Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (557537 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 29, 2015
stepo707:

cheesy cheesy
Nice one.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by MzCorleone(f): 11:24am On Apr 29, 2015
iphie25:
BTW today is my birthday grin....I sincerely hope I can take my mind off of this NIS thing and enjoy every bit of the day!
Happy Birthday Dear..wishing u God's blessings and protection.

Take your mind off NIS and enjoy your day,(thats an order not a plea) smileysmiley
It only comes once every year.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by blazex24(m): 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
masquellett:

My bday mate. Its nice to share today with you! May God bless us both.
BTW, dis result is taking too long na, make dem send our score first before dem decide on anything na! Cos body dey anxious like something else ooo! God dey!
Hapi bday

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by idris4r83(m): 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
This result is taking too long o. I smell normal nigerian methods of additions and subtractions. Anyway, if God is for you, no man can be against you. In God we trust.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by CuteBidemi(m): 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
fhranciz:

I think it's depending on your question type, cos mine only the last five required two answers. And it was the comprehension on greenhouse effect and gas emissions. My other comprehension was on the thaw and frost and the other one was abt the professor who had a principle of 41 steps.

same here o... dat gree house effect came first for me n it required 2 answers..butd rest required singular answers....
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Joelnonni: 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
god dey
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Izygab(m): 9:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
Any news about the supplementary list??
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by reallinks: 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
hammer2010:
in as much I appreciate the fact that every one is entittled to his/her opinion, I will beg us all not to start creating unnecessary fear and panick in this thread. We have all done our part by writing the CBT and uploading other requisite credentials, so please take a chill pill and allow God (not man) to do the rest.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by lumide533(m): 7:05am On Apr 30, 2015
This letter is in response to your application and participation in the Computer-Based Aptitude Test for the position of CATEGORY A: SUPREINTENDENT CADRE - Assistant Superintendent II (ASI II) – CONPASS 08 in the Nigeria Immigration Service.

Based on your State of Origin and your performance in the Computer-Based Aptitude Test, we are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted and hereby invited to participate in Physical Examination, Document Verification and Oral Interview as scheduled below:

Date:
Wednesday, 6th of May 2015

Venue:
OGUN

NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE, OGUN STATE COMMAND

OKE-MOSAN, ABEOKUTA

Report Time:

08:00 am

Dress Code:
White Shorts, White Tee Shirt, White Canvas, and White Socks

WARNINGS

1. You are advised to ensure that you possess the minimum general requirements as Advertised (See attached)

2. The above report time is mandatory, failure to arrive and check-in on or before the report time is automatic disqualification.

3. NO PAYMENT IS REQUIRED AT ANY STAGE OF THIS RECRUITMENT EXERCISE. ANY PERSON WHO SEEKS TO OBTAIN APPOINTMENT VIA OTHER MEANS DOES SO AT HIS/HER OWN RISK.

Please come to the above venue with this letter, proof of identification and all original documents (Valid ID Card, Education Certificates, Birth Certificate, Proof of State of Origin, Medical Certificate, etc.). Mobile phones and other electronic devices are not permitted during the interview.

Thank you for your interest in joining the Nigeria Immigration Service.

Signed
Secretary to Presidential Committee to
Assist in Immigration Recruitment
For: Honourable Chairman

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 30, 2015
lumide533:
This letter is in response to your application and participation in the Computer-Based Aptitude Test for the position of CATEGORY A: SUPREINTENDENT CADRE - Assistant Superintendent II (ASI II) – CONPASS 08 in the Nigeria Immigration Service.

Based on your State of Origin and your performance in the Computer-Based Aptitude Test, we are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted and hereby invited to participate in Physical Examination, Document Verification and Oral Interview as scheduled below:

Date:

Venue:
OGUN

OKE-MOSAN, ABEOKUTA

Report Time:

Dress Code:

WARNINGS

1. You are advised to ensure that you possess the minimum general requirements as Advertised (See attached)

2. The above report time is mandatory, failure to arrive and check-in on or before the report time is automatic disqualification.

3. NO PAYMENT IS REQUIRED AT ANY STAGE OF THIS RECRUITMENT EXERCISE. ANY PERSON WHO SEEKS TO OBTAIN APPOINTMENT VIA OTHER MEANS DOES SO AT HIS/HER OWN RISK.

Please come to the above venue with this letter, proof of identification and all original documents (Valid ID Card, Education Certificates, Birth Certificate, Proof of State of Origin, Medical Certificate, etc.). Mobile phones and other electronic devices are not permitted during the interview.

Signed

Congratulations!!! Anyone from Delta who got a similar mail?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by idris4r83(m): 7:43am On Apr 30, 2015
lumide533:

Date:

Venue:
OGUN

OKE-MOSAN, ABEOKUTA

Report Time:

Dress Code:

WARNINGS

Signed

Congrats
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Hostermipo(m): 7:51am On Apr 30, 2015
please as any level 03 from osun gotten the message?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stepo707: 7:52am On Apr 30, 2015
I got the email too oh but am worried cos they took me to my state of origin in far akwaibom.please how long does it take oh?cos I ave ielts on exam on may 16th
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 30, 2015
Please,who has gotten from 0Y0? I haven't. What criteria did they eventually use?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by tessy02(f): 8:16am On Apr 30, 2015
Got success mail,Abia,compass 8,thk u Lord..I neva expected my name to cme out...didn't finish d english and maths part...God let ur name b praised

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by 7031646386(m): 8:50am On Apr 30, 2015
Am frm Oyo too, jst saw mine in d spam folder. Pls do chk ur spam if uv nt seen urs.I jst hope it wud b helpful.This is my 1st tym commenting anywy.God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Gbangbalicious: 9:09am On Apr 30, 2015
please whats the senders name, is it still FOT Administrator or directly from NIS, cos I have not gotten the mail, but in the NIS website in the page of the shortlisted names my name is there. buh no mail yet.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 30, 2015
7031646386:
Am frm Oyo too, jst saw mine in d spam folder. Pls do chk ur spam if uv nt seen urs.I jst hope it wud b helpful.This is my 1st tym commenting anywy.God bless us all.
Please,what position did you apply for? I applied for COMPASS 08
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by deejayz: 9:23am On Apr 30, 2015
Adenirandorothy:

OYO here, also Conpass 08. Seen the mail...I use Gmail
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by abimbawealth(f): 9:25am On Apr 30, 2015
Adenirandorothy:
Please,who has gotten from 0Y0? I haven't. What criteria did they eventually use?
I already got mine...OYO...Compass 08, I don't know their criteria o
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by iphie25(f): 9:31am On Apr 30, 2015
I was shortlisted!!!! No mail yet...still waiting tho
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 30, 2015
deejayz:

OYO here, also Conpass 08. Seen the mail...I use Gmail
I use yahoomail,the issue is from the beginning of the exercise that I was shortlisted on their website,never got an email from them,not even on my spam folder,until they made a provision to print the CBT IV letter on their website,the only email I got was from Dragnet,those ones are more organised. Since this email is from NIS I dunno know if I will see the email unless there is a provision to check it on their website.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Tonalphs(f): 9:34am On Apr 30, 2015
Adenirandorothy:

I use yahoomail,the issue is from the beginning of the exercise that I was shortlisted on their website,never got an email from them,not even on my spam folder,until they made a provision to print the CBT IV letter on their website,the only email I got was from Dragnet,those ones are more organised. Since this email is from NIS I dunno know if I will see the email unless there is a provision to check it on their website.
I used yahoomail n I just got my mail
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by philocheho: 9:34am On Apr 30, 2015
Thank you Jesus. Received my letter at exactly 8.52am. Lord you are worthy to be praised. Team Kogi, Conpass 8, May 7 where are u? May God favour those that are still waiting
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Deeman87: 9:34am On Apr 30, 2015
iphie25:
Same here
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by abimbawealth(f): 9:35am On Apr 30, 2015
Adenirandorothy:

I heard names are on their website, check yours there
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 30, 2015
iphie25:
How do you know that you have been shortlisted for the interview?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by deejayz: 9:37am On Apr 30, 2015
Adenirandorothy:

I think they're still rolling out mails, by evening the website should have been updated, read somewhere they have issues sending to most Ymail users.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by wandevincent(m): 9:38am On Apr 30, 2015
Gbangbalicious:
please whats the senders name, is it still FOT Administrator or directly from NIS, cos I have not gotten the mail, but in the NIS website in the page of the shortlisted names my name is there. buh no mail yet.
I'm in the same situation with you brother, let's just keep waiting for the mail, I'm sure it'll come
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 30, 2015
abimbawealth:

I heard names are on their website, check yours there
Their website isn't opening,someone should pls paste the letter you got if you are from OYO, C0MPASS 08
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by 7031646386(m): 9:42am On Apr 30, 2015
Adenirandorothy:

I applied for compass 08. Av u chked ur spam folder?if nt pls do
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by iphie25(f): 9:49am On Apr 30, 2015
Adenirandorothy:

How do you know that you have been shortlisted for the interview?

Check their website...its there!

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (175) (Reply)

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.