Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Between Obasanjo And Jonathan, Who Stands Greater In The Pages Of History? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Obasanjo And Jonathan, Who Stands Greater In The Pages Of History? (1088 Views)

You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Obasanjo And Jonathan, Who Stands Greater In The Pages Of History? by steveosaz(m): 8:00am On Apr 03, 2015
Who deserves a better place in history between Obasanjo of the "do or die" politics fame and Jonathan who placed the
lives of onnocent Nigerians above
personal interest?
Re: Between Obasanjo And Jonathan, Who Stands Greater In The Pages Of History? by eyeview: 8:05am On Apr 03, 2015
Jonathan stands ahead by a long mile. Let's not forget that obasanjo spent millions trying to do third term against constitutional provisions.

3 Likes

Re: Between Obasanjo And Jonathan, Who Stands Greater In The Pages Of History? by Rich4god(m): 8:05am On Apr 03, 2015
GEJ... If it were to be obj, mk I hear say PDP loose this election or even all those states that conducted election during his tenure... Mk I hear say PDP loose any of them.

1 Like

Re: Between Obasanjo And Jonathan, Who Stands Greater In The Pages Of History? by steveosaz(m): 8:09am On Apr 03, 2015
eyeview:
Jonathan stands ahead by a long mile. Let's not forget that obasanjo spent millions trying to do third term against constitutional provisions.

Obasanjo's behavior of recent have been nothing but childish and embarrasing.

5 Likes

Re: Between Obasanjo And Jonathan, Who Stands Greater In The Pages Of History? by baski92(m): 8:12am On Apr 03, 2015
Sai obj, make una no 4 get say na baba bring phone to Nigeria and till hundred years to come, any phone call u make, 1 naira dey enter him account
Re: Between Obasanjo And Jonathan, Who Stands Greater In The Pages Of History? by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:13am On Apr 03, 2015
Goodluck is a hero

1 Like

Re: Between Obasanjo And Jonathan, Who Stands Greater In The Pages Of History? by sholatech(m): 8:14am On Apr 03, 2015
Absolutely GEJ. We just didn't believe him but he always wanted Free and Fair Elections. PDP lost some states under him, OBJ hardly allows. He strongly supported Jega without interfering despite his aides suggestions otherwise; an unknown company won the Card Reader supplies-no interefernce from GEJ's Govt and was approved at FEC on the basis of JEGA's recommendation. And of course, he was ready to handover to his opponent if he loses without shedding innocent blood.

2 Likes

Re: Between Obasanjo And Jonathan, Who Stands Greater In The Pages Of History? by donjuviam(m): 8:15am On Apr 03, 2015
GEJ don make good record o, and dat man no b musician..... Busy cooking my banga soup

1 Like

Re: Between Obasanjo And Jonathan, Who Stands Greater In The Pages Of History? by juman(m): 8:18am On Apr 03, 2015
Jonathan stands greater than him. Free and fair election, building of infrastructure etc.

Of course the security issue is a case, but nigeria is a destroyed country that's why. jonathan's government corruption complicated the situation.
Re: Between Obasanjo And Jonathan, Who Stands Greater In The Pages Of History? by Boss13: 8:21am On Apr 03, 2015
Obasanjo is greater than jonathan. Read his book and books of others on him.
Re: Between Obasanjo And Jonathan, Who Stands Greater In The Pages Of History? by MalcoImX: 8:24am On Apr 03, 2015
steveosaz:
Who deserves a better place in history between Obasanjo of the "do or die" politics fame and Jonathan who placed the
lives of onnocent Nigerians above
personal interest?
OP, you're biased right from the start. Jonathan will only be remembered if Buhari fails to perform, but OBJ is forever.
Re: Between Obasanjo And Jonathan, Who Stands Greater In The Pages Of History? by ogaofficer(m): 8:24am On Apr 03, 2015
I go with gej

1 Like

Re: Between Obasanjo And Jonathan, Who Stands Greater In The Pages Of History? by steveosaz(m): 8:25am On Apr 03, 2015
Boss13:

Are you kidding Most of those garbage Obj called books appear more like folktales.
The guy actually penned down a script for a comedy show and called it an autobiography. Obj is such a huge #ass joke!

1 Like

Re: Between Obasanjo And Jonathan, Who Stands Greater In The Pages Of History? by major466(m): 8:27am On Apr 03, 2015
Boss13:
Former head of State Gen Abdulsalam Abubakar ruled for just one year but is highly celebrated more than OBJ because of his stabilizing role in maintaining peace and harmony not only in Nigeria but Africa as a whole. Same with GEJ.
Re: Between Obasanjo And Jonathan, Who Stands Greater In The Pages Of History? by HzRF(m): 8:29am On Apr 03, 2015
baski92:
Sai obj, make una no 4 get say na baba bring phone to Nigeria and till hundred years to come, any phone call u make, 1 naira dey enter him account
Lol
No be pages of corruption we dey talk here
Ooo
For DAT category na him be number 1
Re: Between Obasanjo And Jonathan, Who Stands Greater In The Pages Of History? by steveosaz(m): 8:32am On Apr 03, 2015
HzRF:

Lol
Ooo

Lol
Guy you got me really cracked up here.
I go with you 100%
Re: Between Obasanjo And Jonathan, Who Stands Greater In The Pages Of History? by baski92(m): 10:11am On Apr 03, 2015
HzRF:

Lol
Ooo
no think am
Re: Between Obasanjo And Jonathan, Who Stands Greater In The Pages Of History? by Kereokwu(f): 10:14am On Apr 03, 2015
GEJof course
Re: Between Obasanjo And Jonathan, Who Stands Greater In The Pages Of History? by Sweetguy25: 10:20am On Apr 03, 2015
Someone who slept with his sons wife is a disgusting pig. OBJ is a disgusting pig.
If OBJ were in power, there will be no APC. It is because of Obasanjo that Nigerians don't turn out en masse for elections. The votes of the Nigerian electorate never counted during Obasanjo's misrule.
GEJ is better than OBJ as a human being and as a leader.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Obasanjo And Jonathan, Who Stands Greater In The Pages Of History? by Myself2(m): 10:39am On Apr 03, 2015
Sorry OP,
Which pages of history are you talking about?? is it the history of fine gentlemen or the history of baboons Please be specific as one of them is a fine gentleman while the other is a notoriously shameless baboon
Re: Between Obasanjo And Jonathan, Who Stands Greater In The Pages Of History? by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 03, 2015
NEWS NUGGET SHARING- I usually don't share messages but couldn't resist this- New Beginning!
I was left in tears when i read Presidents
Goodlucks
congratulatory message to Gen. Buhari
I was not crying because i felt like crying, i was not
crying cause i supported him and he lost, but i cried
cause his words arrested my emotions.
He wished his opponent a good administration
ahead, he congratulated him and accepted defeat.
I could remember by this time in 2011, Buhari never
accepted that he lost, he promised Jonathan that
he will
make his administration ungovernable for him and
he later fulfilled his promise. His supporters took to
the streets and slaughtered innocent Nigerians but
he never stopped the killings.
But today, he has won that same man that defeated
him in 2011 but got a congratulatory message
instead of threats. He has wished him success and
not promising him an ungovernable tenure.
Few weeks to the election, the people we call our
leaders were busy sending threats to themselves
and
leaving the poor masses gripped with fear. Some
people left the country with fear of the aftermath of
the election. But today you'v restored peace by
accepting defeat peacefuly.
Oh! Jonathan, you've shown us that you'r a good
man. You'v shown African leaders the true definition
of democracy. You wished not to influence the
elections with your powers, you wished not to
cancel
the election when you can do it and nothing will
happen.
Posterity will never forget you where ever you go. I
am still your fan for life. You'r a good and
gentleman
but sorrounded by ingrates and fools that care for
their pockets alone.
Oh Jona! You lost the election but won my heart....send it to all ur friends who believe in GEJ

(1) (Reply)

Governor John Kayode Fayemi The Pace Setter / Skye Bank Customers In Panic Withdrawal Over Jonathan’s Loss / Paradoxically -what Zone Does Kwara State Belong In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.