Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Jonathan, My Hero - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, My Hero (572 Views)

Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts / Eziachi: Dearest Jonathan & My Fellow Igbo Brothers / Jonathan: My Re-election Will Be Difficult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan, My Hero by ola6: 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
In the history of Nigeria, you will remain my most respected president. You might think Yorubas hate but I don't. You are the humble president ever. Even though "they" made the country ungovernable; even though "they" promise dogs and baboons will bleed you remained calm.
Yes, you had your faults. Allison Madukwe was one of your greatest undoing. Why did you give her such free hand to ruin the Oil and gas sector? Iweala nko? I can't forget the 100 million naira jamboree of Stella Odua. Why President Jonathan? Why did you give Tinubu ole 1 billion for each state delivered in 2011? Now, he used that same money to deal with you badly.
Why did you marginalize us? At least we felt that way, only for you to show us love in the last 6 weeks.

Even in all this, my president. I voted for you and I still will in the future if you decide to contest again.

Thank you for the trains. Thank you empowering a TRUE LAGOSIAN. Thank you for diversifying our economy. Thank you my PRESIDENT JONATHAN!

Ola6. A Yoruba and An indigenous LAGOSIAN.
It took me time to gather my thoughts together ever since they broke my heart during the election.
Love you loads.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan, My Hero by ola6: 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
I don't care about errors and all. I am already missing my Jonathan.

P. S: I will support Buhari for the peace and progress of Nigeria.

Sai Buhari cry cry cry
Re: Jonathan, My Hero by Mynd44: 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
If your sister or niece is one of the Chibok girls I doubt you will be saying the same thing

(1) (Reply)

My Open Letter To Jonathan / For The Smart Ones / Can Muhammed Okechukwu Buhari Solve This Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.