Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,177 members, 7,864,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

Alleged $20b Missing Has Been Traced. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged $20b Missing Has Been Traced. (6849 Views)

Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime / HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. / OBJ Tweets About The $20B Missing Money (image) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged $20b Missing Has Been Traced. by vhykeeytor(m): 3:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
Wonders shall never cease....Nigerian's are so gullible to believe every lies from the pit of hell. No source and people have started calling names.....God will sure help us in this country
Re: Alleged $20b Missing Has Been Traced. by simplex2: 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
Inasmuch as there's no source to this info, its an open secret that emefele helped the govt move the money to Zenith and did all cover-ups hence the reward of cbn governor to him. I heard this long before the election.
Won't be surprised when it is finally uncovered.
Re: Alleged $20b Missing Has Been Traced. by osamaBUSH(m): 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
AbuMaryam1:
See people raising red flags, weting do you nah? Are you people among the thieves ? I didn't see anything wrong in this post. I tot I guys will be celebrating, is unfurtunate you are calling OP names.
Kai hankali bai ishe ka ba ko
Re: Alleged $20b Missing Has Been Traced. by Jman06(m): 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
Is this the way you lots plan to cover up your numerous lies against Jonathan?
Next you will stage-manage the release of some supposed chibok girls. And gullible Nigerians will continue to believe you.
The message I have for you is that "nemesis is a sure bet to evil doers". What goes around comes around.
Experience has thought me never to fight a just man because the consequences are always disastrous.

1 Like

Re: Alleged $20b Missing Has Been Traced. by ABEngine(m): 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
Sauce: FermentedKunu.com
Op op! I don find your 'sauce', thanks to some rumour mongering friends of mine whom equally consume this thing in volumes.

1 Like

Re: Alleged $20b Missing Has Been Traced. by mytime24(f): 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
FNN undecided
Re: Alleged $20b Missing Has Been Traced. by AbuMaryam1(m): 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
osamaBUSH:

Kai hankali bai ishe ka ba ko
Kai da ya ishe ka, ina na sayarwa?
Re: Alleged $20b Missing Has Been Traced. by nigerianewsbeat(m): 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
Volksfuhrer:
These are serious allegations. You can either help with source or take down this thread.
exactly; where is the source?
Re: Alleged $20b Missing Has Been Traced. by san316(m): 9:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
AbuMaryam1:

Kai da ya ishe ka, ina na sayarwa?
Kyale wawan.
Re: Alleged $20b Missing Has Been Traced. by fair14: 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
The money should be used to pay boko haram. Buhari has been owing them for months now.
Re: Alleged $20b Missing Has Been Traced. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
Fear of GMB is the beginning of wisdom.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aviation Fuel Production In Port-Harcourt Refinery Set To Commence / Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK / Where Is Reno Omokri From And Why Doesn't He Talk About His Place.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.