Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

5 Myths That Are Very Toxic To Destroy Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Myths That Are Very Toxic To Destroy Your Relationship (2477 Views)

7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner / How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally / 5 Myths About People Who Wait Until Marriage To Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

5 Myths That Are Very Toxic To Destroy Your Relationship by harrysterol(m): 6:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
[b]After a long time schooling from kg class probably some to a Ph.D level I had wished they will be a section in the curriculum to accommodate romance and relationships, sadly there are none, with the spontaneous rates of break-ups, divorce and bending relationships, I have in one way or the other noticed there are some Toxic myths that this modern day relationship have implanted in us that destroy our relationships, so don't fall prey of them

1. Love is all you Need we all need love since is a prerequisit but believe me it won't get you beyond the alter, a woman can tolerate your love preaching and stories to her but when she demands money for her upkeep and you can't provide, your love is dead on arrival, keep love aside and get you pocket loaded every letter of the word "Love" will fall in place never think love can save your relationship, am sorry to disappoint you, that is a very fat lie

2.Once We Get Married, Then Everything Will Be Perfect
*clears my throat* that what most of our ladies believe , if things never worked out during the relationship don't think they will during marriage, first you have to realise that "Marriage isn't a magic pill to fix or improve a relationship" marriage comes with it own entire
Troubles, emotions and heavy commitments, make it work before even marriage because you will get dissatisfied during marriage too

3. You complete each other
* another story for the gods*Complementing each other is definitely a benefit of a good relationship, but expecting another person to make up your shortcomings is an unrealistic expectation ,if there are shortcomings in your woman or guys life never think you can cover them up, it won't last, rather be ready from day one to accept and live with it that way rather than having a target that is unrealistic,.

4. Am your responsibility
your his responsibility probably to an extent never think your relationship will work on autopilot when you depend everything on him, you need to clinch to each other and not the other way round, kick that mentality aside and release your responsible for your actions and inactions if not your guy will definitely take you for a ride

5.Relationships Are Hard Work
.When you believe that relationships are hard work, then your love life becomes about as much fun as cleaning the toilets and floors, Don't try to work your azz to keep a relationship it does not work that way, instead of you working that hard i will advise you channel that strength to our power sector , Relationships do, however, require attention but not spending 24/7 for him or her, just be yourself act normal and believe you will be adored the way you are

Above all take time and meditate on this myths, you will thank me later

Source: harrysterol [/b]
Re: 5 Myths That Are Very Toxic To Destroy Your Relationship by Emhicee(m): 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
Kaare
Re: 5 Myths That Are Very Toxic To Destroy Your Relationship by harrysterol(m): 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
Emhicee:
Kaare
Ogbeni which 1 be kaare again na.? Abeg talk wetin person go understand no be town hall meeting we dy grin emm simdam500 u still dy politics section?? U wan contest presidency cheesy
Re: 5 Myths That Are Very Toxic To Destroy Your Relationship by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
meats
Re: 5 Myths That Are Very Toxic To Destroy Your Relationship by harrysterol(m): 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
krall:
meats
shocked e b like say una d weed carry enter dis section o cheesy
Re: 5 Myths That Are Very Toxic To Destroy Your Relationship by Emhicee(m): 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
Oya pele. Change the topic to things you know about relationships/marriage lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Myths That Are Very Toxic To Destroy Your Relationship by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
harrysterol:
shocked e b like say una d weed carry enter dis section o cheesy
ehh??
Re: 5 Myths That Are Very Toxic To Destroy Your Relationship by harrysterol(m): 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
Emhicee:
Oya pele. Change the topic to things you know about relationships/marriage lipsrsealed
them no go correlate with my write up grin those are the myths believed on
Re: 5 Myths That Are Very Toxic To Destroy Your Relationship by Emhicee(m): 6:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
Modify am make e correlate.cheesy
Re: 5 Myths That Are Very Toxic To Destroy Your Relationship by mizkeleke(f): 7:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
True talk

Re: 5 Myths That Are Very Toxic To Destroy Your Relationship by harrysterol(m): 7:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
Emhicee:
Modify am make e correlate.cheesy
cheesy u d use me play abi undecided
Re: 5 Myths That Are Very Toxic To Destroy Your Relationship by harrysterol(m): 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
mizkeleke:
True talk
yeah
Re: 5 Myths That Are Very Toxic To Destroy Your Relationship by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nice one op

This is fp worthy.

Truth is hard to hear but all those points are true. cool
Re: 5 Myths That Are Very Toxic To Destroy Your Relationship by demmy0325(m): 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: 5 Myths That Are Very Toxic To Destroy Your Relationship by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
Make ah comment in case e knack FP..

Nice points..
Re: 5 Myths That Are Very Toxic To Destroy Your Relationship by Emhicee(m): 7:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
Why i go use you play? You be toy? grin
Re: 5 Myths That Are Very Toxic To Destroy Your Relationship by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
Am not married but i know these things are true. Nice one op
Re: 5 Myths That Are Very Toxic To Destroy Your Relationship by harrysterol(m): 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
Dimples192:
Nice one op

This is fp worthy.

Truth is hard to hear but all those points are true. cool

Cc
Ishilove Rocktation farano please do the needful
Re: 5 Myths That Are Very Toxic To Destroy Your Relationship by harrysterol(m): 7:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
demmy0325:
u don cme again sad
Re: 5 Myths That Are Very Toxic To Destroy Your Relationship by harrysterol(m): 7:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Make ah comment in case e knack FP..

Nice points..
grin grin e be like say them the share money for there? angry
Re: 5 Myths That Are Very Toxic To Destroy Your Relationship by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
harrysterol:

Cc
Ishilove Rocktation farano please do the needful

Just sort out you use of They're when you mean there are and They when you mean there. You do it more than once. Mho.
Re: 5 Myths That Are Very Toxic To Destroy Your Relationship by harrysterol(m): 7:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
diddydiva:
Am not married but i know these things are true. Nice one op
is for the single too grin
Re: 5 Myths That Are Very Toxic To Destroy Your Relationship by harrysterol(m): 7:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Dimples192:

Just sort out you use of They're when you mean there are and They when you mean there. You do it more than once. Mho.
pointing the search light grin
Re: 5 Myths That Are Very Toxic To Destroy Your Relationship by AfricanApple(f): 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
op you try wella
Re: 5 Myths That Are Very Toxic To Destroy Your Relationship by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
harrysterol:
is for the single too grin
i know that mister. But only d married ones can know d value of this write up. they are in it.
Re: 5 Myths That Are Very Toxic To Destroy Your Relationship by demmy0325(m): 7:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
harrysterol:
u don cme again sad
.. Wot i do..?
Re: 5 Myths That Are Very Toxic To Destroy Your Relationship by harrysterol(m): 7:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
AfricanApple:
op you try wella

so no bottle of orijin for me sad Before them ban am grin
Re: 5 Myths That Are Very Toxic To Destroy Your Relationship by harrysterol(m): 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
diddydiva:
i know that mister. But only d married ones can know d value of this write up. they are in it.
marry me now na grin sad
Re: 5 Myths That Are Very Toxic To Destroy Your Relationship by harrysterol(m): 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Wot i do..?
nothing grin
Re: 5 Myths That Are Very Toxic To Destroy Your Relationship by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
harrysterol:
marry me now na grin sad
Dont derail ur thread dude,its fp worthy wink
Re: 5 Myths That Are Very Toxic To Destroy Your Relationship by harrysterol(m): 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
diddydiva:
Dont derail ur thread dude,its fp worthy wink
cheesy cheesy grin iron lady
Re: 5 Myths That Are Very Toxic To Destroy Your Relationship by FLAWLES(f): 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
No3 tho...buh this ur Topic is smhow

Policemen Treat Us Like Their Atms - Lagos Sex Workers / At 24 Years Still A Virgin. Help! / Slim And Fat Lady, Which One Will You Go For?