Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Is It Appropriate For Your Female Friend To Ask After Your Son - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Appropriate For Your Female Friend To Ask After Your Son (718 Views)

When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married / Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Show Her Body Like This? / How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Appropriate For Your Female Friend To Ask After Your Son by mamagee3(f): 6:33am On Apr 03, 2015
Is it appropriate for your your female friend to ask after your 19 year old son and his schooling almost trying to start a conversation about him even though I don't ask her anything about her adult son, she willingly tells me things about him
Re: Is It Appropriate For Your Female Friend To Ask After Your Son by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 03, 2015
mamagee3:
Is it appropriate for your your female friend to ask after your 19 year old son and his schooling almost trying to start a conversation about him even though I don't ask her anything about her adult son, she willingly tells me things about him

YOU have a 19 year old son? shocked
you woulda been a babe in your prime days sha. cheesy
Re: Is It Appropriate For Your Female Friend To Ask After Your Son by SleekyP(m): 6:35am On Apr 03, 2015
mamagee3:

Je ne comprends pas undecided
Re: Is It Appropriate For Your Female Friend To Ask After Your Son by dkronicle(m): 6:35am On Apr 03, 2015
She loves talking about children..
Re: Is It Appropriate For Your Female Friend To Ask After Your Son by falconey(m): 6:36am On Apr 03, 2015
yes it is, its normal.
Re: Is It Appropriate For Your Female Friend To Ask After Your Son by golddeejay(m): 6:37am On Apr 03, 2015
mayb she is jst asking wit her church mind...why r u feeling dis in the first instance?
Re: Is It Appropriate For Your Female Friend To Ask After Your Son by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 03, 2015
U ar lucky she isn't asking after your husband that way grin

U don't need any body's opinion if feel it wrong then it is wrong
Re: Is It Appropriate For Your Female Friend To Ask After Your Son by xreal: 6:42am On Apr 03, 2015
Nothing wrong.
Re: Is It Appropriate For Your Female Friend To Ask After Your Son by SpeedyConnect(m): 6:50am On Apr 03, 2015
Can't see anything wrong
Re: Is It Appropriate For Your Female Friend To Ask After Your Son by xreal: 6:51am On Apr 03, 2015
SleekyP:

Je ne comprends pas undecided
Drôle.

Peuple anglais ne est pas romantique.

if not, are you not to be happy she asked after your son, ask after hers aswell. Finir.
Re: Is It Appropriate For Your Female Friend To Ask After Your Son by justmag(m): 6:56am On Apr 03, 2015
I don't see anything wrong with that unless you sense se hidden motive. Maybe she wants to hook him up with some girl or something.
Re: Is It Appropriate For Your Female Friend To Ask After Your Son by SleekyP(m): 6:59am On Apr 03, 2015
xreal:

Drôle.

Peuple anglais ne est pas romantique.

if not, are you not to be happy she asked after your son, ask after hers aswell. Finir.

mdr smiley
Re: Is It Appropriate For Your Female Friend To Ask After Your Son by PunkyOh(f): 7:03am On Apr 03, 2015
LOL, either she has her cougar claws out for him or she's a witch cheesy

In black communities we're often told not to share too much info & anyone asking too many questions often arouses suspicion. Ha!

I don't trust people so just watch it undecided
Re: Is It Appropriate For Your Female Friend To Ask After Your Son by eleko1: 7:22am On Apr 03, 2015
She's right to ask after Ur son.That show she care

(1) (Reply)

Which Of This Is A True Love? / Guys! Ladies! How True Is This? / Useful Tips To Attain A SUCCESSFUL RELATIONSHIP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.