Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In (14372 Views)

Opinion; Is It Not A Sin To Call The Day That Jesus Died "A Good Friday" ? / How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died / How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In by babylolaroy(f): 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
tonychristopher:

I am not in position to argue with u...your a muslim and unbelieving man
Alhamdulilah. Am glad i am a muslim. al baab maftuh. the door is open anytime for you to be in my cute blessed shoes
Re: Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In by Empiree: 7:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
There is actually identical thread opened long ago.

Olabowale said @12:27pm On Sep 06, 2006:

I commit myself and I am sure there are Muslims waiting to read your proof. please only from the mouth of Jesus directly. From the revelation given to him by his Lord who sent him(AS). You must show it and none of the Paul and interpretations will be acceptable.

Let me help you because i want you to try very hard; What language was the revelations that came to Jesus, in other words, whats Jesus language. So please get me the revelation in that language. please get me a copy of it word for word. I read arabic, I am sure somebody will be able to read it , eben though, very purely. Ask your leaders and the scholars before you write anything. Please refrain from your own opinions and give us proofs. You must be willing to stay the course. Allow questions, please.

happy trails.

Clearly, @ bold, no christians have been able to provide evidence for their practices. It's always Paul said, he said,that said. That's, Bible is hearsay.

https://www.nairaland.com/22404/did-jesus-sin-which-sin

However, there seems to be striking resemblance btw olabowale and roypcain though. Their writings are homologous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In by babylolaroy(f): 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ifeann:

U getting worked up... Take a deep breath and Relax

It seems you want to debate, bring up any issue u have with Christianity and we share ponder on it in turn I shall ask you to address why Islam and your prophet endorses, supports and encourages slavery or child marriage or paedophilia or sex with captives (that your right hand possess) or beheadings or stonings or revenge missions or assassination of his critics or the abrogations of revelations or polygamy(legalised adultery) or temporary marriage (legalised prostitution still practised by the shi'a), domestic violence against women, or inferiority of women or Al Taqiyya (use of deceit) or Inc.est (he slept with his adopted son's ex wife after he divorced her since Mohammed lusted after her), or sex with sex slaves (which he did often), or No adpotion in Islam(there by leaving countless orphans destitute) or his irrational hate of wall garkos (little lizards) or dogs (mans best friend) or the 72 virgins which you will dis.virgin over and over again with your perpetual erections or Mohammed's sharing of war booty or any other vice of your choice in the Qu'ran ..

Cc
Trustworthiness
Mrolai
Tola9ja
Re: Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In by babylolaroy(f): 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ifeann:

It seems you want to debate, bring up any issue u have with Christianity and we share ponder on it in turn I shall ask you to address why Islam and your prophet endorses, supports and encourages slavery or child marriage or paedophilia or sex with captives (that your right hand possess) or beheadings or stonings or revenge missions or assassination of his critics or the abrogations of revelations or polygamy(legalised adultery) or temporary marriage (legalised prostitution still practised by the shi'a), domestic violence against women, or inferiority of women or Al Taqiyya (use of deceit) or Inc.est (he slept with his adopted son's ex wife after he divorced her since Mohammed lusted after her), or sex with sex slaves (which he did often), or No adpotion in Islam(there by leaving countless orphans destitute) or his irrational hate of wall garkos (little lizards) or dogs (mans best friend) or the 72 virgins which you will dis.virgin over and over again with your perpetual erections or Mohammed's sharing of war booty or any other vice of your choice in the Qu'ran ..

Cc
Trustworthiness
Mrolai
Tola9ja
i typed, a long reply..iono how it didnt send. m too tired of the mata to even retype
Re: Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In by Ifeann(f): 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
babylolaroy:

i typed, a long reply..iono how it didnt send. m too tired of the mata to even retype

Lol, even technology is against you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In by mujahid1339(m): 8:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ifeann:

Lol, even technology is against you.
he he ha ha ha
Re: Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In by tonychristopher: 9:26am On Apr 13, 2015
May lord forbid that i should be associated with savegry, terrorism anti social and murder. I do not want to be stepped aside when i fly to EU countries because of my muslim names, I do not want to be labeled son of a terrorist and follower of a terrorist religion....my dear
#
instaed of been a muslim i become an atheist and i will never pray to a god that only answers and understands arabic, how can i do such, me an ibo african jew

God Forbid
babylolaroy:

Alhamdulilah. Am glad i am a muslim. al baab maftuh. the door is open anytime for you to be in my cute blessed shoes
Re: Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In by yazach: 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ifeann:

[s]U getting worked up... Take a deep breath and Relax

Cc
Trustworthiness
Mrolai
Tola9ja [/s]
You have been debunked times without number so will you please address the OP undecided
Re: Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In by Rilwayne001: 10:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
How I missed this comment shocked

Ifeann:

It seems you want to debate, bring up any issue u have with Christianity and we share ponder on it
Cc

Are you okay at all? You are yet to address the OP and you are here telling someone to bring up any issue with christianity when actually you ran away when the thread was opened as a discuss with your moniker, now you come back to tell someone to bring up a debate?
Are you not even ashamed of yourself at all?
If you can't debate with me the core tenent of your faith, you can't tell us what jesus died for, then what debate do you still want to hold or use in confusing a muslim to accept christianity?

Better leave this thread if you don't have any reasonable thing to say again.

Shameless girl. undecided
Re: Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In by babylolaroy(f): 4:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
tonychristopher:
May lord forbid that i should be associated with savegry, terrorism anti social and murder. I do not want to be stepped aside when i fly to EU countries because of my muslim names, I do not want to be labeled son of a terrorist and follower of a terrorist religion....my dear
#
instaed of been a muslim i become an atheist and i will never pray to a god that only answers and understands arabic, how can i do such, me an ibo african jew

God Forbid
*savagery*
*instead*
Re: Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In by Rilwayne001: 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
Anas09, empiree shocked
Re: Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In by Anas09: 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
Rilwayne001:
Anas09, empiree shocked
Yes, here comes another taphole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is She A Satanic Agent? See The Busty And Bra -less Model Who Came To Meet Pope / A Testimony Of The Spiritual Realm(1) / Who Was Mary Magdalene & What Is The Mystery In "the Last Supper" By Da Vinci?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.