Stats: 3,194,531 members, 7,954,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:48 PM

Fayose Expresses Deep Love For Aisha Buhari,dances Erotic/dirty With Her - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Expresses Deep Love For Aisha Buhari,dances Erotic/dirty With Her (3174 Views)

Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) / Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia / Those Calling For Aisha’s Arrest Are Living In Stone Age – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

Fayose Expresses Deep Love For Aisha Buhari,dances Erotic/dirty With Her by Kingsley1000(m): 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
The Governor of Ekiti state and the First Lady of
Nigeria, Aisha Buhari have been caught up in what
many can call a dirty dance, one that the Nigerian
people cannot stop talking about.
gwamna fayo kenan
Governor Fayose had relived a scandal involving the
presidents wife. Fayose stressed on Monday, June
20, the alleged role played by Buhari’s wife, in the
messy bribery scandal involving Williams Jefferson,
a US Congressman.
The Ekiti state governor distributed a link to the US
Department of Justice’s website holding court
documents where Aisha Buhari was alleged to have
transferred suspicious funds to a convicted former
American congressman, Williams Jefferson.
In a statement signed by his Chief Press Secretary,
Idowu Adelusi, Fayose said President Buhari was
far from being a clean man .
Fayose’s statement on Aisha’s involvement comes
on the heels of a development in which the
Economic and Financial Crimes Commission
(EFCC) had to freeze his account.
A source was also said to have disclosed that the
governor’s account in Zenith Bank in Ekiti as well
as those of some of his associates were also frozen
by the anti-graft agency.
After visiting the bank at Onigari, GRA area of the
state capital, Fayose described the action as illegal
and while citing section 308 of the 1999
constitution, the governor stated that the federal
government should fight corruption within the ambit
of the law, since he enjoys immunity as a sitting
governor.
He said: “I got mind of the fact that the EFCC had
placed restriction order on my personal account
and that of my associates. I came here today and I
have been able to see it. This action shows that this
government has no respect for the constitution
because I enjoy immunity under Section 308.

source: https://www.naij.com/870980-confusion-in-nigeria-fayose-aisha-buhari-caught-dancing-dirty.html

i don't have sufficient data to upload the pix....
Re: Fayose Expresses Deep Love For Aisha Buhari,dances Erotic/dirty With Her by tonaydo(m): 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
hahahaha

na so e dey start, i smell the other room

Re: Fayose Expresses Deep Love For Aisha Buhari,dances Erotic/dirty With Her by Kingsley1000(m): 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
tonaydo:
hahahaha

na so e dey start, i smell the other room
fayose wan chop em oga kpomo
Re: Fayose Expresses Deep Love For Aisha Buhari,dances Erotic/dirty With Her by Kingsley1000(m): 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
lalasticala cum fast put this thread to fp
Re: Fayose Expresses Deep Love For Aisha Buhari,dances Erotic/dirty With Her by DONSMITH123(m): 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
lipsrsealed

Re: Fayose Expresses Deep Love For Aisha Buhari,dances Erotic/dirty With Her by jumobi1(m): 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2016
4 month old news.... Or am I slow?
Re: Fayose Expresses Deep Love For Aisha Buhari,dances Erotic/dirty With Her by Kingsley1000(m): 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
DONSMITH123:
lipsrsealed
that's the essence of the link....refer to it sir
Re: Fayose Expresses Deep Love For Aisha Buhari,dances Erotic/dirty With Her by Annie939(f): 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
their is nothing wrong in that . but the fear of DSS is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Fayose Expresses Deep Love For Aisha Buhari,dances Erotic/dirty With Her by HtwoOw: 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
From the same site , this op don smoke otuoke weed

Re: Fayose Expresses Deep Love For Aisha Buhari,dances Erotic/dirty With Her by Kingsley1000(m): 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2016
Annie939:
their is nothing wrong in that . but the fear of DSS is the beginning of wisdom
....I foresee dss coming to probe this man,he has been in buhari's black book
Re: Fayose Expresses Deep Love For Aisha Buhari,dances Erotic/dirty With Her by afanide: 9:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
Picture of him dancing
Hope he is rocking her hard from behind
Re: Fayose Expresses Deep Love For Aisha Buhari,dances Erotic/dirty With Her by Kingsley1000(m): 2:22am On Oct 26, 2016
afanide:
Picture of him dancing

Hope he is rocking her hard from behind
open the link,you'll be amazed by what u will see
Re: Fayose Expresses Deep Love For Aisha Buhari,dances Erotic/dirty With Her by Kingsley1000(m): 6:12am On Oct 26, 2016
HtwoOw:
From the same site , this op don smoke otuoke weed
what is this one saying.....seems u have a comprehension issue
Re: Fayose Expresses Deep Love For Aisha Buhari,dances Erotic/dirty With Her by Kingsley1000(m): 6:13am On Oct 26, 2016
jumobi1:
4 month old news.... Or am I slow?
this one happened recently
Re: Fayose Expresses Deep Love For Aisha Buhari,dances Erotic/dirty With Her by Kingsley1000(m): 11:19am On Oct 26, 2016
lala are u still sleeping
Re: Fayose Expresses Deep Love For Aisha Buhari,dances Erotic/dirty With Her by Kingsley1000(m): 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
graciousme:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLvbgIbUnannWQCz01AW8FIVT1aq4JCba1ki6lQV84QAcKBQ/viewform?usp=send_form#start=invite

Hello food lovers,

My name is Kemi Oladipo. I recently completed a course on 'Biosafety of plant Biotechnology' at Marche Polytechnic University,Ancona,Italy.

I am currently conducting a survey on the 'Readiness of Nigerians for the commercialization of genetically modified crops in Nigeria'. I am using the social media and other associated entities to share the survey.
I will your support and provide you a medium to express your opinion about genetically modified foods in Nigeria. Please find the link to the survey below.

Available to answer any question. Kind regards,

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLvbgIbUnannWQCz01AW8FIVT1aq4JCba1ki6lQV84QAcKBQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

Kemi
no spamming

Security Challenges In Nigeria And The Way Forward. / Strong Message To Edo People: You Are Scattered Around The World Like Biafrans / 4 Easy Steps To Checking If Your National ID Card Is Ready