Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (556622 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by helentosin: 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
I could not agree less that this government is something,what I don't get is that is it cryafter they found out that the questions they gave the first batch on monday was too tough that's when they decide to change there current affair questions....because those were not current affair they were brain wrecking,not even in my wildest dream would I have expected that kind of questions?.....I'm very poor at maths,I knw the english is okay and the logical reasoning is fine too,but the current affair is no current affair,is international affairs,I leave all to God o,I pray it all work out fine.all na grace.....have written nigerian navy exam I never saw them write that kind of questions....only reasonable one was the yaradua case....God I still thank you....
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by pypa(m): 3:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
[quote author=helentosin post=33161905]I could not agree less that this government is something,what I don't get is that is it cryafter they found out that the questions they gave the first batch on monday was too tough that's when they decide to change there current affair questions....because those were not current affair they were brain wrecking,not even in my wildest dream would I have expected that kind of questions?.....I'm very poor at maths,I knw the english is okay and the logical reasoning is fine too,but the current affair is no

Have no fear coz this NIS recruitment may be canceled
http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-warns-against-last-minute-looting-hurried-recruitment/?hootPostID=ceaebf5099a1a90d6a513de370baa006
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by masquellett(m): 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lol. U wish
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by kelesty: 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
bro do not feel bad or cheated did u in anyway see the Maths on the 24th!!!!!!!!!!!!!! permit me to boast of the fact that I am a mathematics guru yet I did not have d privilage of boasting that I can score 5 in that maths exam. not that I could not hav answered it comfortably but no time.
my view is that the current affair made up for the maths as in ur case to ours.
Ask anybody about d maths on the 24th sorry to say but from what am told ur maths was beans. its just unforunate that u did not know maths too.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by iphie25(f): 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
kelesty:
bro do not feel bad or cheated did u in anyway see the Maths on the 24th!!!!!!!!!!!!!! permit me to boast of the fact that I am a mathematics guru yet I did not have d privilage of boasting that I can score 5 in that maths exam. not that I could not hav answered it comfortably but no time.
my view is that the current affair made up for the maths as in ur case to ours.
Ask anybody about d maths on the 24th sorry to say but from what am told ur maths was beans. its just unforunate that u did not know maths too.

I could say the same for my maths on the 22nd...Omo...I was like WTF when I 1st saw the questions...but as a sharp babe...I closed my eyes and ticked the most appealing answers ..no time...undecided
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by drKally(m): 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
iphie25:

I could say the same for my maths on the 22nd...Omo...I was like WTF when I 1st saw the questions...but as a sharp babe...I closed my eyes and ticked the most appealing answers ..no time...undecided
ticking the most appealing answers is not always the best...people who answered few but more accurate answers often end up with higher scores. most CBT often rely on accuracy when selecting from a long list of candidates. someone who answered only 40 questions out of 50 and got 38 correctly (38/40*100=95%) may rank higher than someone who answered all 50 but got 42 correctly(42/50 * 100=84%). All the best.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by iphie25(f): 7:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
drKally:
ticking the most appealing answers is not always the best...people who answered few but more accurate answers often end up with higher scores. most CBT often rely on accuracy when selecting from a long list of candidates. someone who answered only 40 questions out of 50 and got 38 correctly (38/40*100=95%) may rank higher than someone who answered all 50 but got 42 correctly(42/50 * 100=84%). All the best.

In other words ur saying if I had answered 10 questions out of 50 and got the 10 correctly...I'll get 100% shocked...wonderful!!! Nairaland is simply amazinnggg undecided

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by OlufunshoBC: 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
drKally:

A beg, wen d result go come out self?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Donbabajayz(m): 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
OlufunshoBC:

A beg, wen d result go come out self?

from experience dragnet takes a week or two to send out success mails....
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by idris4r83(m): 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
^^^All these tinz are computerised, i thought we will see our results the next day of the exam. Staying too long of the result might lead to some additions and subtractions which we are not praying for.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by captainuc(m): 11:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
idris4r83:
^^^All these tinz are computerised, i thought we will see our results the next day of the exam. Staying too long of the result might lead to some additions and subtractions which we are not praying for.
Mehn I just wonder o..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by tonero4urch(m): 11:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
Please house,
I read somewhere in one of the article of a newspaper where the comptroller of immigration said they would shortlist supplementary names for test on the 28th of April. Please, gurus in the house how true is this information.
Thank you.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Joelnonni: 8:53am On Apr 28, 2015
Well I read dat too but am not too sure
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by idris4r83(m): 9:08am On Apr 28, 2015
I've started having doubts about this recruitment process cos even jamb that conducts online exams for more than a million applicants makes sure results are seen after 2 days of the exam. We are just about 48000 that sat for the cbt exams, what is delaying the results? Delay is dangerous cos the recruitment can b cancelled if the training doesn't commence before may 29. The opposition has started condemning this recruitment even before they clinch so it's obvious if training doesn't start before handover then get ready for another exam hussle.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 28, 2015
idris4r83:
I've started having doubts about this recruitment process cos even jamb that conducts online exams for more than a million applicants makes sure results are seen after 2 days of the exam. We are just about 48000 that sat for the cbt exams, what is delaying the results? Delay is dangerous cos the recruitment can b cancelled if the training doesn't commence before may 29. The opposition has started condemning this recruitment even before they clinch so it's obvious if training doesn't start before handover then get ready for another exam hussle.
in as much I appreciate the fact that every one is entittled to his/her opinion, I will beg us all not to start creating unnecessary fear and panick in this thread. We have all done our part by writing the CBT and uploading other requisite credentials, so please take a chill pill and allow God (not man) to do the rest.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Microbiologist(m): 9:53am On Apr 28, 2015
hammer2010:
in as much I appreciate the fact that every one is entittled to his/her opinion, I will beg us all not to start creating unnecessary fear and panick in this thread. We have all done our part by writing the CBT and uploading other requisite credentials, so please take a chill pill and allow God (not man) to do the rest.
May God Bless You Real Good For This Write Up...God Will Surely Do The Rest For Us By His Grace In Jesus Name!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 28, 2015
Microbiologist:
May God Bless You Real Good For This Write Up...God Will Surely Do The Rest For Us By His Grace In Jesus Name!
Amen bro
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by blessedemperor(m): 11:04am On Apr 28, 2015
like seriously NIS is not bringing out the beauty of automation,the result of a computerized exams shouldnt take more than 24hours, anyway only God can give out jobs all we do is try our best. pikin wey go tall him leg go long

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Joelnonni: 11:32am On Apr 28, 2015
My brodas na nija we all.dey we have don our part less set down and watch ....but der is Godoooooo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Adet5(m): 11:56am On Apr 28, 2015
God will count us among the few that will be choosen. IJN . Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by CallMeOO7(m): 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
For every fair cbt exams, servers r programmed to giv result immediately u click d submit button but in a decentralized servers like the jamb exam, it shouldn't b more than 24hrs. Av neva trust dragnet bcus of d conduct of sum of their staffs during exams but the bottom line is that, we shud continue 2pray n hope 4d best.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by kaybams1(m): 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
CallMeOO7:
For every fair cbt exams, servers r programmed to giv result immediately u click d submit button but in a decentralized servers like the jamb exam, it shouldn't b more than 24hrs. Av neva trust dragnet bcus of d conduct of sum of their staffs during exams but the bottom line is that, we shud continue 2pray n hope 4d best.

You echo my thoughts too. There is something about Dragnet that raises the spectre of suspicion. Since my first experience with them, have had my doubts about their credibility. The criteria they use to screen out candidates is deliberately kept obscured so as to serve the vested interest of the powers that be. They are sophisticated but lacks integrity.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Philipsdael(m): 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
No matter how Lai muhammed and co keep Orubebelizing this recruitment, lets keep on taking our Jegalised pill .

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stepo707: 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
Philipsdael:
No matter how Lai muhammed and co keep Orubebelizing this recruitment, lets keep on taking our Jegalised pill .

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by LKO(m): 9:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
Na God my hope dey o.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by iphie25(f): 6:05am On Apr 29, 2015
BTW today is my birthday grin....I sincerely hope I can take my mind off of this NIS thing and enjoy every bit of the day!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Horlawoomey(m): 6:09am On Apr 29, 2015
iphie25:
BTW today is my birthday grin....I sincerely hope I can take my mind off of this NIS thing and enjoy every bit of the day!

Happy birthday dear
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by iphie25(f): 7:40am On Apr 29, 2015
Horlawoomey:

Happy birthday dear

Thanks darling!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by abimbawealth(f): 7:58am On Apr 29, 2015
iphie25:
Happy birthday gf...God bless you, Everything is in God's hands (NIS).

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by blazex24(m): 9:33am On Apr 29, 2015
iphie25:
Wishing u d bestest of the best... Hapi Bday

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by masquellett(m): 10:13am On Apr 29, 2015
iphie25:
My bday mate. Its nice to share today with you! May God bless us both.
BTW, dis result is taking too long na, make dem send our score first before dem decide on anything na! Cos body dey anxious like something else ooo! God dey!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by idris4r83(m): 10:15am On Apr 29, 2015
iphie25:
Happy birthday dear.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (175) (Reply)

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.