Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Buhari's Nonchalance On NASS Elections Shows How Out Of Touch He Is - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Nonchalance On NASS Elections Shows How Out Of Touch He Is (2981 Views)

Certificate Scandal: Dino Melaye's Profile Altered By Senate On NASS Website- SR / PDP Crisis: Pressure Mounts On NASS Lawmakers To Defect En Mass To APC / Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Nonchalance On NASS Elections Shows How Out Of Touch He Is by Nobody: 5:28am On Jun 10, 2015
APC members keep telling me that Buhari deliberately did not want to meddle with the affairs of the house and to promote the strengthening of that institution and that is why he did not endorse or push for specific candidatures to represent APC in the house.

I say big lie to this crap,

Buhari does not fully understand how modern day politics and governance works in a democratic environment or else he would have seen that as president he can not do jack sh1t without the house in passing and ratifying most of his executive functions.

When I say this man is a dullard people will start insulting me.

Buhari still thinks this is 1984 and that Nigerians elected him as their head of state.

In some ways I understand Tinubu's frustration from the NASS elections is more towards Buhari's nonchalant attitude.

The likes of Tinubu know first hand of Buhari's daftness and that is why they supported him thinking they can have their way but now they now know that giving an ignoramus the reigns of power of both their party and the Nation was an act of folly on their own part.

Interesting times lie ahead of us.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2496848_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

PIC VERY RELATED: The dullard loitering the grounds of G7 summit lost and confused

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Nonchalance On NASS Elections Shows How Out Of Touch He Is by Bensondrums(m): 5:49am On Jun 10, 2015
Shut up ur mouth at wombraider....wat do u knw about poilitics?hating will do u no gud.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari's Nonchalance On NASS Elections Shows How Out Of Touch He Is by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 10, 2015
Bensondrums:
Shut up ur mouth at wombraider....wat do u knw about poilitics?hating will do u no gud.

So why e dey pain una for Osogbo say Tinubu candidate did not win?

10 Likes

Re: Buhari's Nonchalance On NASS Elections Shows How Out Of Touch He Is by ramdris(m): 5:52am On Jun 10, 2015
Why am I finding it hard to see the sense in this nonsense this op posted?

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Nonchalance On NASS Elections Shows How Out Of Touch He Is by Nobody: 5:53am On Jun 10, 2015
ramdris:

Because your IQ is on autistic mode

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Nonchalance On NASS Elections Shows How Out Of Touch He Is by Legitbaba(m): 5:59am On Jun 10, 2015
I'll never take Buhari serious until he removes his sun glass...old man wey dey wear sun glass like say him life depend on am

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Nonchalance On NASS Elections Shows How Out Of Touch He Is by Khd95(m): 6:04am On Jun 10, 2015
All eyes on him..
Buhari do ur tin jaree,haters will soon drink oqoqoro+dogmeat nd die nd u will come out gallantly 2 condole d family of d dead,nd nairalnad will bear d news.

Like it or not,dis'Daura President' will rule over u for yrs...u can relocate 2 burundior nepal till wenevr if u cant deal wit d fact dat buhari is ur president

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Nonchalance On NASS Elections Shows How Out Of Touch He Is by Raiders: 6:09am On Jun 10, 2015
buhari is clearly inexperience just like clueless GEJ. Nigeria needs a strong leader like OBJ who don't tolerate rubbish from his party members when he was president. I hope Buhari learn from GEJ mistakes and don't end up like GEJ who could not control his party members
Re: Buhari's Nonchalance On NASS Elections Shows How Out Of Touch He Is by fulanimafia: 6:31am On Jun 10, 2015
Legitbaba:
I'll never take Buhari serious until he removes his sun glass...old man wey dey wear sun glass like say him life depend on am

Those are transition lens (photochromic) oga, they change colour according to the type or intensity of light. When in a bright area they darken and vice versa. Now I see why people hate what they don't understand.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Nonchalance On NASS Elections Shows How Out Of Touch He Is by luvmijeje(f): 6:39am On Jun 10, 2015
He knows the repercussion of what happened but he's the President of Nigeria and not APC. He must not publicly get his hands dirty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Nonchalance On NASS Elections Shows How Out Of Touch He Is by texazzpete(m): 6:42am On Jun 10, 2015
APC is the most dominant party in Nigeria.

President Buhari is insanely popular in the North and if he performs, 2019 Is easily in the bag

PDP's longevity is suspect.

In light of that, why would you think the APC Senate president and the APC speaker, neither of whom have issues with Buhari himself will jeopardize Buhari's agenda? Why would you think any APC sponsored motion will fail when APC has the clear majority in both the Senate and tell house of Representatives?

This has served to reanimate the mouldering corpse of PDP, but saraki is no fool to start pandering to PDP.

Only loser here is Tinubu. Buhari no get issue at all.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Nonchalance On NASS Elections Shows How Out Of Touch He Is by texazzpete(m): 6:43am On Jun 10, 2015
Raiders:
buhari is clearly inexperience just like clueless GEJ. Nigeria needs a strong leader like OBJ who don't tolerate rubbish from his party members when he was president. I hope Buhari learn from GEJ mistakes and don't end up like GEJ who could not control his party members

Someone who is insisting he will pick his own ministers, reducing the influence of governors and who has already forced the military command to relocate to maiduguri is who you're calling weak and comparing to GEJ?

All you armchair 'political analysts' sef.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Nonchalance On NASS Elections Shows How Out Of Touch He Is by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 10, 2015
Senseless post!

Someone said he won't meddle in the affairs on the NASS,for that you said he is not experienced to run a democratic government?
TANoids always looking for faults. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Nonchalance On NASS Elections Shows How Out Of Touch He Is by ramdris(m): 6:46am On Jun 10, 2015
WombRaiders:

E pain u shey tongue? Lol!
Re: Buhari's Nonchalance On NASS Elections Shows How Out Of Touch He Is by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 10, 2015
Legitbaba:
keep quiet! Same way Jonathan depended his life on a Fedora Hat.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Nonchalance On NASS Elections Shows How Out Of Touch He Is by disloman(m): 6:50am On Jun 10, 2015
WombRaiders:
APC members keep telling me that Buhari deliberately did not want to meddle with the affairs of the house and to promote the strengthening of that institution and that is why he did not endorse or push for specific candidatures to represent APC in the house.

Buhari does not fully understand how modern day politics and governance works in a democratic environment or else he would have seen that as president he can not do jack sh1t without the house in passing and ratifying most of his executive functions.

Buhari still thinks this is 1984 and that Nigerians elected him as their head of state.

In some ways I understand Tinubu's frustration from the NASS elections is more towards Buhari's nonchalant attitude.

The likes of Tinubu know first hand of Buhari's daftness and that is why they supported him thinking they can have their way but now they now know that giving an ignoramus the reigns of power of both their party and the Nation was an act of folly on their own part.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2496848_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

PIC VERY RELATED: The dullard loitering the grounds of G7 summit lost and confused
I av such thot but was schooled that what Buhari did might not look right but depends what Buhari had in mind.APC is d biggest winner in what happened.They now know who is their friend n who is not.This is just a challenge.APC! Change!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Nonchalance On NASS Elections Shows How Out Of Touch He Is by modath(f): 6:52am On Jun 10, 2015
@OP,
Revel in the little happiness this little tempest in a teacup this NASS debacle has thrown in the way of your like... Most of you have been like defeathered chicken in winter since your hero lost & are now crowing like new witches at the first sight of blood..

Within the next few days, your despair will return when Baba come up with his cabinet list & your heartache and disgruntleness will surely return no doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Nonchalance On NASS Elections Shows How Out Of Touch He Is by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 10, 2015
JackBaueress1:
Senseless post!

Someone said he won't meddle in the affairs on the NASS,for that you said he is not experienced to run a democratic government?
tell me it wasnt painful that dougara and saraki emerged as the speaker and president of the rep house and senate house respectively...for once you guys need to swallow your pride and agree that buhari goofed big time...buhari has really lost touch of modern day politics and I see him being manipulated from time to time by the likes of tinubu and other smart politicians in the APC...
Re: Buhari's Nonchalance On NASS Elections Shows How Out Of Touch He Is by modath(f): 6:55am On Jun 10, 2015
JackBaueress1:
Senseless post!

Sis,allow them this small joy abeg, they've been in agony and great despair since 28th of march, this is just a small consolation.

The ministerial list will send them back to the holes they came crawling out from.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Nonchalance On NASS Elections Shows How Out Of Touch He Is by Obinnau(m): 6:55am On Jun 10, 2015
If he manipulates the process, war. If he doesn't, it becomes another wahala. Op you are high on something, the diversity of opinions in the upper chambers will bring about true democracy since there will be checks and balances.
Re: Buhari's Nonchalance On NASS Elections Shows How Out Of Touch He Is by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 10, 2015
WombRaiders:

What exactly makes you think buhari didn't want Saraki?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Nonchalance On NASS Elections Shows How Out Of Touch He Is by phlemzy: 6:58am On Jun 10, 2015
Height of senselessness on display by the Op. Do u you expect PMB to gather party leaders with himself and carry placards in protest of fairly conducted NASS in house election. Abeg join ur fellow TANoids in looking for other things to criticise him on,not this thrash.
Re: Buhari's Nonchalance On NASS Elections Shows How Out Of Touch He Is by egift(m): 7:06am On Jun 10, 2015
This is a big win for APC and for Buhari in particular. Next is the Cabinet where APC and Buhari in particular have unlimited latitude to select who will be on his cabinet.

The only individual who did not get exactly what he wanted in Tinubu. But there are still opportunities to consolidate. No matter how you look at it, the outcome is a good one.

TANiods can always cry, wail and agonize. Change is here to stay. Sai Buhari all the way!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Nonchalance On NASS Elections Shows How Out Of Touch He Is by yang(m): 7:10am On Jun 10, 2015
The man wu just okpo . . Onuku odeku with no WAEC
Re: Buhari's Nonchalance On NASS Elections Shows How Out Of Touch He Is by mrmetoo1: 7:14am On Jun 10, 2015
texazzpete:
APC is the most dominant party in Nigeria.

President Buhari is insanely popular in the North and if he performs, 2019 Is easily in the bag

PDP's longevity is suspect.

In light of that, why would you think the APC Senate president and the APC speaker, neither of whom have issues with Buhari himself will jeopardize Buhari's agenda? Why would you think any APC sponsored motion will fail when APC has the clear majority in both the Senate and tell house of Representatives?

This has served to reanimate the mouldering corpse of PDP, but saraki is no fool to start pandering to PDP.

Only loser here is Tinubu. Buhari no get issue at all.

Dude!! You deserve a case of your best beer or whatever you drink right now.

What does Saraki stand to gain by working against a popular president?? Like you said a president he has no issues with? People are not thinking and I totally agree that the loser here is Tinubu and the faster he and his crew get over this loss and move on the better for them. You win some, you lose some.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Nonchalance On NASS Elections Shows How Out Of Touch He Is by AhmedMustapha(m): 7:15am On Jun 10, 2015
IzonOwei:
tell me it wasnt painful that dougara and saraki emerged as the speaker and president of the rep house and senate house respectively...for once you guys need to swallow your pride and agree that buhari goofed big time...buhari has really lost touch of modern day politics and I see him being manipulated from time to time by the likes of tinubu and other smart politicians in the APC...
Was PMB ever concerned with who leads the NA? And how will who leads both houses affect him
Re: Buhari's Nonchalance On NASS Elections Shows How Out Of Touch He Is by Segadem(m): 7:19am On Jun 10, 2015
op,u are calling someone who can father ur father a dullard? do u have one at all?
Re: Buhari's Nonchalance On NASS Elections Shows How Out Of Touch He Is by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 10, 2015
Segadem:
op,u are calling someone who can father ur father a dullard? do u have one at all?

Stick to the issue.
Re: Buhari's Nonchalance On NASS Elections Shows How Out Of Touch He Is by Chilug(m): 7:21am On Jun 10, 2015
I was trying so hard op to understand what you are saying. But I gave up.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Nonchalance On NASS Elections Shows How Out Of Touch He Is by Gogetta(m): 7:21am On Jun 10, 2015
WombRaiders:

Nigerians elected Buhari in 1984?And you call another a dullard? You're an empty head.
Re: Buhari's Nonchalance On NASS Elections Shows How Out Of Touch He Is by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 10, 2015
IzonOwei:
tell me it wasnt painful that dougara and saraki emerged as the speaker and president of the rep house and senate house respectively...
painful as in how? How is that my problem?
Re: Buhari's Nonchalance On NASS Elections Shows How Out Of Touch He Is by mrmetoo1: 7:22am On Jun 10, 2015
ramdris:

He/she posted this nonsense on another thread and I told him/her this.

The post just doesn't make sense.

On the one hand the OP said Buhari didn't interfere, in the same breath he/she said Buhari thinks he's head of state. I mean how does that even make sense?

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Impatience Replaces Change.. By Gbemisola Saraki / Ndi Yoruba How Old Is Ibadan, Abeokuta Et Al ??? / Bola Tinubu - "Why I Collected N9million From Dasuki"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.