Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Photos From Bello El-rufai's Wedding - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Bello El-rufai's Wedding (39259 Views)

President Buhari's Daughter Zahra Addresses Gov. Nasir El-rufai Wedding Rumour / See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee / President Elect at Bello El Rufai wedding Fatiha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Bello El-rufai's Wedding by cole265(m): 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
Congratulations to the family and lovers
Re: Photos From Bello El-rufai's Wedding by honeric01(m): 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
This are the people who understand marriage.. no need for duplicate of a wedding called "white wedding".
Re: Photos From Bello El-rufai's Wedding by magabounce(m): 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
Okies...
datz cool
Re: Photos From Bello El-rufai's Wedding by sunnyworld2love(m): 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
God Blessing Be With Your Wedding... wink
Re: Photos From Bello El-rufai's Wedding by beek: 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
elrufai go show una pepper for kaduna una never see anything yet

kindnyce:
WOW SO CUTE

THATS THE NEXT KADUNA FIRST FAMILY

KADUNA SAI ELRUFAI
Re: Photos From Bello El-rufai's Wedding by CrypticSegun(m): 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
amarachi06:
in the next five years he will be given a ministerial position. niga and first class pple.

lol,,,, why u posting ur pic? How is it relevant to the thread?

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Bello El-rufai's Wedding by abduldope(m): 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
choi i mst mk money this 2015 inshaAllah
Re: Photos From Bello El-rufai's Wedding by Venom104: 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
amarachi06:
in the next five years he will be given a ministerial position. niga and first class pple.

you post picture now for no reason.. if person like what him see now toast you.. you go still form.. smh this beans life
Re: Photos From Bello El-rufai's Wedding by CORNELPY(m): 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
hw old z dis boi?
Re: Photos From Bello El-rufai's Wedding by olatunji390(m): 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
amarachi06:

You de find husband? why u post ur picture.
Re: Photos From Bello El-rufai's Wedding by bimsite(f): 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
Congratulations...May God bless ur union
Re: Photos From Bello El-rufai's Wedding by Nimblemind(m): 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
amarachi06:
Aunty amarachi, why you dey advertise with your pics now? Are you searching?
Re: Photos From Bello El-rufai's Wedding by sanmibukunmi: 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
so hausas too are now wearing aso ofi...... wen we say Yorubas lead dont try to argue.....HML to them

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bello El-rufai's Wedding by Elcemento(m): 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Amara, what's with the picture? Na you be that? undecided undecided Abeg,no mind my aproko o
amarachi06:

Re: Photos From Bello El-rufai's Wedding by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Beautiful couple ....happy married life

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bello El-rufai's Wedding by xtervaganza(m): 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
omenka:
Hmmm. The king of the North showed up.

Lovely. smiley
the king of the north is dead you f*cker!

Wait aren't you talking about Robb Stark? grin grin
Re: Photos From Bello El-rufai's Wedding by Venom104: 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
bimsite:
Congratulations...May God bless ur union

and ours too.. typing with faith
Re: Photos From Bello El-rufai's Wedding by MyMouth(m): 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
amarachi06:
Is that you in the pix? If yes, pls what does it take for you & me cry to be like them?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bello El-rufai's Wedding by omenka(m): 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
xtervaganza:
the king of the north is dead you f*cker!

Wait aren't you talking about Robb Stark? grin grin
Mehn, I prefer not remembering that wedding. Most horrific scenes I've seen in a movie that really moved me.
Re: Photos From Bello El-rufai's Wedding by mattkelly: 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
[quote author=amarachi06 post=32308651]in the next five years he will be given a ministerial position. niga and first class pple. [/quote
Why are you showing me your picture?Now i see you are beautiful..Can you marry me?send me a text on 08166270971 if you can marry me.

Thanks
Re: Photos From Bello El-rufai's Wedding by DeKasablanca(f): 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
Doesn't he eat? Hope he doesn't collapse when it's time for action. undecided
Re: Photos From Bello El-rufai's Wedding by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
Why una dey attack amarachi? undecided
Isn't this a marriage thread? Please allow her to claim her blessing,if it's here.

There is a true story I heard about a woman that has been childless for 9 yrs.She hates seeing pregnant women around her. She despise going to gatherings involving kids and families. She hates when her husbands friends comes to the house with their families. But one day,a family friend came visiting with his heavily pregnant.She was quite the whole time, according to the husband, he felt it, watching his wife feast on another woman's potruded belly. As usual she wasnt friendly, so the other woman ignored her as well.But she did something that marked the beginning her breakthrough. She stood up went to the pregnant woman, held her tummy and asked her with scream,"Madam how did you do this, I want this!".Both women started crying there.The other woman prayed and assured her that God will definitely remember her soon.And that was exactly what happened! She took in without medications three months later after 2 failed IVF that cost her over 3 million.

Source:The husband.

So sometimes, it's good to let people express themselves. I believe the devil is shamed by it.Tell God how you feel even at the oddest moment, because truly success has many friends.May God in his infinite mercies give Amarachi the best soon! Amen.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bello El-rufai's Wedding by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
sounds like a very humble young man

UrennaNkoli:
His tweet below.

Re: Photos From Bello El-rufai's Wedding by watered(m): 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
amarachi06:
That's perhaps true but I couldn't understand why you attached your photograph, probably its a way of telling NLs that time is running out and I need a man.

Well my dear I understand but my God will do it for you and your mouth shall be filled with laughter.

Per adventure the nigga shows up be merciful in imposing bride price grin cos I noticed you are igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Bello El-rufai's Wedding by jiggalo(m): 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
kingarizona1:
Is this boy up to 21 years... Just saying
Is the wife 13 years old?.
No prominent Aboki will give out his daughter under 18years old, the law is made for the poor.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bello El-rufai's Wedding by watered(m): 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
DeKasablanca:
Doesn't he eat? Hope he doesn't collapse when it's time for action. undecided
I like you because you just spoke my mind...that's just straight. Some people will soon reply telling you that he is fulani and that's why bla bla bla...

No matter his weath he looks hungry period.
Re: Photos From Bello El-rufai's Wedding by mbulela: 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
EggovinMma:
kiss

Congratulations. Beautiful couple. God bless.

O boy I no envy ladies wey dey date Muslim guys esp those from core North.
Na so I follow one go club date.As we enter VIP, I just dey happy say na champagne things, until dem carry big bowl stuffed with Red bull and one yeye fruit juice like that drop for table. I piss tire that day. cry cry.Na so so red bull full my belle.Dance I no dance.I drink red bull tire that day! angry
Not all of them o.
Some of them drink champagne pass you.
Re: Photos From Bello El-rufai's Wedding by watered(m): 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
MyMouth:

Is that you in the pix? If yes, pls what does it take for you & me cry to be like them?
A piece of advice: she's igbo in case you've forgotten; their bride price na like state budget.

I no be bad belle o make u no come say I dey binu for una. If you can bear the cost why not but make u no say I no tell u
Re: Photos From Bello El-rufai's Wedding by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
mbulela:

Not all of them o.
Some of them drink champagne pass you.

I know, esp those from Kaduna, Adamawa.
Re: Photos From Bello El-rufai's Wedding by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
This boy too small to marry woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thugs Attack Akeredolu’s Supporters, Destroy Campaign Vehicle (Photos) / Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) / Photos From Chief Diepreye Alamieseigha Funeral Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.