for his victory and also commended President Jonathan for conceding defeat.
“We start by saying that we commend and we congratulate General Muhammadu Buhari for winning this election. We also wish to commend our President, President Goodluck Jonathan, for having the courage to concede that he has lost the election at the earliest moment and also for being able to stand up and rise above party politics and being able to speak like a statesman,” he said.
The former Aviation Minister also prayed for peace in the country and success for Mr. Buhari.
“May God grant each and everyone of us peace. May He watch over our nation. May He guide our President for the next two months whilst he is still in power and thereafter and may He guide and lead the President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari, in the herculean task that lies ahead for him.
“My prayer is that he brings our nation together, heals the wounds and that he builds the bridges in terms of religion, ethnicity and region that he needs to build in order for us to make Nigeria a better place and to ensure that Nigeria becomes a great country that she is destined to be,” he said.
He called on Nigerians to continue to support the PDP, despite losing the election.
He also asked for full cooperation to the incoming administration “and to remember that we are first and foremost Nigerians before anything else”.
Mr. Fani-Kayode said he had no regret for serving Mr. Jonathan and the PDP. He also advised the PDP not to lose hope.
“And having lost, it does not mean that it is the end to the world, it just means that we need to re-group, re-organise ourselves and begin the process all over again because another elections will come in a few years’ time.
“And that is where we are today. We have conceded that we have lost. We acknowledge the fact that we fought a good fight. We do not have any fears about the future. We did the right thing during the campaign. We have no regrets about our candidate or the way in which we conducted our campaign and we will live to fight another day,” he said.
source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/180446-my-attacks-on-buhari-apc-not-personal-fani-kayode.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by Lionbite(m): 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
FFK una don dey try shift to the other side be dat o

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by okpamson15(m): 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
I like this boldness. It all started from the top. The statesmanship of Ebele

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by Tattooboy: 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lionbite:
FFK una don dey try shift to the other side be dat o
winning is good my brother.

4 Likes

Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
Chai! The guy is afraid of the people's general

4 Likes

Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by Raiders: 8:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
He is one of the issue pdp lost. Instead of focusing on real issues affecting Nigerians he was focusing on attacking the character of Buhari. GEJ had a better campaign term in 2011 because they only campaign on issues and never attacked Buhari personality

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hahaha!!! This is just hilarious! One by one they are stylishly kissing up to Buhari and APC..but FFK u got bad news, there's no vacancy in APC for you anytime soon..
Wait...isn't he the guy that called amaechi's father a palm wine tapper and said amaechi used to wear only one shirt? Haha..not personal indeed!

Meanwhile, miss Juliaann have u started bending? You must av a lot of resemblance with the letter 'C' by now... Looooool grin
Those were your words below cheesy

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
Fani kayode is just naturally endowed with stupidity.....

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by Solowande(m): 9:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
We know it's nt personal it is just a game. In dis kind of game no permanent friends, no permanent enemies. That's why I luv politics

2 Likes

Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by domack99(m): 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
Taba ranni ni ise eru, afi tomo je.
FFK went to far on his attack . With image denting of Buhari and Tinubu using biased documentaries will forever remain in their records as genetations to come will always sees these videos, not knowing the reasons why behind such stupid documentaries.

9 Likes

Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by ozo13(m): 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
SammyHoe:
Chai! The guy is afraid of the people's general
ffk we all know had Neva address d President elect as GMB bt he always call him buha'ari .now he is scared.he is now calling d same person GMB.
As for nta , d same man dey told us in a documentary got no certificate before d election now got a certificate now .we need sanity in broadcasting too.even marylin oga too can't be forgiven. Dey used dr job to play politics.too many institution in Nigeria need to be sanitised. Police too.dat igp need to be taught a lesson Neva to tear gas ppl unlawfully. AIT shld be ask to pay a heavy fine for participating in such rubbish.

7 Likes

Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by saymax(f): 10:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
Of course u were paid 2 turn ur mouth 2 a sewer. Where all d shit goes n all d stench ooze frm. Oku irannu!

2 Likes

Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
Don't worry FFK, we won't try anything more than ensure a safe transition to kirikiri for you. Your several court cases and efcc charges will be revisited.

You took the character assassination too far! You shouldav used your head bwoi!

10 Likes

Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by alaoeri: 11:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
The bird is trying hard to change song, FFK your political sojourn is over & safe journey into political oblivion.

7 Likes

Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 03, 2015
Front page worthy I think
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by boolet: 10:18am On Apr 03, 2015
grin FFK is scared oo! As cowardly as Fani power his father. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:18am On Apr 03, 2015
If only BUHARI had accepted defeat in 2011 just the
way GEJ did, 800 Nigerians including corpers wont
have died. If it was APC that lost, we would have been
hearing sounds of war here and there.
A man called "CLUELESS" has shown us what
democracy truly mean. The US and Western World
predicted that Nigeria will split but GEJ put them to
shame.
PGEJ was the CHANGE we all have been clamouring,
longing for and talking about...he CHANGED our
political history by conceding defeat without
unnecessary argument.
GEJ will forever be remembered in Nigerian History.
RESPECT!!!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 03, 2015
Baba werey
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 03, 2015
Lol, Well said Fani Kayode, but it's unfortunate to tell you that the name Femi Fani Kayode now means betrayal, hypocrisy, and lack of honesty in the new Nigerian lexicon of 2015. Good riddance to....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by jeeqaa7(m): 10:18am On Apr 03, 2015
Fool

1 Like

Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by VickyRotex(f): 10:19am On Apr 03, 2015
Imagine!!!

So your job automatically warrants you to constitute Nuisance in our nation...

Issoraiii embarassed

I knew he was gonna look for a defense strategy, so I'm not surprised.

You have no regrets about how you conducted your campaign? After lying that Buhari's got no certificate.
Now the truth is glaring. You guys made politics dirty. Corrupted even the media houses we once respected. Kai!!! embarassed

Btw dont expect the president elect to appoint you in his administration.

Looks to me like your tryna cry over spilled milk...

I suspect you tryna port to APC. Eyahhhh undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by DaBullIT(m): 10:19am On Apr 03, 2015
[size=18pt]Thunder fire you there FFK [/size]

I predicted this would happen ,

and it is happening

Saka of Politics = Femi Fani Kayode

HE WAN PORT OOOOOO HE , WAN PORT TO AAAPPPPPCCCCC KIRI KATA KIRIKATA

9 Likes

Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 03, 2015
BUHARI MUST GO
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by swagdopey: 10:20am On Apr 03, 2015
k
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by nerodenero: 10:22am On Apr 03, 2015
FFK is a true definition of a politician.FFK decamped to PDP because EFCC were breathing down his neck and needed the matter to be quashed and the party that could help was PDP.Indeed PDP quashed the mattergrin

1 Like

Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by psalmlolese: 10:22am On Apr 03, 2015
This one of the reason why I like politics, no permanant friend no permanant enemy. Ffk you are on the right lane.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by gen2briz(m): 10:23am On Apr 03, 2015
FFK stupidity is like peak milk "it's in you"

6 Likes

Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by stiles009(m): 10:23am On Apr 03, 2015
If so, then you must be really awful at your job.
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by Ikegift4real(m): 10:24am On Apr 03, 2015
Lolz. FFK u spiced d whole political atmosphere at dat time. It was all for good. U either lose or wine.No hating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by nicflame(m): 10:24am On Apr 03, 2015
But why should ones personal assignment be greater than the love for ones dear country? Even when FFK knows GMB is our best shot, he still canvassed for vote against him. Na God go save human race o
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by ignis: 10:24am On Apr 03, 2015
Matured speech. ..
I really love this guy. He's a real man.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taking The Buhari/Jubril Story Seriously By Abimbola Adelakun / Gifts Buhari Should Not Have Rejected, By Niyi Akinnaso / 2023: Timipre Sylva Joins Bayelsa Guber Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.