Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Nairaland Is Bias And Controled By Apc. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Is Bias And Controled By Apc. (895 Views)

Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) / PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias / Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is Bias And Controled By Apc. by sandfield: 8:53am On Apr 03, 2015
I discovered that when two people are engaging in a political debate on nairaland,the one that is against APC will be ban.While the pro APC will be exonerated.My message for those useless and bias moderators is that they are senseless because they are systematically killing their business.If someone with economic power invent a forum like nairaland,more people on nairaland will go there.It is just a matter of time before nairaland become history.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Bias And Controled By Apc. by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 03, 2015
Attention Seekers!!!
Can smell them from a thousand yards away...

My sincere and candid advice for you is to deactivate your account and move your membership to another online forum, simple.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Bias And Controled By Apc. by missbehave247(m): 8:58am On Apr 03, 2015
Last I check, hot temper don't pay instead it only make mattaz worst. Watch it
Re: Nairaland Is Bias And Controled By Apc. by omenka(m): 8:59am On Apr 03, 2015
Someone engages in political debate and gets banned??

I can imagine what your definition of a "debate" is op.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Bias And Controled By Apc. by Jorussia(m): 9:00am On Apr 03, 2015
Op,you are not altogether correct,i have been banned here for about 3times for being PRO APC.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Bias And Controled By Apc. by demelza: 9:01am On Apr 03, 2015
omenka:
Someone engages in political debate and gets banned??

I can imagine what your definition of a "debate" is op.
grin The type that comes replete with choice insults gotten from the gutter.
Re: Nairaland Is Bias And Controled By Apc. by IVORY2009(m): 9:03am On Apr 03, 2015
Three moderators here in politics section for APC, on the other hand, one for PDP...
Re: Nairaland Is Bias And Controled By Apc. by Baawaa(m): 9:07am On Apr 03, 2015
@ op,don't be ORUBEBE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Is Bias And Controled By Apc. by kheart(m): 9:25am On Apr 03, 2015
AIT is now showiing how PDP rigged river state election.

Useless tv station of the year

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Bias And Controled By Apc. by Fourcade(m): 9:44am On Apr 03, 2015
sandfield:
I discovered that when two people are engaging in a political debate on nairaland,the one that is against APC will be ban.While the pro APC will be exonerated.My message for those useless and bias moderators is that they are senseless because they are systematically killing their business.If someone with economic power invent a forum like nairaland,more people on nairaland will go there.It is just a matter of time before nairaland become history.

You are the 999th person to make that comment!
Congratulations! grin grin grin
Many have tried but they all fall in line. grin
Re: Nairaland Is Bias And Controled By Apc. by masseratti: 9:53am On Apr 03, 2015
Please do mr"inventor"....and go there.
Re: Nairaland Is Bias And Controled By Apc. by sandfield: 11:02am On Apr 03, 2015
Fourcade:

You are the 999th person to make that comment!
Congratulations! grin grin grin
Many have tried but they all fall in line. grin
I don't care! I just have to say my mind.
Re: Nairaland Is Bias And Controled By Apc. by Randerl: 11:30am On Apr 03, 2015
@OP your diplomatic "gutter vibes" are well noted. We'll pass the message to the concerned Mods.
Re: Nairaland Is Bias And Controled By Apc. by richeso: 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
googlepikin:
I was on a bike yesterday and the Abokii guy asked me who did I vote for, buhari or GEJ , I said buhari. I asked him who is he going to vote for in Lagos governorship election, he said all okada association and northerners have had a meeting that they can't be deceive by APC for the third time. that they have agreed to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. it's amazing that Lagos state presidential vote was 700 and something to 600 and something thousand mind you half of those who voted for buhari have plans to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. So imagine the North, SS and SE voting for JIMI AGBAJE in dis kinda free and fair elections, then I'm sorry for tinubu , fashola and co. there will be shock in Lagos state in few days time.1,000,000 vote for JIMI AGBAJE dis coming election. am pleading to all Northerners , southerners and Easterners to come out in our millions to vote for the rightful man for Lagos state. let's all vote for JIMI AGBAJE because he's the right man. LIKE IF YOU WILL VOTE FOR JIMI AGBAJE and share if you will vote for ambode.

bros.. the presidential election should have thought you some things you need to know about nigeria political system.

i was not fully inclined the way it goes until the whole Jonathan saga came in. if Ojo, Oshodi, Mushin ( the most populated areas in lagos) votes were cancelled because 90% of it goes to PDP. then forget about JIMI, the only hope JIMI has is because he is a Yoruba man.

a friend of mine said, the day Igbo man will become Governor of Lagos' its the day Nigeria truly becomes United lol..

(1) (Reply)

Oba Of Lagos N His Threat. / Photo Of Olusegun Obasanjo During His Military President / South Africans Are Not Xenophobic – Jacob Zuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.