Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,194 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 (27212 Views)

FCSC: First Class, But Was Not Shortlisted For Interview / Cleaner Lagos: LASG Set To Recruit 20,000 Workers / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
esherizdan:
i wasnt shortlisted and i didnt receive any regret mail
didn't u recieve a mail from them? They sent me one saying I'm not shortlisted :-(
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by Princegwu1: 5:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
When NIS collected #1000 each everybody was short-listed and there was nothing like preferred course of study, now the application is free few people were short-listed...

All I know is that I met all the requirement needed, took my whole time and carefully applied, even to the extent of updating and reviewing my application till the application closing day.

Now all I can get from NIS was a regret mail that they have reviewed my application and regret to inform me that I wasn't short-listed for no reason. I'm 101% sure that my application is completed and submitted successfully...

ABBA MORO, NIS and GEJ Administration have succeeded in Scamming us twice, may God reward you people for what you have done to Job seekers...

Oh! God favour and Bless me with a good job, NIS isn't the end of the whole thing...

I bow out in Peace and Wish the Short-listed Candidate Success including my younger Sister Chisom who were luckily short-listed in category COMPASS 3 may God favour locate you all AMEN.

Finally in Memory of our dear Job Seekers who lost there life in the Last NIS fake Recruitment, May there souls RIP AMEN

5 Likes

Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by stepo707: 5:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
i was shortlisted and yet to receive an email
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
Bobbyjay001:

Are you mad? Was your placenta eaten by voracious dogs? What gave you the impetus to quote me in such manner? Do you have elders at home at all? Did I in anyway direct my question at you? Or will you in any way tell me whether I forced you to register for the 32million blog? I don't really have your time. You are a slowpoke!
Last bullet: If you don't want soponna(god of smallpox) to remove your big eyeballs,STOP quoting me!!!
Ahahahahah, OLE!

1 Like

Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by Bobbyjay001(m): 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
Blastfinito:
Ahahahahah, OLE!
You and your generation yet unborn are OLE. Dummy.
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by Bobbyjay001(m): 5:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
Blastfinito:
Actually, you should be shot in the head. Why can't you and your brother make 32million through your blog? Whoever gave birth to you dim-witted asshole is in a big loss.
You can never find the right woman. I swear. Plus you are still a kid being spoon-fed by your brother's wife.
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by emmantea(m): 6:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
Pls, my wife have been shortlisted but she hasn't seen any message on email signifying the venue and details of the exam. Pls help.
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by UEDIBO: 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
emmantea:
Pls, my wife have been shortlisted but she hasn't seen any message on email signifying the venue and details of the exam. Pls help.

WE ARE HAVING THESAME ISSUES HERE. PLS ANY HELP?
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
timbuk2:

it's "CONPASS" dear...

Afraid been catch me grin
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by Captshigo: 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
Next step
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
Princegwu1:
When NIS collected #1000 each everybody was short-listed and there was nothing like preferred course of study, now the application is free few people were short-listed...

All I know is that I met all the requirement needed, took my whole time and carefully applied, even to the extent of updating and reviewing my application till the application closing day.

Now all I can get from NIS was a regret mail that they have reviewed my application and regret to inform me that I wasn't short-listed for no reason. I'm 101% sure that my application is completed and submitted successfully...

ABBA MORO, NIS and GEJ Administration have succeeded in Scamming us twice, may God reward you people for what you have done to Job seekers...

Oh! God favour and Bless me with a good job, NIS isn't the end of the whole thing...

I bow out in Peace and Wish the Short-listed Candidate Success including my younger Sister Chisom who were luckily short-listed in category COMPASS 3 may God favour locate you all AMEN.

Finally in Memory of our dear Job Seekers who lost there life in the Last NIS fake Recruitment, May there souls RIP AMEN

I feel your pain bro I too was not shortlisted but the good thing now is that an insider told me they may cancel that recruitment cause it's the committee that Jonathan set up that is trying to rush it.
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
stepo707:
I was shortlisted but don't meet the 1.7m height requirement.should I still go for the test? Am worried I might be embarassed
Make sure u go bro
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by Charbless(m): 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
Seriously!!!! WTF did they do? So compass08 its a no go area abi?
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by Calyb(m): 9:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
who is that fucking insider that told you the recruitment is going to be cancelled? guy you better be very careful with the info u said here.there are matured people here plsss
bellychiz:

I feel your pain bro I too was not shortlisted but the good thing now is that an insider told me they may cancel that recruitment cause it's the committee that Jonathan set up that is trying to rush it.
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by LKO(m): 9:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
I applied for CONPASS 08 and was shortlisted but yet to receive any mail.
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by LKO(m): 9:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
I applied for conpass 08 and was shortlisted but yet to receive any mail.
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
Bobbyjay001:

You can never find the right woman. I swear. Plus you are still a kid being spoon-fed by your brother's wife.
E pain u, OLE!
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by Evergreen4(m): 9:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
LKO:
I applied for conpass 8 and was shortlisted but yet to receive d mail invite.
I'm having the same problem, still expecting the mail though
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Blastfinito:
E pain u, OLE!
I av neva in my life duped anyone and taken what isn't mine. I'l now take time to analyse the 32million thing to you in my own little way because am sure am dealing with an slowpoke.
I registered under my upline with 4k and am expected to register 3pple build my own network which can eventually fetch the 32million if pple register. To build this,I need to let pple know in any social media I belong to. Mind you,the 32m is REALISTIC. Ode,read my blog for better enlightment. And if you can't get that,you need to be shot in the head instead. Ok? Am ain't ur mate.
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by chuking2013: 10:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
esherizdan:
i wasnt shortlisted and i didnt receive any regret mail
same here....I'm very confused.
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 09, 2015
Evergreen4:
I'm having the same problem, still expecting the mail though

@all having similar issue, kindly go to their website (on a laptop), login with your details, you will see the link to download your own letter containing the details of your CBT.

I just downloaded my own letter now.

NB: It MUST be done on a laptop
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by Ngizzey(f): 12:58am On Apr 09, 2015
Please somebody should help me with Iwuanyanwu Ngozi from Imo state cos I ve not received any mail or any regret mail from dem, av checked my spam nd av nt seen anytyn. Please someone shud help me check again Ook? God bless.
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by Nobody: 3:49am On Apr 09, 2015
pls am at a cross road here...shul I go for the Immigration test or not? Cos my going will cost me 10k+ from Benin to portharcourt. is the immigration worth going for?
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by sparko1(m): 5:38am On Apr 09, 2015
stepo707:
i was shortlisted and yet to receive an email
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by sparko1(m): 5:40am On Apr 09, 2015
LKO:
I applied for conpass 08 and was shortlisted but yet to receive any mail.
Log in to their site and enter your email address and password and download it, its in pdf format.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by sparko1(m): 5:42am On Apr 09, 2015
emmantea:
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by Amynature(f): 6:44am On Apr 09, 2015
Don't stay back, go and try.God will help u.
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by LKO(m): 8:38am On Apr 09, 2015
tjkadzyanju:
pls am at a cross road here...shul I go for the Immigration test or not? Cos my going will cost me 10k+ from Benin to portharcourt. is the immigration worth going for?

I travelled from Warri to Illorin to write d 2013 NIMC CBT, I was not shortlisted. I travelled from Warri to Yenogoa last December to write d NNPC CBT, I was not shortlisted. I wud be going to download d NIS email invite today. If dey post me to PH or any other far town except Benin or Asaba, I m not going. I ve got no money to waste. But u can go try ur luck.
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by c4life: 8:47am On Apr 09, 2015
Pls, my name is not in the shortlisted lists, and i hv not received any mail. When i logged on to my account, i could only see link for uploadning documents. Cant see link for downloadng letter, could it be cos i hv not bn shortlisted?

hammer2010:

@all having similar issue, kindly go to their website (on a laptop), login with your details, you will see the link to download your own letter containing the details of your CBT.

I just downloaded my own letter now.

NB: It MUST be done on a laptop
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by JGreg(m): 8:55am On Apr 09, 2015
I applied for CONPASS 8,didn't get an invite or mail Please can anyoone help? Is there a way I can smuggle my way to write this test anyway?
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 09, 2015
LKO:

I travelled from Warri to Illorin to write d 2013 NIMC CBT, I was not shortlisted. I travelled from Warri to Yenogoa last December to write d NNPC CBT, I was not shortlisted. I wud be going to download d NIS email invite today. If dey post me to PH or any other far town except Benin or Asaba, I m not going. I ve got no money to waste. But u can go try ur luck.

Bro, I guess u have heard to story of the gold digger who stopped at a point where he almost achieved his goal, only for another to start off and claim the glory with out much hassle.

My point is that never give up in life no matter the circumstance.
Re: Immigration Recruit-not Shortlisted-issues-compass 08 by JGreg(m): 10:41am On Apr 09, 2015
Is there a way I can gate crash? Really want to write this test am sure to sail through.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nestle Flowergate 2016 Vacancy / Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. / Ecobank Recruitment Very Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.