Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (556590 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by goldiam(f): 9:21am On Apr 25, 2015
Gbangbalicious:
some places u have to give 2 answer per question, and some places one answer per question. I hope its helpful.
ok thanks but i noticed u cant click on two answers at thesame time
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by richy123: 9:45am On Apr 25, 2015
Pls is Der any HND in d house Dat was shortlisted?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Gbangbalicious: 10:30am On Apr 25, 2015
goldiam:
ok thanks but i noticed u cant click on two answers at the same time
yes, wen u get to those parts u will see the instruction that says choose two answers, so if it does not specify I believe u might not be able to choose more than one. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by iphie25(f): 11:21am On Apr 25, 2015
Gbangbalicious:
yes, wen u get to those parts u will see the instruction that says choose two answers, so if it does not specify I believe u might not be able to choose more than one. smiley

Mine was two through out o.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Gbangbalicious: 11:29am On Apr 25, 2015
iphie25:

wow that means u hv to choose 2 answers throughout. 3 of the 4 passages I had required 2 answers. hope u were able to pick the 2 answers cos even me I didnt notice till I almost finished, Thank God I knew on time. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
iphie25:

I think it's depending on your question type, cos mine only the last five required two answers. And it was the comprehension on greenhouse effect and gas emissions. My other comprehension was on the thaw and frost and the other one was abt the professor who had a principle of 41 steps.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by idris4r83(m): 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
fhranciz:

I think it's depending on your question type, cos mine only the last five required two answers. And it was the comprehension on greenhouse effect and gas emissions. My other comprehension was on the thaw and frost and the other one was abt the professor who had a principle of 41 steps.
There was one figure of speech in the frost n thaw passage question, was it a metaphor?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
idris4r83:
There was one figure of speech in the frost n thaw passage question, was it a metaphor?

Forgotten how the q was but, Yes it was metaphor

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by mickeysylva: 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
D frost was compared to some kind of living thing xtics. I think dats personification.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by eljameel184: 2:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
Pls when is the last date for the test.
Can someone that missed his date join others to write on a different date.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by saqo(m): 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
mickeysylva:
D frost was compared to some kind of living thing xtics. I think dats personification.
I feel its personification because the word used depicts frost as if its a living thing.( I cannot remember the word now)
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by iphie25(f): 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
Gbangbalicious:
wow that means u hv to choose 2 answers throughout. 3 of the 4 passages I had required 2 answers. hope u were able to pick the 2 answers cos even me I didnt notice till I almost finished, Thank God I knew on time. smiley

Well I read all d instructions..had two extra minutes so I went back to cross check esp when I saw d beginning and ending part of d herodotus passage in #15 or so which I didn't see earlier I became very vigilant. BTW if u weren't asked to pick two answers u can't click on another option. #IMO
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
eljameel184:
Pls when is the last date for the test.
Can someone that missed his date join others to write on a different date.
Today is the last day for the test 20-25th April,you can go try your luck
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by idris4r83(m): 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
mickeysylva:
Are u sure? I don enter one chance o
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by donpata(m): 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
For me, the maths was okay but no time. Answered only 5 questions with only 3mins left. Click and go followed. My logical reasoning was just another thing. Am not so used to those shapes. Current affairs wasnt current but mere history.
1st coup in Nig
1st ecxecutiv Pres
1st general election
1st Africa country to use epassport
year eastern and western regions gained self governance
1st governor general
blah blah.
English was great though my middle two passages were. quite complicated especially that professor with 49inch brain philosophy. grin
Overall, this is how I grade maself

English - 15
logical. - 5
CA - 5
Maths - 6
total - 31/50*100
62%.minimum.
Papa God, I won't mind 80% pls
the FROST thing where it flings and swings. I ticked personification.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by MEDOLAB: 5:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
for mine yesterday, in the comprehension aspect, there were some that required one answer whereas some two answers. But the question will instruct you to pick two answers for those that required so
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by femoboy(m): 12:21am On Apr 26, 2015
saqo:

I feel its personification because the word used depicts frost as if its a living thing.( I cannot remember the word now)
I choose personification too which I tink is d ansa
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 5:47am On Apr 26, 2015
fhranciz:

Forgotten how the q was but, Yes it was metaphor
correct.....its metaphor
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 26, 2015
tjkadzyanju:
correct.....its metaphor
Lets not join further issues on this guys. It was clearly a Personification.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by LilyLuvSrk(f): 8:46am On Apr 26, 2015
well, i answered the same question & i'm sure the answer is Personification because frost was given the qualities of a living thing. At least this one, i do know. I have taught literature for a long time and my favorite subject. I won't claim to know everything in Lit but that question was kind of obvious.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by emmy423(m): 1:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
LilyLuvSrk:
well, i answered the same question & i'm sure the answer is Personification because frost was given the qualities of a living thing. At least this one, i do know. I have taught literature for a long time and my favorite subject. I won't claim to know everything in Lit but that question was kind of obvious.

abeg e don do..dat qsk no carry 100marks na

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by iphie25(f): 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
emmy423:

abeg e don do..dat qsk no carry 100marks na

Hehehe
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by naira0(m): 11:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-warns-against-last-minute-
looting-hurried-recruitment/?
hootPostID=ceaebf5099a1a90d6a513de370baa006
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by idris4r83(m): 5:09am On Apr 27, 2015
naira0:
http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-warns-against-last-minute-
looting-hurried-recruitment/?
hootPostID=ceaebf5099a1a90d6a513de370baa006
I pray the new administration don't cancel this recruitment process.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by iphie25(f): 6:20am On Apr 27, 2015
idris4r83:

It isn't last minute o....the Vacancy had been advertised b4 d election...what is even wrong with Lai Mohammed and these APC people sef?? Instead of them to start looking for ways to solve Nig's problems...they are busy throwing threats around...Shebi they have started using style to recant their pre-election promises. Do they think governance na beans?? Well...let's siddon dey watch na!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Ajayiibukun: 6:35am On Apr 27, 2015
Pls wht are d next things nw ,,whn are we expecting our name nw ,,after every evry
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Ajayiibukun: 6:50am On Apr 27, 2015
buccunmie:
Mehn, Cham city and crowd. Team 9:30a.m wish u guys d best of luck.
,,u dey abuja nii?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by obinna002: 6:53am On Apr 27, 2015
They will not
idris4r83:
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Ajayiibukun: 6:57am On Apr 27, 2015
mcshegs:

I repeat d maths isn't something to worry much abt. U shld be more worried abt d current affairs...mine was outta dis world.

Maths...jst basic operation of addition, percentage, ratios and average.

English...more of verbal reasoning where u are asked to pick two statements that u consider to be true based on a given passage.

And the Logical part is jst for u to study d pattern of some given shapes and use ur LOGIC to determine wch shld come next.

For the current affairs...don't rely on the questions making waves here as the chance they'll be repeated is close to Zero.

A first class brain like you shld not have a problem with the questions. Goodluck again
,,,,, As1 no question related to 2 answer oooo ,,,which categories are u pls,,ajayi from abuja
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by MznAirA(f): 11:33am On Apr 27, 2015
Chai!!!! God help me o! I didn't even notice that the english required two answers on some questions. All my answers were just one I picked. It wasn't my fault tho.. others had started nd after clicking on start test, it seemed the system had hanged so after clicking severally it finally opened and I saw that my time had started already nd I was already on question 13. Imagine!!! Na rush I use finish am sef. God help me o
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by tessy02(f): 11:41am On Apr 27, 2015
Pls...r we to download our documents again for those dt v downloaded it b4

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by yusuf002(m): 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
Is the test still going on pls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (175) (Reply)

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.