Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! (4038 Views)

Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) / Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' / Untold Story Of Senate Forgery Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:07am On Apr 03, 2015
ALOT OF BLA BLA BLA HAS BEEN MAKING ROUND ABOUT THE POST OF SENATE PRESIDENT THEY SAID WE LOST BY VOTING OUT NGIGE,I ONLY BUT LAUGH WHEN I HEAR SUCH NONSENSE,SEE WE DONT NEED IT.WE VOTED OUT NGIGE,WE KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS IF APC WINS THE PRESIDENCY,WE DID THE CALCULATION WELL BEFORE TAKING THE ACTION,GOD WILLING OUR NEXT TARGET WILL BE TO VOTE OUT ROCHAS .AS FOR BUHARI OUR WISHES FOR HIM IS FOR HIM TO LEAD WELL AND PERFORM THAT WONDER HE BELIEVE GEJ NEVER PERFORM.
WHEN NEXT YOU WANT TO START YOUR BLA BLA BLA ABOUT WE GIVING BLOCK VOTE TO GEJ AND SENDING NGIGE PACKING,BEAR IT IN MIND THAT WE ARE PLANNING SAME FOR ROCHAS.WE NEVER DEPEND ON ANY GOVERMENT FOR SURVIVAL WE WILL NEVER START SUCH NOW. THE PRESIDENT,VICE,SENATE PRESIDENT,SPEAKER AND ALL THAT YOU CAN KEEP ALL,WE DONT NEED THEM.
DONT RUB YOUR VICTORY IN OUR FACE YOU DIDNT ACHIEVE THE UNACHIEVABLE,YOU KEEPING IT DEPEND ON HOW WELL YOU PERFORMED SO GET BUSY
THANK YOU

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 03, 2015
Lol..why are you taking it personal? You dont want anything? Lol...tomorrow you will say APC hates igbos...

When the first lady is calling you conme I want to help you...come and find ya missing baby ..ya missing child...WILL YOU KEEP QUIET?

Chai!!!
Chai!!!

Ndigbo Chai!!!!!

Dia ris Goddddd oooo
God oooo God ooo Gooooodddddd ooooo
{{$obbing profusely}}

22 Likes

Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:40am On Apr 03, 2015
BiHung:
Lol..why are you taking it personal? You dont want anything? Lol...tomorrow you will say APC hates igbos...

When the first lady is calling you conme I want to help you...come and find ya missing baby ..ya missing child...WILL YOU KEEP QUIET?

Chai!!!
Chai!!!

Ndigbo Chai!!!!!

Dia ris Goddddd oooo
{{$obbing profusely}}
WHERE IS THE SENSE IN THIS YOUR WRITEUP

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by cyril83(m): 7:00am On Apr 03, 2015
VICTORCIZA:

Victor my very good friend. How market na

8 Likes

Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by omenka(m): 7:04am On Apr 03, 2015
VICTORCIZA:
ALOT OF BLA BLA BLA HAS BEEN MAKING ROUND ABOUT THE POST OF SENATE PRESIDENT THEY SAID WE LOST BY VOTING OUT NGIGE,I ONLY BUT LAUGH WHEN I HEAR SUCH NONSENSE,SEE WE DONT NEED IT.WE VOTED OUT NGIGE,WE KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS IF APC WINS THE PRESIDENCY,WE DID THE CALCULATION WELL BEFORE TAKING THE ACTION,GOD WILLING OUR NEXT TARGET WILL BE TO VOTE OUT ROCHAS .AS FOR BUHARI OUR WISHES FOR HIM IS FOR HIM TO LEAD WELL AND PERFORM THAT WONDER HE BELIEVE GEJ NEVER PERFORM.
WHEN NEXT YOU WANT TO START YOUR BLA BLA BLA ABOUT WE GIVING BLOCK VOTE TO GEJ AND SENDING NGIGE PACKING,BEAR IT IN MIND THAT WE ARE PLANNING SAME FOR ROCHAS.WE NEVER DEPEND ON ANY GOVERMENT FOR SURVIVAL WE WILL NEVER START SUCH NOW. THE PRESIDENT,VICE,SENATE PRESIDENT,SPEAKER AND ALL THAT YOU CAN KEEP ALL,WE DONT NEED THEM.
DONT RUB YOUR VICTORY IN OUR FACE YOU DIDNT ACHIEVE THE UNACHIEVABLE,YOU KEEPING IT DEPEND ON HOW WELL YOU PERFORMED SO GET BUSY
THANK YOU
Who knows you beyond your household for you to come shouting "we don't care"?? You are totally irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Mscheeew.

16 Likes

Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by modath(f): 7:15am On Apr 03, 2015
@OP,

1.YOU do care,if you didn't you wouldn't open this attention seeking thread.

2. WHO exactly are you? do you even matter in the general scheme of things

Lastly, I encourage you to just count your losses while watching your so called leaders who misled a good majority of "YOU" go running to the Fed govt for board chairs appointments et al while leaving "YOU to wallow in your despair and bitterness.
Most of you weren't even alive when the civil war was fought are now crying more than the bereaved, the ijaw never supported you and Ojukwu himself let go of the past before his demise,I just don't know why so much hate lies in the heart of a major "CHRISTIAN tribe; a religion of love and peace!! lipsrsealed

10 Likes

Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by eyeview: 7:19am On Apr 03, 2015
VICTORCIZA:
THANK YOU

I sincerely agree with you. The east fought alongside their brothers in the south-south and lost. And if repeated,they'll still stand beside Goodluck Jonathan. They didn't do it because Jonathan was theirs(no,he's south south),they didn't do it because he favoured them in appointments(no,he spread his appointment across board),they didn't do it because he did more work in the east(no,rather he failed in many areas). The south east voted him because they rejected APC in its entireity.
As for the post of the senate president,its actually the rest of the nation(especially the yorubas) that make them feel like they lost so much in the senate president seat,as for the igbos,they don't really care that much.
I'll advice that the igbos should just chill,take the back seat for the next four years,believe me,once they do that,they'll become the hot bride the PDP and even the APC will court preciously to win in 2019.
And on a last note,let all igbos join hands and vote out the last trace of APC(rochas okorocha) from Imo state. Let them make igbo land a strong hold of PDP. Let igbos play opposition than decamping and scattering. The south west played opposition for many years and they didn't die. Let's just discard the immediate rewards of this new government and plan for the future.
Selah.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by AmucheJane(f): 7:25am On Apr 03, 2015
VICTORCIZA:
THANK YOU
seconded

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by garrix8: 7:56am On Apr 03, 2015
BENUE man from ANAMBRA. Long time, seems you've learnt how to spell and your grammar has improved.

Congrats. Now that's real change.

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

Sai Ambode

2 Likes

Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:59am On Apr 03, 2015
eyeview:

I sincerely agree with you. The east fought alongside their brothers in the south-south and lost. And if repeated,they'll still stand beside Goodluck Jonathan. They didn't do it because Jonathan was theirs(no,he's south south),they didn't do it because he favoured them in appointments(no,he spread his appointment across board),they didn't do it because he did more work in the east(no,rather he failed in many areas). The south east voted him because they rejected APC in its entireity.
As for the post of the senate president,its actually the rest of the nation(especially the yorubas) that make them feel like they lost so much in the senate president seat,as for the igbos,they don't really care that much.
I'll advice that the igbos should just chill,take the back seat for the next four years,believe me,once they do that,they'll become the hot bride the PDP and even the APC will court preciously to win in 2019.
And on a last note,let all igbos join hands and vote out the last trace of APC(rochas okorocha) from Imo state. Let them make igbo land a strong hold of PDP. Let igbos play opposition than decamping and scattering. The south west played opposition for many years and they didn't die. Let's just discard the immediate rewards of this new government and plan for the future.
Selah.
Thank you very much for this post.i wish they know.we dont care ! we are business men/learned peeps not a politician.We dont depend on any goverment

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:02am On Apr 03, 2015
omenka:
Who knows you beyond your household for you to come shouting "we don't care"?? You are totally irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Mscheeew.

Omenka i wont exchange words with you atleast not on this issue but be rest assured that God willing we will delete the last trace of Apc in south east

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by ofeco: 8:12am On Apr 03, 2015
senate president is not our problem, we(Igbos) have occupied that seat before ,so we don't see anything that is so special about that seat. Okadigbo, pious,nnamani, nwagbara and David mark did not change anything in their geopolitical zones so that office should not be overrated please

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:21am On Apr 03, 2015
cyril83:

Victor my very good friend. How market na
i am fine my friend.how are your loved ones

1 Like

Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by Ayomax(m): 8:21am On Apr 03, 2015
VICTORCIZA:
THANK YOU
cry me a river!!!!! give me your parent's phone number, I need to call them n advice them to place you on a suicide watch list. with such hatred you have in your heart, you can't live long with it.

8 Likes

Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:23am On Apr 03, 2015
Ayomax:

cry me a river!!!!! give me your parent's phone number, I need to call them n advice them to place you on a suicide watch list. with such hatred you have in your heart, you can't live long with it.
you know you didnt make sense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by Ayomax(m): 8:28am On Apr 03, 2015
VICTORCIZA:
you know you didnt make sense
how will I make sense to you, when you have a drab personality.

5 Likes

Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:36am On Apr 03, 2015
Ayomax:
how will I make sense to you, when you have a drab personality.
ok you can go now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by Gr8amechi: 9:06am On Apr 03, 2015
VICTORCIZA:
THANK YOU
chief relax your nerves, not all igbos hate APC as you claim. Note the position of the senate pres. is not being blown out of proportion, everyone knows that the igbos are business oriented, but every region seeks relevance. now if APC performance do you think it will be easy to get rid of them as they did PDP ??

1 Like

Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by CuteTj(m): 9:08am On Apr 03, 2015
it amazes me when just one person stands up ans says he/she is talking fair a group of people without consulting with them. Do yourself a favour and speak for yourself only.

4 Likes

Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by smartleo(m): 9:18am On Apr 03, 2015
omenka:

Mscheeew.

exactly
Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by PhockPhockMan: 9:24am On Apr 03, 2015
BiHung:

Chai!!!
Chai!!!

Ndigbo Chai!!!!!

Dia ris Goddddd oooo
{{$obbing profusely}}
Grade one mumu. What did Igbos achieved when we controlled the Senate.
Op, you're right.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by ozoigbondu: 9:35am On Apr 03, 2015
What will Ngige as senate president do to benefit

Ndiigbo

Anambra state

Anambra central

ldemili north

Oraukwu to be specific

That he could not do in 4 wasted years.My zone voted for Ngige when he was in ACN a core yourba party at that time over our own Dora of APGA because we loved him and expected him to deliever rather he went to abuja and became a bench,he sponsored no bill and used his cpnstituency development fund to build non existence VIP toilet

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by PhockPhockMan: 9:39am On Apr 03, 2015
omenka:

Mscheeew.

Sharrraaaaap, it's a known fact that you and other promoters of APC are all Igbo haters. We're not regretting anything.
This type of situation brings the best out of Igbo man, so go to hell with your positions.
We lost a civil war, all our properties and money was stolen, yet we came out of it stronger, richer, healthier than your accursed tribe.
Cry for your fellow middle belters who fulani herdsmen uses as materials for shooting practice.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by Aegon(m): 9:42am On Apr 03, 2015
eyeview:

And on a last note,let all igbos join hands and vote out the last trace of APC(rochas okorocha) from Imo state. Let them make igbo land a strong hold of PDP. Let Igbo play opposition than decamping and scattering. The south west played opposition for many years and they didn't die. Let's just discard the immediate rewards of this new government and plan for the future.
Selah.
On the contrary Playing opposition will actually help the east. The west did it for years and they didn't die, in fact they came out stronger. Playing opposition didn't prevent the industrial boom in Lagos and Ogun, Playing opposition won't prevent Innoson from manufacturing automobiles, it would reduce our dependence and distraction from Abuja Interference. How has David Marks senate presidency for 8 whole years helped the average Benue man? Nigeria is rapidly changing and productivity is gradually being rewarded, The era if free money is winding down because of the global economic situation. Not having the senate President won't prevent Aba shoemakers from Exporting 1 million pairs a year. Its time we easterners avoid outside distractions and thoroughly look inward and solve our internal politics before building political bridges with the other regions.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by PhockPhockMan: 9:43am On Apr 03, 2015
eyeview:

Selah.
God bless you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by PhockPhockMan: 9:48am On Apr 03, 2015
Aegon:
On the contrary Playing opposition will actually help the east. The west did it for years and they didn't die, in fact they came out stronger. Playing opposition didn't prevent the industrial boom in Lagos and Ogun, Playing opposition won't prevent Innoson from manufacturing automobiles, it would reduce our dependence and distraction from Abuja Interference. How has David Marks senate presidency for 8 whole years helped the average Benue man? Nigeria is rapidly changing and productivity is gradually being rewarded, The era if free money is winding down because of the global economic situation. Not having the senate President won't prevent Aba shoemakers from Exporting 1 million pairs a year. Its time we easterners avoid outside distractions and thoroughly look inward and solve our internal politics before building political bridges with the other regions.
Correct.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by 20bc(m): 10:15am On Apr 03, 2015
grin grin Who are the "we" @op... You are too foolish to realise that your opinion does not count in decision making. The east will forever be sideline if they continue like this.

1 Like

Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:20am On Apr 03, 2015
VICTORCIZA:
There's plenty sense in what he wrote, even more than sense in ur ant brain.

In d meantime, go kiss & hug a live transformer! cool
Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by segebobo: 10:26am On Apr 03, 2015
Hope you guys will not come complaining of marginalisation later.
The issue of the zoning is only to allow a fair representation of the major zones in the positions of government that matter.

2 Likes

Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by Exmay(m): 10:46am On Apr 03, 2015
The only issue I have with this lamentation is that I don't know when English language started referring to ' one' person in plural form of 'we'... Your fellow tribesmen are already congratulating the President-elect, you are here (on a faceless forum) yearning dust... undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by ArodeTsolaye: 11:02am On Apr 03, 2015
omenka:

Mscheeew.

And you are the one who is relevant? Can you survive without the stipends they pay you in the APC propaganda 'situation room'?. What a clown!.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: About The Post Of Senate President? We Dont Care!!! by Rose2014: 11:23am On Apr 03, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

And you are the one who is relevant? Can you survive without the stipends they pay you in the APC propaganda 'situation room'?. What a clown!.

Wicked!
Chai pity the guy na abeg grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What GEJ Has Done To Nigeria. / Pauline Tallen's Son Marries Princess Adaora Nomeh / Images From 2012 Fuel Subsidy Removal Protest Under Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.