Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,681 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer (26973 Views)

INEC Declares Ohuabunwa Winner Of Abia-North Senatorial Rerun / PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer / Gov T.A Orji, Metuh Force Abia Returning Officer To Reverse Cancellation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by drmikeadams(m): 10:33am On Apr 04, 2015
obicentlis:
Apga won all the election is Abia State except Abia north where PPA candidate Orji Uzor Kalu won. Any result aside this is a fraud.
?..Kai na apga win for north....
Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by san316(m): 10:34am On Apr 04, 2015
doctokwus:

U have spoken well and spoken my mind.There were no elections in virtually all regions in d ss and se and many want us to celebrate GEJ and INEC.
The only thing that brought GMB his win was d great determination of Nigerians and God.
Despite our party affiliations we must all stand up to condemn and demand re run elections in Rivers, delta,Akwa Ibom,anambra,abia and parts of Enugu; in their respective nass elections.
I don't for eg like d foolish alliance APGA went into with PDP and feel their loss serves them right;but one should not tolerate a situation where their candidates lost out in a wanton show of rigging.
One of d agendas buhari also to carry out is ensure elections are totally free and fair because what GEJ has given us,eventhough there has been incremental improvements, since 2007,is still being marked by massive irregularities, most especially in d ss and se.
Was it not surprising that card reader was 70% succcess in the North and Sw but 80% failure in the SS and SE?

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 04, 2015
Very good... The aggrieved should exploit the election tribunal for redress
Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 04, 2015
pendicle:
75% of the entire vote in the south south and south east will be thrown out and the Reps and Senators who benefited from the fraud will be shown the exit.

Akpabio was declared as winner with 422,000+ votes out of a total registered voters of 439,000+ people. He does not enjoy the support of the largest bloc in the zone the Abak 5 yet he was given almost 96% of votes I guess no one died, moved out of the zone and every single person voted in that particular zone. Chief Nelson Effong (Tabasco) who doesn't even have the support of his own people was declared winner too in the Eket Senatorial district,

Obiano is complaining in Anambra, Nnamani is challenging his own loss too and same stories all over the two regions.

PDP used the military to inflate and changed the result sheets in SS and SE and yet some want the rigging master to be celebrated for accepting defeatdefeat , he for no accept and wait to be GBAGBOED.

grin
Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by pendicle: 10:38am On Apr 04, 2015
doctokwus:

U have spoken well and spoken my mind.There were no elections in virtually all regions in d ss and se and many want us to celebrate GEJ and INEC.
The only thing that brought GMB his win was d great determination of Nigerians and God.
Despite our party affiliations we must all stand up to condemn and demand re run elections in Rivers, delta,Akwa Ibom,anambra,abia and parts of Enugu; in their respective nass elections.
I don't for eg like d foolish alliance APGA went into with PDP and feel their loss serves them right;but one should not tolerate a situation where their candidates lost out in a wanton show of rigging.
One of d agendas buhari also to carry out is ensure elections are totally free and fair because what GEJ has given us,eventhough there has been incremental improvements, since 2007,is still being marked by massive irregularities, most especially in d ss and se.

It was an obvious rape and stealing of the mandate of the people. APGA was the biggest loser in the whole charade because they felt only the result of the PRESIDENTIAL POLL will be DOCTORED but they underestimate the desperation of the PDP rigging machinery.

APGA would have won Abia and Anambra and other parties winning in areas of their strength, it will be stupid and daft to assume Okorocha will not win one senatorial post or HoR seats in Imo and some foolish Moro.n want such a charade to stand.

With the way the PRESIDENTIAL POLL went, no soldier or police will stupidly wish to be used to intimidate or oppress the freewill of the people again knowing a new commander in chief is in town.

Watch out for massive CHANGE in the RESULTS NEXT WEEKEND.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by pazienza(m): 10:45am On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

And they are here ranting about how the north rigged.Why can't they rig for their own man? They ended up rigging for their own intereinterests.If they had mobilise I am sure there would have been a re-run Or Jonathan would have won even if it's with a little margin.

I tell you.

Very shortsighted people.

Sullivan was obviously still holding grudge over his inability to secure senatorial position, he didn't set his boys to work for GEJ like they did in 2011, when all was still rosy and he needed the president support for second tenure.

T.A, is running away from his shadow, he needs immunity from persecution that would come after him if he lost his senatorial bid, the Senate guarantees him immunity. GEJ 're election was only secondary in his agenda, he deployed all his machinery towards securing the Senate, he never really worked for GEJ election like he did in 2011, when he needed GEJ help for re election, with OUK hot on his heels.

Elechi is still holding grudges over the way he was not allowed to pick his successor in Ebonyi, he was too busy fighting Umahi political machinery GEJ, was the last thing on his mind, this is a sharp contrast to 2011.

Obiano is not Peter Obi, he didn't really work hard for GEJ, he just advised people to vote for GEJ? that was all he did.

The emergence of a fourth column in the SE in the person of Mallam Rochas was also a big factor, PDP couldn't bring their influence to bear in Imo, under Mallam Rochas eagle eyes. There was no such fourth column in the East in 2011. If Ndiigbo must be politically relevant in the future, we must purge out this fourth column in Imo.

GEJ was left in a no man's land by the very people that should be fighting for him, little wonder why the man just surrendered, the emotional trauma must be too much for him to bear, imagine Abia just turning up a mere 360 thousand votes or there about, I nearly wept when I saw that figure.

5 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 04, 2015
pazienza:

I tell you.

Very shortsighted people.

Sullivan was obviously still holding grudge over his inability to secure senatorial position, he didn't set his boys to work for GEJ like they did in 2011, when all was still rosy and he needed the president support for second tenure.

T.A, is running away from his shadow, he needs immunity from persecution that would come after him once if he lost his senatorial bid, the Senate guarantees him immunity. GEJ 're election was only secondary in his agenda, he deployed all his machinery towards securing the Senate, he never really worked for GEJ election like he did in 2011, when he needed GEJ help for re election, with OUK hot on his heels.

Elechi is still holding grudges over the way he was not allowed to pick his successor in Ebonyi, he was too busy fighting Umahi political machinery for a Senate position, GEJ, was the last thing on his mind, this is a sharp contrast to 2011.

Obiano is not Peter Obi, he didn't really work hard for GEJ,

GEJ was left in a no man's land by the very people that should be fighting for him, little wonder why the man just surrendered, the emotional trauma must be too much for him to bear, imagine Abia just turning up a mere 360 thousand votes or there about, I nearly wept when I saw that figure.

So why then are we crying foul?
No wonder Okorocha was bittered.Greed cost Jonathan his seat and also another factor that cost us our senatorial seat Under APC.
Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by begwong: 10:55am On Apr 04, 2015
Its obvious T.A ORJI is going nowhere after the constitution of the election tribunal.
Gud riddance in advance!!

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by lonelydora: 10:55am On Apr 04, 2015
grimadult:

Kaa sir. Imelagi? Awum onye ebem ohafia. Kaa.

Odi nma broda. Awum kwam onye ebem.
Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by Fresia01(f): 10:57am On Apr 04, 2015
stan241:
Obviously the worst thing that happened to Abia state but heard someone say he's loved in Abia North because that's where he did most of his work
do u knw d diff BTW t.a Orji and Orji uzor Kalu? Both are from two diff zones. One is loved while one is hated
Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by Alphaoscar: 10:58am On Apr 04, 2015
ldpele:
idiots like u will never seize to exist, please compare this man to your governor, and see how he will floor him in all endeavors of life.

You must be madt for you to address me like that. Your wugly parents either did a very bad job raising you or you deliberately chose to be a waste product. Give my Governor the kind of allocation your evil genius Akpabio is receiving from Abuja and watch as he uplift Ogun state to another height. Oponuchukwu mumuni like you should always lock up whenever reasonable Nigerians are discussing!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by Ojiofor: 11:01am On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

And they are here ranting about how the north rigged.Why can't they rig for their own man? They ended up rigging for their own intereinterests.If they had mobilise I am sure there would have been a re-run Or Jonathan would have won even if it's with a little margin.
Jonathan have himself to blame.he took southeast votes for granted and he got the results he deserves...he should go back to sw and demand for CHANGE since they didn't deliver for him.nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by pazienza(m): 11:05am On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

So why then are we crying foul?
No wonder Okorocha was bittered.Greed cost Jonathan his seat and also another factor that cost us our senatorial seat Under APC.

How did greed cost GEJ his seat? What did he do to Mallam Rochas that made him become a 4th column? Is it not greed that is behind Rochas decamping to APC? He wanted more power. The rumour mill was that Rochas was made APGA candidate in 2011, on the promise that he will stay there for just one tenure, and make way for others, obviously Rochas has no plan of honouring that agreement and bolted the moment he ascended the throne, don't know how true this is .

But nothing stops Rochas from staying in APGA and building her up to a formidable force, but he has lofty ambitions and won't stay in APGA.
Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by boluyongp(m): 11:09am On Apr 04, 2015
You see, they are now saying the truth after they realised they have lost Senate Presidency and have marginalised themselves. Igbos tho. I don't believe the REC jor, after how many days, its now she's just talking and why didn't she mention this when she was announcing the election result in Abuja. When Jega asked her of any problems overall, she said everything was perfect. Other senatorial zones were rigged, didn't she signed them, now she's telling us super story. Also, Jega didn't put any pressure on her, that one is a lie, if Jega was putting pressure on the RECs we won't have waited 3 days to let results come in. He didn't put pressure on presidential results so its now senate result he's putting pressure for. Abeg madam! You are a PDP tool and playing their script, you collected N100 million from Orji. Anyway, when ever they reveal that APC truly won those seats its a win-win, APC will have more sits and Igbos will have a senate president an reduce their marginalisation but no matter how SE tries, they'll surely be the underdog of this administration no matter how Buhari tries in his very kind and forgiving heart to include them, that's the unfortunate price they'll now have to pay for rigging and voting based on sentiments, religion and ethnicity.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by asha80(m): 11:17am On Apr 04, 2015
boluyongp:
You see, they are now saying the truth after they realised they have lost Senate Presidency and have marginalised themselves. Igbos tho. I don't believe the REC jor, after how many days, its now she's just talking and why didn't she mention this when she was announcing the election result in Abuja. When Jega asked her of any problems overall, she said everything was perfect. Other senatorial zones were rigged, didn't she signed them, now she's telling us super story. Also, Jega didn't put any pressure on her, that one is a lie, if Jega was putting pressure on the RECs we won't have waited 3 days to let results come in. He didn't put pressure on presidential results so its now senate result he's putting pressure for. Abeg madam! You are a PDP tool and playing their script, you collected N100 million from Orji. Anyway, when ever they reveal that APC truly won those seats its a win-win, APC will have more sits and Igbos will have a senate president an reduce their marginalisation but no matter how SE tries, they'll surely be the underdog of this administration no matter how Buhari tries in his very kind and forgiving heart to include them, that's the unfortunate price they'll now have to pay for rigging and voting based on sentiments, religion and ethnicity.
comment of an ignorant soul

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by CrazyMan(m): 11:30am On Apr 04, 2015
lonelydora:
Shooting renting air in my own Ohafia, when I have my Isreali-made Tavor sniper rifle? I did not hear or see any shooting in Ohafia that day. Maybe it's in Arochukwu.
Onye Ohafia kaa o

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by stan241(m): 11:40am On Apr 04, 2015
Fresia01:
do u knw d diff BTW t.a Orji and Orji uzor Kalu? Both are from two diff zones. One is loved while one is hated
ok ma
Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by pazienza(m): 11:45am On Apr 04, 2015
boluyongp:

Why are you crying more than the bereaved?

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 04, 2015
pazienza:

It can't be worst than Akintola and Awo supporters killing each other over supremacy in the western region, can it? *grins*

Who are those in e-2015? In e-2015 SE/SS still writing election result another round of shame.
Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by pazienza(m): 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
biowal:

Who are those in e-2015? In e-2015 SE/SS still writing election result another round of shame.

It can't be worst than Tinubu choosing, anointing and deciding who emerges the Governor, rep member, senators, and all political appointments in all of SW bar Mimiko's Ondo. Godfatherism in this 21st century, you lots should be ashamed of yourselves. Worry about your shame, leave Ndiigbo alone.

See where your shameless people are worshipping your Godfather https://www.nairaland.com/2229262/jagaban

Better go prostrate for him there too.
Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by seeker121(m): 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
chill all of them will be thrown out by the time baba take over,tank God jona did not win the election it will have been an easy ride for dem.

SAI BABA
SAI CHANGE.
Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by Futureleader201(m): 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
stan241:
Wondered how TA Orji could win in a free and fair election
Me too, I wonder ooo. T A Orji, the worst governor in the whole wild world...... He will see himself in prison very soon.
Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by stan241(m): 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
Futureleader201:
Me too, I wonder ooo. T A Orji, the worst governor in the whole wild world...... He will see himself in prison very soon.
was suprised too when i saw the results
Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
pazienza:

It can't be worst than Tinubu choosing, anointing and deciding who emerges the Governor, rep member, senators, and all political appointments in all of SW bar Mimiko's Ondo. Godfatherism in this 21st century, you lots should be ashamed of yourselves. Worry about your shame, leave Ndiigbo alone.

See where your shameless people are worshipping your Godfather https://www.nairaland.com/2229262/jagaban

Better go prostrate for him there too.

See how PDP has fooled you and your APGA, now you people are crying from Enugu to Abia. Obiano now crossing over to APC. You guys need to grow above ethnic politics.

Lagos is producing Ibo Hse of Rep member can that happen in your area yet you are abusing Tinubu, did he rig them out?
Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by kayce911(f): 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
Iwu onye olibe ohafia ?
lonelydora:
Shooting renting air in my own Ohafia, when I have my Isreali-made Tavor sniper rifle? I did not hear or see any shooting in Ohafia that day. Maybe it's in Arochukwu.
Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by caxim04(m): 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hmmm they are looking for senate president from that region. I hope they can womanipulate before may 29.if not the change flight will leave them behind.
Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by betterpikinn: 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
DickDastardly:
T.A Orji is not only ABIA's number one enemy, but that of Igbo and Nigeria. GMB should use every means both crooked or straight to get this man behind bars for a long time.
This man brought the biggest shame of life to Abians
That man is a total disgrace.
His victory is a big shame on the Igbos.
Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by betterpikinn: 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nikapetrelli:
I dey tell u,T.A orji that messed Abia state up.He is d worst governor in SouthEast
Worst ever in Nigeria.
Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by Walexsammy(m): 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
dridowu:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/i-didnt-declare-abia-north-senatorial-zone-result-returning-officer/
waow, am pround of my HOD. These are the kind of pple we need in this country
Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by erayo2GCA(m): 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
pazienza:

True! Selfish interests from T.A, Sullivan, Elechi and Obiano killed GEJ.

Those three states were capable of extra 2.5 million votes that would have kept GEJ in aso rock, but they didn't care.

I mean, look at how hard Akpabio and Wike worked for GEJ, even Uduaghan that was sidelined in his quest for senatorial position, buried his grudges and worked for GEJ. A similar effort like that from SE governors would have coughed out the badly needed extra 2.5 million votes. They should be ashamed of themselves, I pray they all lose in the next elections and in the tribunal coming up, bunch of short sighted fellas!
. Where will they cough out the 2.5 million votes frm..u shud b ashamed of ur self
Re: I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer by pazienza(m): 2:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
erayo2GCA:
. Where will they cough out the 2.5 million votes frm..u shud b ashamed of ur self

From the same place Kano, Jigawa and co where coughing up their one million plus votes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zulum Swears In Kesta Ogualili & Yusuf Alao - Igbo, Yoruba Advisers / Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] / Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.