Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,166 members, 7,838,990 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer (26974 Views)

INEC Declares Ohuabunwa Winner Of Abia-North Senatorial Rerun / PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer / Gov T.A Orji, Metuh Force Abia Returning Officer To Reverse Cancellation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by cirmuell(m): 9:50am On Apr 04, 2015
Abia? NASS? Ko kan aye mehn, k'on má bá rá wòn ran.
Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by obicentlis: 9:51am On Apr 04, 2015
stan241:
Wondered how TA Orji could win in a free and fair election
Apga candidate won the election but the PDP guys in conjunction with inec declared T . A. Orji the winner. Court will throw him out soon.

4 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 04, 2015
I laugh in swahili. crying out now when the post of the senate president has been blown, phew!....my people perish cos of lack of knowledge.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by Nikapetrelli(f): 9:52am On Apr 04, 2015
stan241:
Wondered how TA Orji could win in a free and fair election
I dey tell u,T.A orji that messed Abia state up.He is d worst governor in SouthEast

8 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by sigidporte(m): 9:53am On Apr 04, 2015
They should also checkmate T.A Orji's district cos that man cant win in any credible election.
Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by asha80(m): 9:53am On Apr 04, 2015
Wscholar:
I laugh in swahili. crying out now when the post of the senate president has been blown, phew!....my people perish cos of lack of knowledge.
what concerns this your post with the thread?
Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by Jaydee4u: 9:54am On Apr 04, 2015
All I see is an attempt to produce an APC senator so that the SE can produce the senate president.
Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by Frankmac(m): 9:54am On Apr 04, 2015
Guy How far you wan kalu to rule again for Abia state na waaa ooooooo.
Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by sagewonders(m): 9:55am On Apr 04, 2015
noted
Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by stan241(m): 9:56am On Apr 04, 2015
Nikapetrelli:
I dey tell u,T.A orji that messed Abia state up.He is d worst governor in SouthEast
Obviously the worst thing that happened to Abia state but heard someone say he's loved in Abia North because that's where he did most of his work
Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by stan241(m): 9:57am On Apr 04, 2015
obicentlis:

Apga candidate won the election but the PDP guys in conjunction with inec declared T . A. Orji the winner. Court will throw him out soon.
I hope he's thrown out too cus he's just bad news
Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by modath(f): 9:57am On Apr 04, 2015
Apga's case in Abia can be likened to leaving a basket of roasted fish in the custody of a cat and asking it to just take a bit and leave the rest. cheesy... When the votes were being padded in PDP's favour,did they really believe in their hearts that ochendo wouldn't apportion some to himself?
A perfect lesson to drive home the saying :"You can't eat your cake and have it"..

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by Gboliwe: 9:58am On Apr 04, 2015
I thought all over the world and beyond including the land of the dead, this election was adjudged the freest and most credible? How come all this tall tales again?

Mao Ohuabunwa or whatever his name is, is representing Abia north, let's leave all this long talk.
Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 04, 2015
@op

Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 04, 2015
Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by asha80(m): 9:58am On Apr 04, 2015
Jaydee4u:
All I see is an attempt to produce an APC senator so that the SE can produce the senate president.
how possible when the present senator from that zone is pdp and the contenders in that zone of the state in this election are from pdp,apga and ppa?

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by stan241(m): 9:59am On Apr 04, 2015
Jaydee4u:
The Apga candidate it seems won that election why must you attribute everything to APC

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 04, 2015
SE/SS embarrassing Nigeria since 1960. Writing election result since 1914
Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by asha80(m): 10:01am On Apr 04, 2015
Wscholar:
read between the lines and search through your faculty to see the relationship.... next pls
your faculty is obviously not working because the present senator from abia north is pdp and the main contenders for that post in that zone are ohabunwa of pdp,uzor kalu of ppa and the apga guy..keep your emotional tantrums in check.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by TeamSimple(m): 10:06am On Apr 04, 2015
pendicle:
75% of the entire vote in the south south and south east will be thrown out and the Reps and Senators who benefited from the fraud will be shown the exit.

Akpabio was declared as winner with 422,000+ votes out of a total registered voters of 439,000+ people. He does not enjoy the support of the largest bloc in the zone the Abak 5 yet he was given almost 96% of votes I guess no one died, moved out of the zone and every single person voted in that particular zone. Chief Nelson Effong (Tabasco) who doesn't even have the support of his own people was declared winner too in the Eket Senatorial district,

Obiano is complaining in Anambra, Nnamani is challenging his own loss too and same stories all over the two regions.

PDP used the military to inflate and changed the result sheets in SS and SE and yet some want the rigging master to be celebrated for accepting defeat, he for no accept and wait to be GBAGBOED.
Oga u get sense wella,God bless you abundantly..Gej accepted defeat,hero of bayelsa,mandela of otuoke etc..He should have done otherwise and see how a replay of Gbabo play on him. Good radiance to bad Rubbish.
Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 04, 2015
I will celebrate like a I won $2mill when the Gov Theo Ahamefula Orji is thrown out of the senate like a pack of indomie noodles

Buhari pls my only request for you to the people of Igbo land is to Jail Theodore Orji for 300 years because of his visionless and the athrocities he commited in Abia.

5 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by Collynzo9: 10:11am On Apr 04, 2015
Wscholar:
Mumu the contest is strictly between PDP and APGA. APC does not come anywhere close, so it has nothing to do with your senate President rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by Collynzo9: 10:12am On Apr 04, 2015
Jaydee4u:
Another mumu.
It is between PDP and APGA

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by pazienza(m): 10:18am On Apr 04, 2015
pendicle:
75% of the entire vote in the south south and south east will be thrown out and the Reps and Senators who benefited from the fraud will be shown the exit.

Akpabio was declared as winner with 422,000+ votes out of a total registered voters of 439,000+ people. He does not enjoy the support of the largest bloc in the zone the Abak 5 yet he was given almost 96% of votes I guess no one died, moved out of the zone and every single person voted in that particular zone. Chief Nelson Effong (Tabasco) who doesn't even have the support of his own people was declared winner too in the Eket Senatorial district,

Obiano is complaining in Anambra, Nnamani is challenging his own loss too and same stories all over the two regions.

PDP used the military to inflate and changed the result sheets in SS and SE and yet some want the rigging master to be celebrated for accepting defeat, he for no accept and wait to be GBAGBOED.

Stop ranting. Re run or re walk, APC won't win any election in SE, it's a fight to finish between APGA, PDP and PPA, and I see those three merging in no distant future.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 04, 2015
Look at them winning their seats, and they couldn't mobilise votes for Jonathan. Talk about selfish interestss.S/E governors who supported Jonathan couldn't even mobilise votes for him.
Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by pazienza(m): 10:21am On Apr 04, 2015
biowal:
SE/SS embarrassing Nigeria since 1960. Writing election result since 1914

It can't be worst than Akintola and Awo supporters killing each other over supremacy in the western region, can it? *grins*

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by pazienza(m): 10:24am On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:
Look at them winning their seats, and they couldn't mobilise votes for Jonathan. Talk about selfish interestss.S/E governors who supported Jonathan couldn't even mobilise votes for him.

True! Selfish interests from T.A, Sullivan, Elechi and Obiano killed GEJ.

Those three states were capable of extra 2.5 million votes that would have kept GEJ in aso rock, but they didn't care.

I mean, look at how hard Akpabio and Wike worked for GEJ, even Uduaghan that was sidelined in his quest for senatorial position, buried his grudges and worked for GEJ. A similar effort like that from SE governors would have coughed out the badly needed extra 2.5 million votes. They should be ashamed of themselves, I pray they all lose in the next elections and in the tribunal coming up, bunch of short sighted fellas!

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by doctokwus: 10:24am On Apr 04, 2015
pendicle:

U have spoken well and spoken my mind.There were no elections in virtually all regions in d ss and se and many want us to celebrate GEJ and INEC.
The only thing that brought GMB his win was d great determination of Nigerians and God.
Despite our party affiliations we must all stand up to condemn and demand re run elections in Rivers, delta,Akwa Ibom,anambra,abia and parts of Enugu; in their respective nass elections.
I don't for eg like d foolish alliance APGA went into with PDP and feel their loss serves them right;but one should not tolerate a situation where their candidates lost out in a wanton show of rigging.
One of d agendas buhari also to carry out is ensure elections are totally free and fair because what GEJ has given us,eventhough there has been incremental improvements, since 2007,is still being marked by massive irregularities, most especially in d ss and se.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by richidinho(m): 10:24am On Apr 04, 2015
Lawyers remember me in your Paradise oooo
Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by san316(m): 10:30am On Apr 04, 2015
Wetin consain me.
GMB don win and Igbo won't be senate president
Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 04, 2015
pazienza:

True! Selfish interests from T.A, Sullivan, Elechi and Obiano killed GEJ.

Those three states were capable of extra 2.5 million votes that would have kept GEJ in aso rock, but they didn't care.

I mean, look at how hard Akpabio and Wike worked for GEJ, even Uduaghan that was sidelined in his quest for senatorial position, buried his grudges and worked for GEJ. A similar effort like that from SE governors would have coughed out the badly needed extra 2.5 million votes.

And they are here ranting about how the north rigged.Why can't they rig for their own man? They ended up rigging for their own intereinterests.If they had mobilise I am sure there would have been a re-run Or Jonathan would have won even if it's with a little margin.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by grimadult(m): 10:32am On Apr 04, 2015
lonelydora:
Shooting renting air in my own Ohafia, when I have my Isreali-made Tavor sniper rifle? I did not hear or see any shooting in Ohafia that day. Maybe it's in Arochukwu.

Kaa sir. Imelagi? Awum onye ebem ohafia. Kaa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) / APC Convention :14 Candidates Emerge Unopposed / Obi Visits Victims Of Petrol Tanker Explosion At Ochanja Market, Onitsha. - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.