Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,581 members, 7,958,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win (25121 Views)

I Helped Buhari Defeat Jonathan – Ex-nsa Dasuki / How I Helped Buhari Defeat Jonathan – Ex-nsa Dasuki / The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by KingTom(m): 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ichidodo has deactivated his account and is now known as Texcoco abi Texaco filling station chai the shame was too much to bear. Barcanista has taken to a life of Active service in the sea as a Marine engineer, Temitemi1 while still in denial has now been programmed to type Congratulations GMB on every thread. Phockphockman is still angry with everyone around him, blaming even his own Peniss for not thumbprinting and subsequently causing GEJ's loss. Lanicky has taken to runs girl work, our prayers are with her. AgapeCharis my brother is going on with life, Severussnape has to be the most intelligent of the lot, since His principal's loss, he has been seeking for ways to ally himself with the new powers that be. Mama tit has committed e-suicide grin grin grin

These people listed above Also contributed to Buhari's victory grin

3 Likes

Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by gen2briz(m): 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
Thanks to Fayose,ffk and nairaland.
Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by Slimzjoe(m): 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
undecided
Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by trexglox(f): 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
Sai buhari
Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by oluwafemi113(m): 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
I was part of the history grin
Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by Capitano1(m): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
I personally campaigned for him even without been given a kobo. Its a service to humanity tho lol

[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]
Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by MrMcJay(m): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
mikeansy:
If you believe that you will believe anything

This is how Buhari won

1. Lopsided voter registration in Buhari stronghold

2. Lopsided PVC registration in Buhari stronghold

3. Lopsided PVC distribution in Buhari stronghold

4. Misrepresentation of the facts using Tinubu's connection with the media

5. Tapping into tribal and religious prejudices of the electorate and Buhari's ethnic population advantage.

To suggest otherwise is just further from the truth and wide off the mark. The voters in rural Hausa Fulani towns are not on social media. The voters in camps in the north east do not have better socia media reach than voters in the South!

PDP will go back to the drawing board and PDP will learn very fast. Anybody who knows David Axlerod very well will know this is his playbook!

Denial is the first stage of grief.

You have till 2023 to cry, so don't be in a hurry.

1 Like

Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by otr1(m): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
When we were marketing Buhari online and destroying the work of saTAN, saTANists were saying elections are not won on the internet. They let their instincts betray them and we allowed it. See the result!grin
Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by P007: 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
To some extent but there was serious vote swing due to:
1.GEJ inability to convince electorate that he has perfect plan for the next 4 years because he couldn't give perfect account of the present.
2.Electorate wanted something different from the Norm.
3. Introduction of PVC
4. Electorate defended there vote even where GMB lost, they didn't allow too much of rigging.
5. JEGA
6. BUhari Factor
Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by seedorfg(m): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
technology khe,wen no be GEJ wey wan invite technology for corruption, technology or social media, buhari go still triumph, in dbanj voice 'dont tell me nonsense
Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by Koroaso: 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
Story for the Gods

when an incumbent president is the victim.
Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by 2tek: 9:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
see Fashola congratulating the guys clicking likes and posting pro-APC comments on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by ebamma(m): 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
wakacome:
That still does not change the fact that social media helped him too,the social media even made more people to understand religion and ethnicity in politics
nobody voted for that man based on social media hype abeg,
the suya seller for kaduna sabi wetin be nairaland ?

1 Like

Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by Surd2121(m): 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
To the poster saying GMB won because of his tribe and religion, hope you remembered that it was pdp that was doing the religion and tribal campaign
Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by otemanuduno: 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
2010:
Five hundred people named their children Goodluck in Nigeria
2011: Five million people named their children Goodluck
2012: Fifteen million people named their children Goodluck
2013: Fifty people
2014: Ten people
2015: Nobody grin

2 Likes

Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
Texcoco:
Utter nonsense with this glory hunting and overhyped back-slapping..Technology and social media's effect on Buhari was like water on a duck's back...no effect..nada..The only technology we see here is the transistor radio, an itenerary item in the custody of every hausa speakin man of age..from the businness tycoon down to talakawas the meruwa,meshai even megida.This obsolete system kept these folks updated in their millions,small wonder these millions at a critical juncture delivered for Buhari...

An anti-thesis. Somehow I agree that due to the inexpensiveness of transistor radio, this tool would have mobilised the population in the north to defeat the incumbent president (round and square)
Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by dunkem21(m): 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
zimoni:
Hope he's not going to gag the media when he becomes the President.

The most sensible comment.

Haven't you noticed that people have quit commenting.
Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by seedorfg(m): 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
cheesy *clear throat* thanks to Ffk, okuigbe, sheeepopEJ, fayosea and abatialapa, this guys will be in history for their contribution towards the success of GMB in march2015 presidential election grin
Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by miqos02(m): 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
yes

1 Like

Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by timota(m): 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
ebamma:
which social media?,
abeg change am to
how religion and ethnicity helped Buhari to win at the polls
winning in benue means he is both a christian and a tiv
Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by lmeed(m): 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
na lie bastards
Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
But datz none of my biz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by dunkem21(m): 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
2tek:
see Fashola congratulating the guys clicking likes on nairaland

Did you also notice that the likes have seized?

1 Like

Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by Toktee(m): 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
mikeansy:

This is how Buhari won

5. Tapping into tribal and religious prejudices of the electorate and Buhari's ethnic population advantage.

To suggest otherwise is just further from the truth and wide off the mark. The voters in rural Hausa Fulani towns are not on social media. The voters in camps in the north east do not have better socia media reach than voters in the South!

PDP will go back to the drawing board and PDP will learn very fast. Anybody who knows David Axlerod very well will know this is his playbook!
cry me ocean!
Or go hang yourself,you guys said northerners are not educated,how come they lead in everythng,that is including peaceful election in the north while bloodbath in the south?
If i may ask,the one million votes jonah got from kaduna,plateau,kano etc,in 2011 were from ijaw,itsekiri,urhobo,egbos living in the north?
Northerners voted for jonah in 2011,hypocrites like you do not shout religion,tribalism etc,while are you complaining now?
Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by ellechrystal(f): 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
tohpahz:
So.. dey tried,, he won.. we can now all hear word..
Sai buhari.. sai baba.. sai akala..sai ikuku.. sai ochendo.. sai tohpahz. Sai my boo.. sai everybody..

It's now time to start work nd lets see the change.

May God help this country ..

Ps: ftc on fp.. thought I'd be in outer space buh too bad am not. but it's lalasticlala's thread so yipee am still flying!! grin
I dedicate this to my junior bro ebube.. tomorrow is his bday kiss kiss love u bby.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah @ sai IKuku
Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hmmmm, enough of all this bulcraps. I hope Buhari will fulfil his promises.
Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by major466(m): 9:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
I think the writer of this article meant to say Under Age voting helped Buhari win the Presidential election.

Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by UpLoyo: 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
mikeansy:

This is how Buhari won

You are disillusioned, so you had a play book and you didn't open it for 16yrs. Keep consoling yourself because you ain't getting any sympathy from anywhere. You'll need not only David you should get Goliath too...never again. How many churches did that clown visited every week to get sympaythy vote while Buhari showed class you morons displayed you belong in the garbage and to the garbage naija people sent you. YOU AIN'T COMING BACK NO WHERE YOU CAN SUCH ON THAT grin grin grin grin grin

Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by Namady(m): 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hy my dear brothers and sisters.

this is for Unger graduate, Graduate or even post graduate physics fellows or any other science student with idea of physics practical.
the school where I teach, our physics HOD has resigned last week and now I am the one who is in charge. to be honest with u during my days in school I was just an average student (graduated with lower class). and one thing I was never very interested in is practical. on monday my Principal gave me the WAEC physics yellow paper for the practical coming up next week Wedneaday. Thank God yesterday I was able to conduct 1 out of the 3 questions with the students. that is: Determination of a refractive index of a triangular glass.
now my problem is the other two questions. the first 1, the apparatus are as follows

retort stand with clamp
cork
single grooved pulley of about 8cm radius with hole in its centre
Optical pin, weight hanger
slotted masses 50g 70g 90g 110g and 130g
thread-about 3m
stop watch
tissue paper/pad
measuring tape.

the second 1, the apparatuse are as follows

resistance box capable of reading 1ohm to 10ohm
Voltmeter (0-5V)
plug key
two dry cells each of emf 1.5V
six connecting wires.

PLEASE I NEED THE FOLLOWING HINTS
1. the title and the aim of the practicals
2. a brief procedure or a link to get that
3. how the result is going to look like so as to know if I am doing the right thing when conducting the practical.

Thank you soooo much for taking your time to read all that. looking forward to hear from my PHYSICS colleagues. Gog bless you.
Re: How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win by millionboi(m): 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
My own b say now,weh thy don entr, mek thy rember al dia promises xpecialy d one of #1=$1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Parks Leadership Crisis: NURTW Orders MC Oluomo To Vacate Office Complex / Lagos Governorship Debate (Live Updates) / ISIS Sneaking Jihadists Into Nigeria From Syria - The Sun UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.