Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Aisha Buhari Interview (21mins Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Interview (21mins Video) (19969 Views)

The Unaired Part Of Aisha Buhari's Interview, By Jaafar - Premium Times / Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts / Aisha Buhari's Interview: BBC Defies Pressure From Presidency, Dogara & Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Interview (21mins Video) by bigv(m): 9:55am On Apr 03, 2015
Brain + Beauty = Ideal woman

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Interview (21mins Video) by zangiff(m): 9:55am On Apr 03, 2015
INTELLIGENCE mixing up with beauty.......

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Interview (21mins Video) by efilefun(m): 9:55am On Apr 03, 2015
change
Re: Aisha Buhari Interview (21mins Video) by JONATHANKGOD(m): 9:56am On Apr 03, 2015
Nice one....new member am happy to a nairalander
Re: Aisha Buhari Interview (21mins Video) by akashi01(m): 9:59am On Apr 03, 2015
Dis woman dey ask stupid questions jare

Did you enjoy going to school?
Do you laugh at home?
Do you wash plates?
Is buhari really human?

Yeye

Sai Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Interview (21mins Video) by SurePresident: 10:00am On Apr 03, 2015
Some think the unexpected peaceful outcome is ordinary. I never really believed in the power of prayers till now. Never in the history of this Country did most of the Churches declared so much long and fervent fasting and prayer at the dawn of a new year. A friend of mine rightly observed in January that most denominations; Dunamis, Redeemed, MFM, Deeper Life, etc... declared fervent prayers and 100 days fasting, 40 days fasting 120days fasting etc... He also said that the devil is very annoyed with these Churches because their relentless fervent call on the GOD would frustrate the blood sucking demons of war eagerly ready and waiting to... Now that I've witnessed the most tensed, tension-socked electioneering era overnight turned to Love, Unity and Oneness, I concur that there is a mighty GOD in Heaven that answers prayers of the saints. Long Live Nigeria, One Love Nigeria!

9 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Interview (21mins Video) by boomey(m): 10:00am On Apr 03, 2015
This is how a first lady should be, i mean should a first lady should should be seen at all times, responsible and of good character as she is the mother of all not like somebody,,,,,,,,,,,,. Aisha Buhari i am sure will follow the foot step of great women like Obama's wife. Wish you and your husband and all his would be team a succesful tenure. Boomey
Re: Aisha Buhari Interview (21mins Video) by holyokoto(m): 10:01am On Apr 03, 2015
Charming, Beautiful, Elegant and fore sighted Woman, Welcome to your New Office Our Lovely Queen Aisha

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Interview (21mins Video) by schneid: 10:03am On Apr 03, 2015
Elcemento:
Beauty and brains.

I sight you my friend. CodedlyCodedly grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Interview (21mins Video) by Ojestas(m): 10:03am On Apr 03, 2015
groundnutoil:
thunda wey go faya una dis good friday stil pound pounded yam for breakfast
becareful, what u say...big head!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Interview (21mins Video) by groundnutoil(m): 10:10am On Apr 03, 2015
Ojestas:
grin
Ojestas:
sorry bro just kidding
Re: Aisha Buhari Interview (21mins Video) by jaybee3(m): 10:12am On Apr 03, 2015
So beautiful so gracious and so much poise

Our ideal First Lady

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Interview (21mins Video) by greall12(m): 10:17am On Apr 03, 2015
That's advantage of marry intelligent educated lady.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Interview (21mins Video) by IYANGBALI: 10:24am On Apr 03, 2015
if they hold first lady election,this woman go win mama peace by moonslide. See beauty,see composure,see oyinbo for her mouth,see seductive smiles,see charisma and panache,see aura. Kai mama peace is a good example of oshodi market woman and some of her children will come here to quote me and fight for their mother,just watchout for them.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Interview (21mins Video) by Elcemento(m): 10:26am On Apr 03, 2015
grin grin Bros, man must wack na.
schneid:

I sight you my friend. CodedlyCodedly grin

1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Interview (21mins Video) by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 03, 2015
[

Lalasticlala do the needful
Re: Aisha Buhari Interview (21mins Video) by Kryx(m): 10:29am On Apr 03, 2015
I will b proud to say Aisha is my 1st Lady any time, any day, any where.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Interview (21mins Video) by lalasticlala(m): 10:30am On Apr 03, 2015
irunoobo:
[

Lalasticlala do the needful

Fixed
Re: Aisha Buhari Interview (21mins Video) by dominique(f): 10:36am On Apr 03, 2015
I must say, this is the first time I'll be hearing her speak and I'm very wowed. I just love her accent and reserved nature. Everything about her speaks poise, elegance and CLASS. I like the fact that she does not want to be decorated as first lady but we want to see more of her when her husband begins his tenure.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Interview (21mins Video) by sweatlana: 10:38am On Apr 03, 2015
I didn't vote for buhari but my God, that's a first LADY!!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Interview (21mins Video) by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 03, 2015
lol, u are right . with her big mouth , who would interview her only to be insulted and yelled at ?

Iamsynord:
Fact * Do you know that the wife of the Former Nigeria president Good luck Jonathan does not have a single interview with any reputable TV station concerning the Activities of their Govt.??
Quote me with reasonable evidence if u seen one
Re: Aisha Buhari Interview (21mins Video) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:13am On Apr 03, 2015
People go like to dey view diz woman for TV everyday. Wow, she fits to be a first lady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Interview (21mins Video) by Largeese(m): 11:44am On Apr 03, 2015
Iamsynord:
Fact * Do you know that the wife of the Former Nigeria president Good luck Jonathan does not have a single interview with any reputable TV station concerning the Activities of their Govt.??
Quote me with reasonable evidence if u seen one

Oh boy that is true oh!
Re: Aisha Buhari Interview (21mins Video) by 2n2k(m): 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
Good outing overall, but did I hear her say 'undomitable' two or three times in that interview?

I hope I heard wrongly because that is 'unpossible' given her poise and class

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Interview (21mins Video) by anulaxad(m): 12:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: Aisha Buhari Interview (21mins Video) by wealthpos(f): 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
I love you madam.....Your intelligence kiss kiss,smile,and meekness captivated my mind.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Interview (21mins Video) by san316(m): 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
Oh boy. This our first lady is over classy mehn.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Interview (21mins Video) by rabimlomo: 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
TopGee:
But First Lady Patience tolerated all the insults heaped on her husband by Nigerians. Lets pray Aisha overcome the test.
she has been tolerating all the insults heaped on her husband by pdp members including mama piss that called gmb brain dead man. undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari Interview (21mins Video) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
How far na ?
anulaxad:

Long time wink
Re: Aisha Buhari Interview (21mins Video) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
Boko Haram better run ooh, the first lady -elect is from one of the states Boko Haram has been bombing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran / EFCC Tracking State Bank Accounts To Prevent Outgoing Governors From Looting / Ben Bruce:'I Am Supporting Ali Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman'.See Reactions(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.