Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll (33740 Views)

Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace / Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun / Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by xtervaganza(m): 9:13am On Apr 04, 2015
nkemjacob2:
It will done on u when PDP will take back port harcourt.. U have cause so many atrosities
you go school at all?

Chai
Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by Forwetinnah: 9:13am On Apr 04, 2015
enkay0525:
People of rivers state,ask yourselves this question. Will Ameachi be apologizing if Jonathan had won?

Hes a very foolish man I tell
Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by Forwetinnah: 9:16am On Apr 04, 2015
Blainz:

But he delivered Nigeria (DG APC campaign organization).

Delivered Nigeria. .hell no!! Jega did with unequal distribution of Pvcs. The rigging started from there, unfortunately GEJ didn't see this coming. He felt PDP governors IN THE NORTH would deliver
Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by deletrue: 9:36am On Apr 04, 2015
modath:

Since its obvious you need attention and are suffering from the same ailment as your fellow troll ,i'll assist you.
The right spelling is blunders .
Rubbish. Typo error is not the same as grammatical one.. But what is ''need attention and ARE doing there? The correct word should be '' is '' and not ARE. Damnfool
Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by kings09(m): 9:37am On Apr 04, 2015
Texcoco:
Haaaahaaaahaaa!! **clears throat and starts singing** Its tooo late to apologaaiizz,its tooo laaaaaaattteeee,i say its tooo late to aappooolooogaaize iyeeeaah!...At this point Amaechi can as well pack his load with his stooge to Abuja and both go become PA and assistant PA....The vicious protest landslide votes (especially now Goodluck has snatched moral victory from the jaws of electoral defeat) coming against APC will be worst than an earthquake from the San Andreas fault..
ichidodo d loser. Buhari wins n u change ur moniker. I'd advise u hide n keep quiet under ur new name n obeserve tinz a #change unfolds. #SoreLoser
Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by usdam: 9:38am On Apr 04, 2015
APC is taking Rivers state. The 1.4million votes given to Jonathan at the last presidential election was for APC.
Mama pieces and her man will be losers.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by lipstick2(f): 9:38am On Apr 04, 2015
Martins301:
If the presidential election polls in Rivers is anything to judge by [PDP 1.4million vs APC less than 100k] the APC can as well kiss that state goodbye. It will be a pity for Rivers people though cos they will be losing a close tie with the government at the centre.
Are u sure the 1m votes for PDP was not made up by the state INEC seeing that GEJ was losing.This to me is the reason for the delay in releasing the result

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by TeamSimple(m): 9:39am On Apr 04, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Who are the' WE' ? As long as APC , Amaechi, buhari , Nigeria is concern; you are a nobody. And if you ever try to get close to Aso rock, you will be shot in the head. SO Zip that trash you called mouth and go help your father in the farm.

Please who is this? Are you related to orubebe? Well farming aint a bad venture to invest in,we have so many world millionnaires who are farmers,talk abou mechanized farming. Check my dp's am not a low lifer like you. Buffalo like you.
Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by modath(f): 9:44am On Apr 04, 2015
deletrue:
Rubbish. Typo error is not the same as grammatical one.. But what is ''need attention and ARE doing there? The correct word should be '' is '' and not ARE. Damnfool

cheesy cheesy.. i give up since its very obvious you went to the same school as your beloved mama piss. grin cheesy
Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by Ausra(f): 9:45am On Apr 04, 2015
Today is my birthday and I just turned 24hrs
And it's not by my power but by the grace of the Almighty today I'm very happy and for that I want to thank the Almighty for my live and show my appreciation by sending free data to all my fellow nairalanders at least you can make free calls and browse with it and may the Almighty bless the owner of this site and also bless Nigerians I like Nigerians and I'm happy to live among the Nigerian people

You can reach me on whatsapp and wish me happy birthday and I will send you a free data

Everyone is welcome
Love ya'll

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by pomsky: 9:49am On Apr 04, 2015
achemedez:

Not atrosities man but
ATROCITIES
Btw... Pdp 'll never take PH eh? dnt be fooled ŵǏƫĥ wht happened durng d presidential election!

.....btw...why is there no spell check on .NL?
Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by Texcoco(m): 9:51am On Apr 04, 2015
kings09:
[s] ichidodo d loser. Buhari wins n u change ur moniker. I'd advise u hide n keep quiet under ur new name n obeserve tinz a #change unfolds. #SoreLoser[/s]
Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by pomsky: 9:53am On Apr 04, 2015
Ausra:
Today is my birthday and I just turned 24hrs
And it's not by my power but by the grace of the Almighty today I'm very happy and for that I want to thank the Almighty for my live and show my appreciation by sending free data to all my fellow nairalanders at least you can make free calls and browse with it and may the Almighty bless the owner of this site and also bless Nigerians I like Nigerians and I'm happy to live among the Nigerian people

You can reach me on whatsapp and wish me happy birthday and I will send you a free data

Everyone is welcome
Love ya'll

[size=15pt].......congratulations! How does it feel 24hrs into the world![/size] grin
Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by deletrue: 9:55am On Apr 04, 2015
modath:

cheesy cheesy.. i give up since its clearly obvious you went to the same school as your beloved mama piss. grin cheesy
Better. But I will not allow you free passage without asking you this question. Why do you like using the word 'obvious' in all your few line posts? Note also that the word 'went' is wrong here. You should have used 'attended' which is more suitable in this case.
Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by arshavineering(m): 9:55am On Apr 04, 2015
lonelydora:
As far as I'm concerned, Amaechi deserves an award in Rivers State. It is very clear to the blind and very loud to the deaf what this man has done in Rivers State.

please sir, next time don't grneralise port Harcourt and Obio-Akpor as Rivers State. .cos Amaechi did absolutely nothing outside portharcourt and obio-akpor and his village. .sometimes I wonder if Etche lga and oyibo lga aren't in Rivers State
Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by gare(f): 9:56am On Apr 04, 2015
Ameachi, there is no way you can eat your cake and have it back, even if Wike is not the best person to represent the state we will vote him to pay you back what you did to GEJ, it is still very much fresh in our mind look at the voting pattern up north all PDP state gave their vote to Buhari, while you from the south joined them to achieve their plot, your apology is coming too late, you can go to Abuja and join your party but you have no say what happens in Rivers state anymore. By 2019 you will be dead politically because you have no base to fall back to.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by cy4cent(f): 10:01am On Apr 04, 2015
Texcoco:
Haaaahaaaahaaa!! **clears throat and starts singing** Its tooo late to apologaaiizz,its tooo laaaaaaattteeee,i say its tooo late to aappooolooogaaize iyeeeaah!...At this point Amaechi can as well pack his load with his stooge to Abuja and both go become PA and assistant PA....The vicious protest landslide votes (especially now Goodluck has snatched moral victory from the jaws of electoral defeat) coming against APC will be worst than an earthquake from the San Andreas fault..

if you like sing dorobuchi join am,

this was how you n your cohorts sang after GEJ , only for you to be disgraced n changed your moniker

if they like let them vote 'wicked' it is their plate of EBA, amaechi sure has a ministerial position waiting
for him.

na dem go suffer!!!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by cy4cent(f): 10:03am On Apr 04, 2015
emmykk:
People are angry that u didn't support gej.they may pay you well at the polls
n who is GEJ??

name of person or name of street?? they will only pay themselves!!!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by Texcoco(m): 10:10am On Apr 04, 2015
cy4cent:

if you like sing dorobuchi join am,

this was how you n your cohorts sang after GEJ , only for you to be disgraced n changed your moniker

if they like let them vote 'wicked' it is their plate of EBA, amaechi sure has a ministerial position waiting
for him.

na dem go suffer!!!
Haaahaaa...See your life?? From State Governor to ordinary portfolio minister..Haaahaa,how has the mighty fallen.He better pray Buhari doesn't put his own fulani man for SGF as he Amaechi is already without a base to project his clout and political influence....We are looking at a classic "use and dump" scenario.Haahhaa,suck it.
Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by cy4cent(f): 10:19am On Apr 04, 2015
Texcoco:
Haaahaaa...See your life?? From State Governor to ordinary portfolio minister..Haaahaa,how has the mighty fallen.He better pray Buhari doesn't put his own fulani man for SGF as he Amaechi is already without a base to project his clout and political influence....We are looking at a classic "use and dump" scenario.Haahhaa,suck it.

he has successfully completed his term, he is moving on ,could even be d SSG!!!

all those used n dumped PDP senators,

n ministers what portfolio are they going to occupy?? they will even beg to be P.A. to Amaechi.

his own is better than what will befall that una yeye fayose soon, from governor to Igbo(weed) seller!!!

you see your mentors?
Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by emmykk(m): 10:21am On Apr 04, 2015
cy4cent:
n who is GEJ??

name of person or name of street?? they will only pay themselves!!!
yes they will pay them self and vote PDP.Gej is your president
Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by rummmy: 10:24am On Apr 04, 2015
Agents of apc using ppl to knw their mind,NL has been hijacked by APC e-rats...I will soon bid NL gud bye
Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by Texcoco(m): 10:26am On Apr 04, 2015
cy4cent:

he has successfully completed his term, he is moving on ,could even be d SSG!!!

all those used n dumped PDP senators,

n ministers what portfolio are they going to occupy?? they will even beg to be P.A. to Amaechi.

his own is better than what will befall that una yeye fayose soon, from governor to Igbo(weed) seller!!!

you see your mentors?
The joke is on Amaechi who will lose his hometown and State to go become manservant to Buhari(oh what a shame)...not PDP senators who relatively have nothing at stake to compare with Amaechi.Fayose will finish his term,cry baby.
Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by Dandeson1(m): 10:27am On Apr 04, 2015
deletrue:
Who is this apc boy call Amaechi begging? Has he offended anybody? He has not seen anything yet. Rivers is far from the north east as well as from the boko haram controlled area. The rivers people will handle him the ways he had handled GEJ. He has been enjoying the protection of Buhari and boko haram but this protection is gradually comming to an end. Thereafter, we will know whether Amaechi is a rivers man or otherwise. He gave GEJ, his own senior brother, the worst desgrace, bumbarded him with the heaviest bullets and today he is begging who?
. what is this one saying? mumu

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by tonte(m): 10:32am On Apr 04, 2015
lonelydora:
As far as I'm concerned, Amaechi deserves an award in Rivers State. It is very clear to the blind and very loud to the deaf what this man has done in Rivers State.

I'm sorry but I'm not clear on this one...what has he done in rivers state that makes him deserve an award?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by modath(f): 10:37am On Apr 04, 2015
deletrue:
Better. But I will not allow you free passage without asking you this question. Why do you like using the word 'obvious' in all your few line posts? Note also that the word 'went' is wrong here. You should have used 'attended' which is more suitable in this case.

The truck for the movement to otuoke is ready and mama piss needs you; there is a lot of packing to do .. ..

This is my last salvo;go and join your fellow e trolls , this ship has sailed. Bye felicia..
Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by kings09(m): 10:38am On Apr 04, 2015
[quote author=Texcoco post=32335652][/quote] Sore loser
Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 04, 2015
Texcoco:
Moral victory my foot! Nigerians rejected him because he failed to live up to expection.
Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 04, 2015
Some people can be so foolish When GEJ 's wife was busy battling Amaechi using police to harass the governor u people didn't see that instead GEJ took sides with his wife and they continued fighting him .He won the governors forum chairman they said 16 is greater than 19 .Now he defected to APC with other disgruntled members and he helped APC win the elections .Are u saying he should support jonathan so he can be expelled for anti party activities .I respect him every normal person would have broken but he stood his ground .Think of what would have happened to him if GEJ had won this election .. so please put urself in his shoes .What would u have done ....
Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by shellworker: 11:01am On Apr 04, 2015
4bobo:
THE GUY WILL NEVER LOSE IN BOTH WAYS. NATIONAL LEVEL IS WAITING FOR HIM.
BESIDES, WC KAIN DEMOTION BE THIS? MAMA PEACE CONCENTRATED HER ENERGY TO WIN RIVERS STATE BUT LOST FEDERAL POWER? IF RIVERS STATE VOTE WIKE, YOU GO HEAR AM IN THE NEXT 4 YEARS, NOT BECAUSE OF AMEACHI OR APC, BUT BECAUSE MAMA PEACE WILL NOT LEAVE WIKE ALONE TO SHARE MONEY, WHICH WILL LATER CAUSE RIPPLES BETWEEN THEM, BECAUSE WIKE TOO IS TECHNICALLY STUBBORN. DONT EXPECT ANYTHING SO GOOD TO HAPPEN THERE, NO BE CURSE OO, BUT MY OBSERVATION. THE MONEY WILL BE TOO SMALL TO GO ROUND.

YOU NEED TO GROW UP AND BE REASONABLE.
Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 04, 2015
I don't like amaechi,but wike is worse.
Re: Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll by shellworker: 11:08am On Apr 04, 2015
gommex:
Is so obvious pdp wil take over rivers dis saturday, even a blind man can acknowledge dis

YOU ARE SO CORRECT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Tinubu, Governors May Be Seeking Amaechi's Removal As Buhari's Campaign DG / Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East / FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.