Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Men And Women Should Start Showing Unattractive Male/females Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And Women Should Start Showing Unattractive Male/females Love (2879 Views)

To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts / What Size Of Banana Fruit Do Females Love To Eat? / 5 HOT! Positions Men Dating ‘fat’ Women Should Use (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men And Women Should Start Showing Unattractive Male/females Love by Nobody: 4:38am On Apr 03, 2015
I believe unattractive people saves you money and will forever be a soulmate, you don't ever have to worry about that person ditching you for someone else... Give me your thoughts Im bored anyway...
Re: Men And Women Should Start Showing Unattractive Male/females Love by 42n8dzydoo(m): 4:51am On Apr 03, 2015
Are u a victim advocating for urself and others? Bt u don't look unattractive in ur d.p wink
Re: Men And Women Should Start Showing Unattractive Male/females Love by Nobody: 4:58am On Apr 03, 2015
42n8dzydoo:
Are u a victim advocating for urself and others? Bt u don't look unattractive in ur d.p wink
ok..but that's not the point. I am not a victim but I feel like everybody deserves a fair chance..
Re: Men And Women Should Start Showing Unattractive Male/females Love by Nobody: 5:01am On Apr 03, 2015
I think unattractive people are as likely to cheat... or try to cheat anyway. .. With varying success.

To me if I'm married to a sexy guy that cheats or an ugly guy that tries to cheat unsuccessfully - same sort of thing

1 Like

Re: Men And Women Should Start Showing Unattractive Male/females Love by 42n8dzydoo(m): 5:02am On Apr 03, 2015
ebonyeyez:
ok..but that's not the point. I am not a victim but I feel like everybody deserves a fair chance..
The world isn't fair as u think.
Infact, every action or decision is fair in LOVE and war! And again, why should u claim u love someone coz she or he would save u some money.
Re: Men And Women Should Start Showing Unattractive Male/females Love by alberto2k(m): 5:07am On Apr 03, 2015
Good looks attract attention, while a great personality attracts u Alota Love..

now u'll want to wonder why unattractive Males/females ends up with a Good looking partners

....my 2wraps

3 Likes

Re: Men And Women Should Start Showing Unattractive Male/females Love by Nobody: 5:14am On Apr 03, 2015
42n8dzydoo:

The world isn't fair as u think.
Infact, every action or decision is fair in LOVE and war! And again, why should u claim u love someone coz she or he would save u some money.
Yes most unattractive people are not high maintenance. They are more down to earth they don't require much out of relationship.
Re: Men And Women Should Start Showing Unattractive Male/females Love by CHM11: 5:19am On Apr 03, 2015
ebonyeyez:
Yes most unattractive people are not high maintenance. They are more down to earth they don't require much out of relationship.
How you arrive is how you are priced. I wouldn't want to go for an dinner with a short unattractive bae while I'm over 6 ft myself.
Love is not Charity.
Re: Men And Women Should Start Showing Unattractive Male/females Love by Nobody: 5:26am On Apr 03, 2015
CHM11:

How you arrive is how you are priced. I wouldn't want to go for an dinner with a short unattractive bae while I'm over 6 ft myself.
Love is not Charity.
Look stop personalizing this issue with your own comprehension comparing it to your personal life. You want attractive that's cool but people who are known to be unattractive want a great life with someone special to...
Re: Men And Women Should Start Showing Unattractive Male/females Love by Nobody: 5:27am On Apr 03, 2015
CHM11:

Love is not Charity.
no offence
Re: Men And Women Should Start Showing Unattractive Male/females Love by CHM11: 5:32am On Apr 03, 2015
ebonyeyez:
Look stop personalizing this issue with your own comprehension comparing it to your personal life. You want attractive that's cool but people who are known to be unattractive want a great life with someone special to...
True, they want a great life. I used myself as an example.
Everybody desires something in the opposite sex. Some guys are attracted to the figure, butt and burst, some are attracted to the face, some are attracted to the personality.

I know a friend who would marry a midget if the midget can play the guitar. He loves musical ladies, attractive or not.
For me, I am all for the face and the height.
Re: Men And Women Should Start Showing Unattractive Male/females Love by CHM11: 5:33am On Apr 03, 2015
ebonyeyez:
no offence
Non taken.
Enjoy your thread.
Re: Men And Women Should Start Showing Unattractive Male/females Love by Opiosko: 5:39am On Apr 03, 2015
But if someone is unattractive, how can u gett attracted to him/her in the first place?.
Re: Men And Women Should Start Showing Unattractive Male/females Love by Nobody: 5:42am On Apr 03, 2015
CHM11:

True, they want a great life. I used myself as an example.
Everybody desires something in the opposite sex. Some guys are attracted to the figure, butt and burst, some are attracted to the face, some are attracted to the personality.

I know a friend who would marry a midget if the midget can play the guitar. He loves musical ladies, attractive or not.
For me, I am all for the face and the height.

hmm I see what u like
Re: Men And Women Should Start Showing Unattractive Male/females Love by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 03, 2015
Rainess:
I think unattractive people are as likely to cheat... or try to cheat anyway. .. With varying success.

To me if I'm married to a sexy guy that cheats or an ugly guy that tries to cheat unsuccessfully - same sort of thing

LOL. Imagine still going to the same hell for something you were never successful at doing but just because you wanted to. cheesy
Re: Men And Women Should Start Showing Unattractive Male/females Love by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 03, 2015
Opiosko:
But if someone is unattractive, how can u gett attracted to him/her in the first place?.
As long as a person is confident, they can so desire anyone they want..
Re: Men And Women Should Start Showing Unattractive Male/females Love by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 03, 2015
alberto2k:
Good looks attract attention, while a great personality attracts u Alota Love..

now u'll want to wonder why unattractive Males/females ends up with a Good looking partners

....my 2wraps
Exactly. .good point
Re: Men And Women Should Start Showing Unattractive Male/females Love by djeezy(m): 6:51am On Apr 03, 2015
Well....That's what you think op. I still date attractive people cuz that's what I like. As for ditching you it all depends on whether she's been yours or not.
Re: Men And Women Should Start Showing Unattractive Male/females Love by Opiosko: 6:54am On Apr 03, 2015
ebonyeyez:
As long as a person is confident, they can so desire anyone they want..
What i mean is, 'assumming' u are unattractive, how then can i be attracted to u?... Whr will the attraction or desire come from?.
Re: Men And Women Should Start Showing Unattractive Male/females Love by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 03, 2015
djeezy:
Well....That's what you think op. I still date attractive people cuz that's what I like. As for ditching you it all depends on whether she's been yours or not.
as for ditching u? How u mean?
Re: Men And Women Should Start Showing Unattractive Male/females Love by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 03, 2015
ebonflex:

LOL. Imagine still going to the same hell for something you were never successful at doing but just because you wanted to. cheesy

Funny thought xD
Re: Men And Women Should Start Showing Unattractive Male/females Love by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 03, 2015
Opiosko:
What i mean is, 'assumming' u are unattractive, how then can i be attracted to u?... Whr will the attraction or desire come from?.
sweetie only you can answer that which clearly proves u like very attractive women right? But all women and men need fair chance for love Im just saying..
Re: Men And Women Should Start Showing Unattractive Male/females Love by djeezy(m): 6:58am On Apr 03, 2015
ebonyeyez:
as for ditching u? How u mean?
you said in your post that when you date an unattractive girl you won't worry about her ditching you. When I date an attractive girl I don't worry about her ditching me too when I know she's truly mine. And if peradventure she does, I just move on to the next girl. No time to waste over her.
Re: Men And Women Should Start Showing Unattractive Male/females Love by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 03, 2015
djeezy:
you said in your post that when you date an unattractive girl you won't worry about her ditching you. When I date an attractive girl I don't worry about her ditching me too when I know she's truly mine. And if peradventure she does, I just move on to the next girl. No time to waste over her.
very mean of you...
Re: Men And Women Should Start Showing Unattractive Male/females Love by djeezy(m): 7:01am On Apr 03, 2015
ebonyeyez:
very mean of you...
How does moving on become tantamount to being mean?
Re: Men And Women Should Start Showing Unattractive Male/females Love by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 03, 2015
djeezy:
How does moving on becoming tantamount to being mean?
work it out with her no matter what...
Re: Men And Women Should Start Showing Unattractive Male/females Love by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 03, 2015
ebonyeyez:
very mean of you...

Why is that mean?
If a relationship doesn't work you want him to cry and mope about it?
I don't believe you are even implying that.
Re: Men And Women Should Start Showing Unattractive Male/females Love by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 03, 2015
9/10 if a woman leaves you, its because your not handling what needs to be handled.
Re: Men And Women Should Start Showing Unattractive Male/females Love by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 03, 2015
ebonflex:

Why is that mean?
If a relationship doesn't work you want him to cry and mope about it?
I don't believe you are even implying that.
Im getting to something patient chai!
Re: Men And Women Should Start Showing Unattractive Male/females Love by djeezy(m): 7:06am On Apr 03, 2015
ebonyeyez:
work it out with her no matter what...
When someone decide to leave u, you don't force them to stay. I'll leave the door wide open.
Re: Men And Women Should Start Showing Unattractive Male/females Love by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 03, 2015
ebonyeyez:
9/10 if a woman leaves you, its because your not handling what needs to be handled.

Again, are you now implying that he should cry and lose sleep over it and that his life should now end?
That's a rather naive point of view.
Re: Men And Women Should Start Showing Unattractive Male/females Love by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 03, 2015
A woman wont leave for no reason. Unattractive women do more than pretty women. Pretty women use looks to their advantage but how long that will last. Unattractive faithful women and men have more substance than attractive male/ female

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Signs Your Girlfriend/wife Is Cheating On You / How Does Being In Love Feel Like? / These Are The Miss Bum Bum Of Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.