Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,242 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode (1077 Views)

Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume / My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode / FFK Finally Speaks 'my Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal ' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by kyrios: 6:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
The spokesperson for President Goodluck
Jonathan’s campaign team, Femi Fani-Kayode,
on Wednesday stated that all his attacks
against the president-elect, Muhammadu
Buhari, and his party, the All Progressives
Congress, during the electioneering, were what
his job required of him and not personal.
He also commended the APC campaign
directorate for doing something “they believe
in”.
“There was absolutely nothing personal as
regards this Directorate or myself. I had
nothing personal against anybody. I was simply
doing my job for which I have no regrets and I
wish them well and I sincerely hope that they
will take Nigeria to a level that we can all be
proud of,” he said.
Mr. Fani-Kayode also congratulated Mr. Buhari
for his victory and also commended President
Jonathan for conceding defeat.
“We start by saying that we commend and we
congratulate General Muhammadu Buhari for
winning this election. We also wish to commend
our President, President Goodluck Jonathan,
for having the courage to concede that he has
lost the election at the earliest moment and
also for being able to stand up and rise above
party politics and being able to speak like a
statesman,” he said.
The former Aviation Minister also prayed for
peace in the country and success for Mr.
Buhari.
“May God grant each and everyone of us
peace. May He watch over our nation. May He
guide our President for the next two months
whilst he is still in power and thereafter and
may He guide and lead the President-elect,
General Muhammadu Buhari, in the herculean
task that lies ahead for him.
“My prayer is that he brings our nation
together, heals the wounds and that he builds
the bridges in terms of religion, ethnicity and
region that he needs to build in order for us to
make Nigeria a better place and to ensure that
Nigeria becomes a great country that she is
destined to be,” he said.
He called on Nigerians to continue to support
the PDP, despite losing the election.
He also asked for full cooperation to the
incoming administration “and to remember that
we are first and foremost Nigerians before
anything else”.
Mr. Fani-Kayode said he had no regret for
serving Mr. Jonathan and the PDP. He also
advised the PDP not to lose hope.
“And having lost, it does not mean that it is
the end to the world, it just means that we
need to re-group, re-organise ourselves and
begin the process all over again because
another elections will come in a few years’
time.
“And that is where we are today. We have
conceded that we have lost. We acknowledge
the fact that we fought a good fight. We do
not have any fears about the future. We did
the right thing during the campaign. We have
no regrets about our candidate or the way in
which we conducted our campaign and we will
live to fight another day,” he said.
source:premium times
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by peckhamboi: 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
The fear of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom.

Everybody don dey fall in line since Tuesday.

Don't worry Femi, I'm sure Buhari won't give you more than 20 years for the money you stole.
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by Ngasky(m): 6:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
Too Late
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by MurderX: 6:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
You don't consider calling someone's father a common palm wine tapper as getting personal innit? FFK better relocate outta Nigeria because he is a political destitute, an internally displaced Nigerian.
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by amanda2013(f): 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
Kikikikikikikikiki one advise for you sir pack your things now and run to Togo before it's too late.
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by mercyville: 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
That is splendid.....
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by abujamal: 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
Fani-kayode and Fayose took the campaign too far as if God has told them that Buhari would not win
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by Babe2sure(f): 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
Not personal my foot! With all the abuses?
Very laughable!
You and your cronies so underrated the populace, forgeting that 'The voice of the people is the voice of God'
Oh well, that is the way the cookie crumbles for FFK.
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by GCFR95(m): 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
its funny to see a man who after all d insults, abuses and humiliation he hulled at GMB....having d nerve to even congratulate him, let alone try to get forgiveness.....My advice to Fani Kayode is to get a visa and ticket to the North pole because his jail term will not be less than decades......
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by anibirelawal(m): 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
Story for the gods......he enjoyed his job while it last..all for money sake, he painted himself BLACK claiming that he's doin his job. now that its dawned on him he bagan to sing.....''cry me a river''' its too late mr ffk.
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by eHustler(m): 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hahahah....FFK! What happened to the 23 states you and your PDP won earlier? Lost later? One by one all of you will come out and doff your cap for the Abraham Lincoln of Nigeria - the GMB. PDP members know they lost this presidential election convincingly, even the lawsuit they are filling, they know they will lose. It is expected and is what I term 'initial gra gra' after an unexpected and painful defeat. When jungle matures they will sempe!
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by tyson99(m): 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
eHustler:
Hahahah....FFK! What happened to the 23 states you and your PDP won earlier? Lost later?
maybe he dey ontop binaca when he talk am grin
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by kayalcomp: 7:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lol
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by kayalcomp: 7:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
FFK will still look for ways of coming to APC. Watch Out.
Re: My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode by Day169: 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
FFK may safely return to the sanatorium now.
His appointment with his shrink is long overdue.

(1) (Reply)

Elections Outlook For Lagos State: The Chances Of Agbaje And Ambode. / There Is Only One President Of Nigeria -Attorney Patryk Utulu / Gov Okorocha Is Not Owing Imo Workers (press Release)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.