Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! - Culture (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! (86836 Views)

Etche Of River State Are Not Igbo--igbo Are Landgrabbers / Yoruba And Igbo Are Virtually The Same Language - Just Different Pronunciations / Before You Marry That Igbo Girl,know These Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by macof(m): 11:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
TheBlue5:

And again a legit website will not report something that is false.

It reported a claim, a claim that hasn't been proven true
It was just a measure for publicity
How don't you get this?
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by macof(m): 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
TheBlue5:

I do not care about "capitalisation" your making a big deal out of nothing. Who cares if someone types "Elohim" instead of " elohim" and vice versa gosh.

My point exactly, maybe there's something in ur head after all.

Elohim or elohim, God or god it makes no difference

1 Like

Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by Ihuomadinihu: 7:13am On Apr 13, 2015
Lol,If Igbos are similar to hebrews then the rest of subsaharan Africa are also similar to hebrews. I still insist on genetics. The bantu migration started from the Cameron/igbo borders. The common bantu marker is the Igbo E3a maker (E3a -M2).
This will only be relevant to you if you understand genetics and Y dna. That is why some people claim that Igbos are bantus. If the people that populated the subsaharan region share the same dna,while is it impossible to have similar cultural practices? Bantu people left their homeland when most of the Niger congo languages and culture was already defined and established. It would also interest you to note that all cultures that claim hebraic ancestry from Subsaharan Africa to Ethopia and to Japan have the same E haplogroup Y dna in different levels. Why and how they insist on using the dna of European converts as a proof of hebraic ancestry is not quite clear. Anthropological and archeological research is still young and poor in this part of the world,so you can't rely on it for now. Oral records is even more subjective and insufficent. Igbos are older than the modern Jewish people.(my opinion).
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by whitecat2: 4:11am On Apr 14, 2015
Get lost mumu!
OperationIgrigi:

**grins** ileke bat, have you read through the thread?. Did any Igboman claim to be jew here?. The OP is ethiopian not Igbo. Use your head.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by queridasally(f): 7:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
Fulaman198:

Understood, I wasn't trying to attack you or your character and if I was, I am sorry. With that said, I just want Africans to be proud of who the are as a people.
Ok pops...no hard feelings
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by Fulaman198(m): 10:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
queridasally:

Ok pops...no hard feelings

Pops? I'm not that old cheesy

1 Like

Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 16, 2015
Radoillo:

How familiar are you with Aguleri history?

What you 'Hebraists' call Obu-Gad was/is actually Obu-Ugam or Obu-Uga, Uga/Ugam being the name of one of the early kings of Aguleri. The name was corrupted only in the last century by people eager to become Jews.

And what the current Ezeora Aguleri (stop calling him the Igbo king as if all Igbos recognise his suzerainty) told CNN is immaterial. Anybody with an agenda can claim anything. His ancestors didn't tell the early colonial anthropologists that they were Jews, rather they spoke of links with the Igala.. Heck, his ancestors were not even aware of a place called Israel. The claims only appeared in the last century...after Igbos became Christian and literate and studied the Bible.

Deep within my bones, I can feel it that u're so making sense. Thanks for all d useful info. I'm learning

1 Like

Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 16, 2015
TheBlue5:
I was reading the CNN news article, that the Igbo could be the lost tribe of Gad.

Wait, wait, 'Could be' you mean they are!?"

Now one of the reporters says that "they lack evidence". Well let me show you evidence!

Argument#1: "The Igbo people started calling themselves Jews in the 18th century, so it's a new theory that they cannot be Jews!"

Well, bible scholars started calling Jesus a Jew in the 18th century as well. In fact the word 'jew' started in the 18th century. Does that mean that Jesus & the Jews in Israel are not Jews? Absolutely Not! In fact the Igbo people use to call themselves Hebrews and not Jews before the 'white' people came, even the slave owners did. The slave owners had a sign they put up that said "Fine...the Heeboes"

Argument# 2: "The Igbo name for 'Eri' does not sound like the Hebrew name for 'Eri'"

Umm haha you do know that the Igbo language and hebrew language are two different languages right? Of course they're not going to sound the same!

Argument#3: "they lack evidence"

HMM

• Evidence # 1:

"Paleo-Hebrew Script has been found in various places in the Igbo Territories of Nigeria."

Paleo-hebrew is Ancient Hebrew language if the Igbo people are not Israelites then how did they get their hands on Paleo-Hebrew Script?

Not convincing? Here is more!

Evidence #2:

"Drawings like unto the Mogen David, Star of David have been found in various places of Igboland prior to missionary arrival to Nigeria."

If the Igbo are not Israelites then how did they get not one but MANY stars of David in their hands?

Still need some more?

Evidence #3:

“One scholar who visited Iboland, saw a swastika there and questioned how the Ebos/Hebrews could have this symbol and be Jewish. Sar Amariel answered the question stating, ‘This is an ancient Hebrew symbol that represents the sun…’”
Document: Tabernacle Congregation Prayer Yeshiva to HRM A.E. Chukwuemeka-Eri (Ezerora 34th and KAK Ji Ofor Igbo) King of the Igbos

And indeed swastikas have been found on the reliefs of ancient synagogues in Israel. No wonder the Nazis adopted this symbol to imply they were like the sun and greater that the Star of David."

Need EVEN MORE EVIDENCE?!?!

Evidence #4 (my favorite):

The Stone Throne at Obu-Gad with the Paleo-Hebrew Inscription at the foot of the throne as well as the onyx stone. It is interesting to note that the stone representing Gad (as well as the other Tribes) in the Priestly shoulder stones was made of onyx, which is black (Ex. 39:6-7). In December 1997 a onyx stone found at the palace of Obu-Gad, the traditional site where Gad’s son Eri settled was found an onyx stone that bore the Paleo-Hebrew inscription “GAD” upon it which the King Solomon Sephardic Federation confirmed the authenticity of the inscription.

This stone throne is reminiscent of Gad’s memorial altar in Joshua chapter 22 in which they did not sacrifice upon but …

In time to come your children might speak unto our children, saying, What have ye to do with the Lord God of Israel? For the Lord hath made Jordan a border between us and you, ye children of Reuben and children of Gad; ye have no part in the Lord: so shall your children make our children cease from fearing the Lord. Therefore we said, Let us now prepare to build us an altar, not for burnt offering, nor for sacrifice: But that it may be a witness between us, and you, and our generations after us, that we might do the service of the Lord before him with our burnt offerings, and with our sacrifices, and with our peace offerings; that your children may not say to our children in time to come, Ye have no part in the Lord. Therefore said we, that it shall be, when they should so say to us or to our generations in time to come, that we may say again, Behold the pattern of the altar of the Lord, which our fathers made, not for burnt offerings, nor for sacrifices; but it is a witness between us and you. – Josh. 22:24b-28

Conclusion: The fact that the word 'Gad' was written in PALEO-HEBREW and not any other language must mean one thing: The biblical Gad and the Igbo 'Gad' are the same people, because this would mean that the word 'Gad' on the onyx stone has the same meaning of the biblical Gad which means "A troop" since both are written in Hebrew.

Now tell me if the Igbo people are not Israelites then how did they get the Paleo-Hebrew script, the Gad onyx stone, and the stars of David!?!?

Need more evidence? Hmm can I slap you? Anyways Here!

Evidence #5:

In 1917 the British discovered, about 500 feet below the soil on the palace grounds a solid bronze Star of David indicating the Igbo people may have migrated from the ancient city of David. To commemorate this event, Nigerian kobo coins were minted with a Star of David on it.

Hmm if the Igbo are not Israelites then why do the Nigerian kobo coins have the Star of David on them?!?!

Evidence #6:

Between 1938-1959 Archeologists led by Thurston Shaw at an Igbo-Ukwu excavation near Oaeri town unearthed what is believed to be a mask portraying an Igbo face.
Also unearthed were bronze items, pots, bowls, etc., including a pot believed to be used in the coronation of Igbo Kings. Also found were bronze intricate beads that reflected wealth and artistic skill as well as attests to international trade by ancient Igbos. Some archeological dating tests suggest Igbos have occupied Nigeria as early as 3,000 BCE. Radio carbon dating of the objects suggests that Igbos occupied Nigeria before 800 CE. Much of the items found in this excavation seem to have a modified Egyptian design and or influence which would make since seeing as the first Igbo are said to have come from Egypt in the Pre-Exodus-Exodus.

Hmm! Who else came from Egypt other then the Igbo people? Oh yeah! The Israelites! And also apparently the Igbo people were not always in Nigeria since carbon dating says other wise! So, this would debunk the theory that the Igbo were always in Nigeria. Oh and here is another Argument: "The Igbo are a pre-adaminic race"

If you believe that then I suggest that you at least rip off a bunch of pages from your bible mostly from the book of genesis. No one! I mean No one is pre-ADAM God destroyed EVERYTHING and EVERYONE except for Noah and his family and the animals Noah saved! Last time I check Igbo people are humans! And all mordern day humans came from Noah! And Noah came from Adam, there is no such thing as a 'pre-Adam', Adam was the first man, the first human, Eve was the first woman, the SECOND human.

Credits go to www.hebrewigbo.com

2 Likes

Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by TheBlue5: 2:19am On Apr 18, 2015
macof:

Just 34 Ezes in over 3000years, btw what's ur source for this list?

Yes did I not show you how long the Kings lived

http://www.angelfire.com/super/redhorse/FAQ/Eddie/Research/Eze-Auguleri.html
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by TheBlue5: 2:22am On Apr 18, 2015
Explain this ancient Hebrew writting on the foot of the ancient stone throne of Gad

Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by TheBlue5: 2:24am On Apr 18, 2015
And explain this old Slave trade flyer

Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by TheBlue5: 4:08am On Apr 18, 2015
Radoillo:

Not true. The current name is Obuga. You won't find anyone other than Hebrew wannabes calling it Obu-Gad.

As regards your link and onyxes, the writer says they reportedly have Gad written on them in old Hebrew. 'Reportedly'. The writer hasn't seen the onyxes, apparently.

I wish he had; that would give more weight to his words. I need to see these onyxes. Why doesn't anyone seem to have a bleeding picture? I need to see it! Then I need to hear what an archaeologist or a geologist can tell us about how old they are. And what a Hebrew scholar has to say about the authenticity of the inscriptions.

There are such things as hoaxes, my friend. Every claim has to be checked out and verified.

This is the ancient Hebrew writing at the foot of the ancient stone throne of Gad at OBU-Gad (yes, I'm calling it OBU-Gad, deal with it)

Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by TheBlue5: 4:14am On Apr 18, 2015
Radoillo:

Yes, a news network. Not an academic, peer-reviewed online journal. A news report which makes use of the word 'reportedly', I might add.

I'm sorry, but this in no way proves the authencity of the onyx (which, in any case, the writer of that article has apparently never seen).

The only thing that Israeli article set out to do was to show that a claim exists. It didn't set out to prove the claim. Do you get the difference?

"The King Solomon Sephardic Federation confirmed the authenticity of the inscription" www.hebrewigbo.com
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by TheBlue5: 4:21am On Apr 18, 2015
Radoillo:

Not true. The current name is Obuga. You won't find anyone other than Hebrew wannabes calling it Obu-Gad.

As regards your link and onyxes, the writer says they reportedly have Gad written on them in old Hebrew. 'Reportedly'. The writer hasn't seen the onyxes, apparently.

I wish he had; that would give more weight to his words. I need to see these onyxes. Why doesn't anyone seem to have a bleeding picture? I need to see it! Then I need to hear what an archaeologist or a geologist can tell us about how old they are. And what a Hebrew scholar has to say about the authenticity of the inscriptions.

There are such things as hoaxes, my friend. Every claim has to be checked out and verified.

When the Igbo went to be slaves in America the white men of the west called them "Heeboes" and it is just the word "Hebrew" but the corrupted version of it, Hebrew/Heeboes/Igbo are all just the same words.

Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by TheBlue5: 4:27am On Apr 18, 2015
Radoillo:

Yes, a news network. Not an academic, peer-reviewed online journal. A news report which makes use of the word 'reportedly', I might add.

I'm sorry, but this in no way proves the authencity of the onyx (which, in any case, the writer of that article has apparently never seen).

The only thing that Israeli article set out to do was to show that a claim exists. It didn't set out to prove the claim. Do you get the difference?

This is the other hebrew writing.

Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by Ihuomadinihu: 7:51am On Apr 18, 2015
TheBlue5:

This is the other hebrew writing.
Wow! Is that the only place it was found.
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
Blue5, why don't you just come out and admit it. You are Igbo. Or at least Southern Nigerian. You're not Ethiopian at all. An Ethiopian will not be swallowing this much panadol over a Southern Nigerian matter.

Why are you asking me to 'deal with it'? Did I tell you I was hurting because you and some other Igbo call what was originally Obuga 'Obu-Gad'? I couldn't care less if you called it Beth-Yakuv or Nobunaga. I couldn't. I will tell you it isn't the actual original name, but it isn't any skin off my nose if you want to go ahead and call it by the 20th-century Hebrew-influenced corruption. So I don't get why you're telling me to 'deal with it'.

Can you also stop mentioning me if all you've got to present are these evidence that have nothing close to a sound proof that can stand up in the scientific community to back 'em up? I'm getting tired of coming in here to tell you how weak and unsubstantiated your 'proof' is.

What, for example, is this Sephardic Movement, if not an ethnocultural group? It isn't a scientific-scholarly body. What are they doing confirming the authenticity of the Aguleri claims? It makes no academic sense.

Am I supposed to reply to this Igbo-Heebo-Hebrew thing you keep tossing around?

Because the Europeans couldn't make the 'gb' sound, and ended up pronouncing Igbo as Eboe, Ebo, Heebo, you somehow now imagine these European corruptions must be closer to the original form? How is that sensible? I'll have you know that scholars of Igbo studies have a number of theories on the etymology of 'Igbo' which make far more sense that trying to connect the word with 'Hebrew' because some European sailor unfamiliar with African sounds ended up calling Igbo Heebo.

The *gbo root occurs widely in West Benue-Congo languages (to which Igbo language belongs) and connotes either 'forest vegetation' or 'a collection of people.' Igbo would then either mean 'the forest people (a reference to the rainforest vegetation of most of Igboland)' or simply a collection of people.

I've seen the 'hebrew' inscriptions you posted a picture of. The ones I said I haven't seen are the ones you said were inscribed on onyx stones. I have already stated the reservations that have been expressed concerning the 'hebrew' inscriptions above. I do not believe I need to repeat myself. A scholar on ancient Hebrews writings have not confirmed that they are actually 'paleo-Hebrew'. The age of the inscriptions has not been established (we need its age to eliminate the possibility that it could be recent, and thus, a possible forgery).

There IS a process! Claims are not accepted at face value. The memory of Piltdown man is still fresh in the memory of people in the scholarly/scientific community.

This ought to be my last post here. I'm tired of being mentioned only to come here and see the same weak and unsubstantiated stuff over and over. I do not want to snap and say words that could come across as insulting. Carry on, but could you please not mention me again.

Thank you.
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by absoluteSuccess: 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
Radoillo:
Blue5, why don't you just come out and admit it. You are Igbo. Or at least Southern Nigerian. You're not Ethiopian at all. An Ethiopian will not be swallowing this much panadol over a Southern Nigerian matter.

Why are you asking me to 'deal with it'? Did I tell you I was hurting because you and some other Igbo call what was originally Obuga 'Obu-Gad'? I couldn't care less if you called it Beth-Yakuv or Nobunaga. I couldn't. I will tell you it isn't the actual original name, but it isn't any skin off my nose if you want to go ahead and call it by the 20th-century Hebrew-influenced corruption. So I don't get why you're telling me to 'deal with it'.

Can you also stop mentioning me if all you've got to present are these evidence that have nothing close to a sound proof that can stand up in the scientific community to back 'em up? I'm getting tired of coming in here to tell you how weak and unsubstantiated your 'proof' is.

What, for example, is this Sephardic Movement, if not an ethnocultural group? It isn't a scientific-scholarly body. What are they doing confirming the authenticity of the Aguleri claims? It makes no academic sense.

Because the Europeans couldn't make the 'gb' sound, and ended up pronouncing Igbo as Eboe, Ebo, Heebo, you somehow now imagine these European corruptions must be closer to the original form? How is that sensible? I'll have you know that scholars of Igbo studies have a number of theories on the etymology of 'Igbo' which make far more sense that trying to connect the word with 'Hebrew' because some European sailor unfamiliar with African sounds ended up calling Igbo Heebo.

The *gbo root occurs widely in West Benue-Congo languages (to which Igbo language belongs) and connotes either 'forest vegetation' or 'a collection of people.' Igbo would then either mean 'the forest people (a reference to the rainforest vegetation of most of Igboland)' or simply a collection of people.

I've seen the 'hebrew' inscriptions you posted a picture of. The ones I said I haven't seen are the ones you said were inscribed on onyx stones. I have already stated the reservations that have been expressed concerning the 'hebrew' inscriptions above. I do not believe I need to repeat myself. A scholar on ancient Hebrews writings have not confirmed that they are actually 'paleo-Hebrew'. The age of the inscriptions has not been established (we need its age to eliminate the possibility that it could be recent, and thus, a possible forgery).

There IS a process! Claims are not accepted at face value. The memory of Piltdown man is still fresh in the memory of people in the scholarly/scientific community.

This ought to be my last post here. I'm tired of being mentioned only to come here and see the same weak and unsubstantiated stuff over and over. I do not want to snap and say words that could come across as insulting. Carry on, but could you please not mention me again.

Thank you.

wow, we came to the same conclusion about the same person at the same time,

this is really something.
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by TheBlue5: 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Wow! Is that the only place it was found.

Nah, again there is that Gad onyx stone.
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by TheBlue5: 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
Radoillo:

Thank you.

I'm not an Igbo, I will never be an igbo, I asked a Jew, he knows it's ancinet hebrew. And lol what's your problem? Not everyone supporting the Igbo-Hebrew theory is an Igbo. I'm a Lemba not an Igbo you however are a sad man. Israelis are usually interested in the 10 lost tribe. So, me being interested in the Igbo-Hebrew theory does not mean I'm an Igbo. It's normal.
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by TheBlue5: 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
Radoillo:

Thank you.

" An Ethiopian will not be swallowing this much panadol over a Southern Nigerian matter."

Hmm and you have meant all Ethiopians?? lol I just go with the other Jewish rabbi's to look for the other tribes. The search does not end in Ethiopia.
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by TheBlue5: 1:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
macof:

grin grin how many promises did ur god fail to deliver on to Abraham?
check out Genesis 15:18-21 for one more failed promise
I would advise you don't let us go down the road of religion and all this god talk

this fleeing you are referring to was always to Egypt as u pointed, today lost Jewish clans exist in Egypt, Morocco and in and around Arabia but not in sub-Saharan Africa

Btw the earth doesn't have corners undecided

Genesis 15:18-21

18 That day the Lord cut a covenant with Abram: “To your descendants I give this land, from Egypt’s river to the great Euphrates, 19 together with the Kenites, the Kenizzites, the Kadmonites, 20 the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Rephaim, 21 the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Girgashites, and the Jebusites.”

That is not a failed promise, in the bible the Israelis did get all of that land,Bibical Israel was bigger then modern day Israel, We see in the bible that the children of Gad captured the East side of Jordan, and then later went to help his brothers get there own terroirity but when the Israelis left and came back in 1948, all of those lands had already been occupied. So, they could only get modern Israel for now, But when the Messiah comes back he will restores Israel and give each tribe back there own terriorites. Also, note that in the bible the 10 tribes went into slavery and never came back, and again when The Messiah comes he will gather them all back.
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by absoluteSuccess: 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
TheBlue5:

I'm not an Igbo, I will never be an igbo, I asked a Jew, he knows it's ancinet hebrew. And lol what's your problem? Not everyone supporting the Igbo-Hebrew theory is an Igbo. I'm a Lemba not an Igbo you however are a sad man. Israelis are usually interested in the 10 lost tribe. So, me being interested in the Igbo-Hebrew theory does not mean I'm an Igbo. It's normal.
holy serendipity, I'm Lemba too! How are you kinsman? We Lembas have flexible ethnicity. Again we don Port o.
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by TheBlue5: 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
holy serendipity, I'm Lemba too! How are you kinsman? We Lembas have flexible ethnicity. Again we don Port o.

I'm good and check out this interesting quote:

You (fake Jews) will never be able to live here in peace because you left here black but came back white. We don't except you!" -Gamal Abdel Nasser (Egypt Leader 1954-1970)

Haha that just means that every bible prophets were black; When the messiah comes and all of the prophets of the new and old are resurrected, all of the white people are going to be shocked to see that everyone from Abraham and Prophet John the author of revelation are all black. God and Jesus to since in the bible they were described to have bronze skinned and white wooly hair!

1 Like

Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by absoluteSuccess: 5:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
TheBlue5:

I'm good and check out this interesting quote:

You (fake Jews) will never be able to live here in peace because you left here black but came back white. We don't except you!" -Gamal Abdel Nasser (Egypt Leader 1954-1970)

Haha that just means that every bible prophets were black; When the messiah comes and all of the prophets of the new and old are resurrected, all of the white people are going to be shocked to see that everyone from Abraham and Prophet John the author of revelation are all black. God and Jesus to since in the bible they were described to have bronze skinned and white wooly hair!
My brother I can't wait for this 'black achievement day'. But I'm prepared should those folks turn out to be Eurasians, that becomes 'black disappointment day'. Still, I wont be caught unaware if it is also Igbo reunion day: Izobu, eyimba eyin.
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by macof(m): 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
TheBlue5:

Genesis 15:18-21

18 That day the Lord cut a covenant with Abram: “To your descendants I give this land, from Egypt’s river to the great Euphrates, 19 together with the Kenites, the Kenizzites, the Kadmonites, 20 the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Rephaim, 21 the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Girgashites, and the Jebusites.”

That is not a failed promise, in the bible the Israelis did get all of that land,Bibical Israel was bigger then modern day Israel, We see in the bible that the children of Gad captured the East side of Jordan, and then later went to help his brothers get there own terroirity but when the Israelis left and came back in 1948, all of those lands had already been occupied. So, they could only get modern Israel for now, But when the Messiah comes back he will restores Israel and give each tribe back there own terriorites. Also, note that in the bible the 10 tribes went into slavery and never came back, and again when The Messiah comes he will gather them all back .

I don't want to hurt your faith on this thread so I won't address this issue
But the bold parts got me laughing tho grin
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by TheBlue5: 1:00am On Apr 19, 2015
macof:

I don't want to hurt your faith on this thread so I won't address this issue
But the bold parts got me laughing tho grin

Nah your just an id*ot

2 Likes

Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by omototiadewa: 2:03am On Apr 19, 2015
macof:

maybe I am, it's expected you can't come here insulting Yorubas by calling us descendants of Hebrews and expect me to see you as a someone I can share a cup of coffee with

I asked you 5 questions, can you at least provide answers to one?

Here they are again..

1. Show the linguistic similarities of Yoruba/
Igbo and Any Semitic language
2. Similarities between Isese/Odinani and
Judaism or Yahwism
3. Cultural similarities
4. Historical records kept by Igbo and Yoruba
talking about Hebrews
5. Hebrew alphabet in Yorubaland or
igboland

I don't think you have the mind of learning rather what I see is criticism, so don't expect me to answer you of any. You fight for what you know I do understand but donot let that blind you, what you know or been taught may all be scam/lies/deceit/confusion or assumptions. Black man you know nothing about yourself. Oya let the ranting begin, I trust you no slacking on that.
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by omototiadewa: 2:07am On Apr 19, 2015
absoluteSuccess:

You are so fake. Y
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by omototiadewa: 2:27am On Apr 19, 2015
gatiano:
It was you who went all tribal, you don't even know that you went out all tribal and that ignorantly.

You accept to be Hebrew, yes ofcourse you are and/or maybe. but the most annoying thing is you prefer the white skin, fake hebrews called israeli to be your brother than your immidiate neighbour. the black people around are not your brothers or sisters, not the pacific blacks, why sister? because of some haplo alphabets, what in the hell is wrong with you people?
Just because you are Igbo doesn't necessary means you are Hebrew, no, only the Elders that you call uneducated know.
When the Hebrews started coming down into Africa(we need to change this name) from about 4000 to 5500 years ago, they moved spreading all across the so called africa continent. They were not limited to Igbos alone, They are found in all the tribes across this our continent. Knowing which one is Hebrew lie in the hands of our Elders. The only Hebrew that is well known are those that were captured during both transatlantic slavery and the arab raids, the blacks in the india, nepal, pakistan and middle-east. Why? the indiginous people of our continent in order to save themselves, let the new immigrants be captured, and later on, the indiginous themselves too were capture and severely colonized years or centuries later.

All those white skin people, you'd love to call your brothers or family are never related to you, they will never be your brothers or sisters, mark this word on this issue "NEVER". All we have as family is the Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Urhobo, Edo, Tutsi, Hutsi, Dogon, the so called Africans in the Americans who are the known Hebrews (13th tribe), yet we don't need 13th tribe, very soon, they would comeback into all the parts of the 12 tribes.

Comparing The awareness, intelligence, knowledge, wisdom of our Black elders to that of the white people that scare you so much is beyond imagination.
The level of our Elders is like the oceans and all waters in the universe, the white people combine with the ETs is like a single spit.

Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by omototiadewa: 2:30am On Apr 19, 2015
gatiano:
It was you who went all tribal, you don't even know that you went out all tribal and that ignorantly.

You accept to be Hebrew, yes ofcourse you are and/or maybe. but the most annoying thing is you prefer the white skin, fake hebrews called israeli to be your brother than your immidiate neighbour. the black people around are not your brothers or sisters, not the pacific blacks, why sister? because of some haplo alphabets, what in the hell is wrong with you people?
Just because you are Igbo doesn't necessary means you are Hebrew, no, only the Elders that you call uneducated know.
When the Hebrews started coming down into Africa(we need to change this name) from about 4000 to 5500 years ago, they moved spreading all across the so called africa continent. They were not limited to Igbos alone, They are found in all the tribes across this our continent. Knowing which one is Hebrew lie in the hands of our Elders. The only Hebrew that is well known are those that were captured during both transatlantic slavery and the arab raids, the blacks in the india, nepal, pakistan and middle-east. Why? the indiginous people of our continent in order to save themselves, let the new immigrants be captured, and later on, the indiginous themselves too were capture and severely colonized years or centuries later.

All those white skin people, you'd love to call your brothers or family are never related to you, they will never be your brothers or sisters, mark this word on this issue "NEVER". All we have as family is the Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Urhobo, Edo, Tutsi, Hutsi, Dogon, the so called Africans in the Americans who are the known Hebrews (13th tribe), yet we don't need 13th tribe, very soon, they would comeback into all the parts of the 12 tribes.

Comparing The awareness, intelligence, knowledge, wisdom of our Black elders to that of the white people that scare you so much is beyond imagination.
The level of our Elders is like the oceans and all waters in the universe, the white people combine with the ETs is like a single spit.

#Racisim. I like your blackroot science topic, and many others. But what if you find out today/someday that you only knew half the truth or painted truth? That these same whites/coloured people are related to you/us and proven?
Re: Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! by omototiadewa: 2:46am On Apr 19, 2015
macof:

grin grin how many promises did ur god fail to deliver on to Abraham?
check out Genesis 15:18-21 for one more failed promise
I would advise you don't let us go down the road of religion and all this god talk

this fleeing you are referring to was always to Egypt as u pointed, today lost Jewish clans exist in Egypt, Morocco and in and around Arabia but not in sub-Saharan Africa

Btw the earth doesn't have corners undecided

Macof the earth has corners o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Igala Language In Anambra State. / South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride / Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.