Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,424 members, 7,830,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK (6817 Views)

Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post / Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated / Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand – Says Fani-Kayode (Video)
Posted on 8th February 2020 Author Ubong U.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_BlvZb-kho

Mr. Femi Fani-Kayode says former President of United States, Mr. Barack Obama is evil for allegedly sponsoring the 2015 presidential election of President Muhammadu Buhari.

He said that Boko Haram is still thriving because of the conspiracy between President Muhammadu Buhari and Barack Obama, John Kerry and Hilary Clinton.

Fani-Kayode who was the Goodluck Jonathan presidential campaign chief in 2015 said he had raised the alarm back then of an “international conspiracy” against Jonathan’s administration.

Taking to his Facebook Page on Saturday, Mr. Kayode posted a video wherein Eeben Barlow, a retired lieutenant colonel detailed how his contract to fight Boko Haram was terminated by President Buhari.

Fani Kayode believes that had it been Buhari was not supported by Obama to win the 2015 election, Boko Haram would have been eliminated by now.

His words: “This man [Eeben Barlow] has spoken the bitter truth. I said it at the time and throughout the 2015 presidential campaign but Nigerians would not listen.

“Even many of those in the then ruling PDP itself and in the Government of that day could not discern, fathom or comprehend the terrible international conspiracy that our nation and people were being subjected to.

“Those of you that still love the evil called Barack Obama should listen to this short clip and tell me if you still do.

“What Obama, John Kerry, and Hilary Clinton did to Nigeria by funding and supporting Buhari in the 2015 presidential election and helping Boko Haram in 2014/2015 was sheer wickedness and the blood of all those killed by the Buhari administration, his Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram over the last 5 years are on their hands.

“I just thank God for Donald Trump. Had he been President of America in 2015 things would have been very different, Jonathan would have won, Boko Haram would have been history and the Fulani herdsmen would never have seen the light of day.”

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11632677_obamaevil_jpeg407bd4870334a5d1b950b04c530dfbd6

https://firstreportsonline.com/obama-evil-blood-killed-boko-haram-hand-says-fani-kayode/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by Righteousness89(m): 7:36pm On Feb 16, 2020
Obama is Evil!
His being evil is not Hidden!

Those who know, know!!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by Pure101(m): 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
This crack head is here again

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by slivertongue: 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
and also on the hands of Borno elites who used it to gain political capital

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by amc: 7:46pm On Feb 16, 2020
Boko Haram uprising started in 2009, 6 years before Buhari came to power.

1 Like

Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by dukeprince50: 7:46pm On Feb 16, 2020
we politicize everything in this country.
BH started long before PMB came to power, BH was at its best around 2010-2013.

The activities of BH is still there but not as it used to be, at least even if you hate PMB, you shouldn't bring this BH bullshit up, Insecurity has always been in Nigeria for more than a decade, cultism had international recognition when OBJ and Odili was in power
BH got it during GEJ and FH started with PMB.

We should find a way and not to point fingers.
He even said if PMB didn't become president BH would have been eliminated, lol.
This guy forgot how BH terrorized this country before PMB came.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by TUANKU(m): 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2020
FFK is evil, he stole funds meant for the development of the aviation sector when he was minister.
This immoral animal has no moral right to call anyone names. In a sane society he would be in prison.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:55pm On Feb 16, 2020
When ever FFK gets new stash of Cocaine, He will just like running his mouth with oinks and gibberish.

Just imagine! If not height of insanity caused by hard drugs, FFK throwing jibes at an all time Great Obama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by chatinent: 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
Hmm. I no dey o.
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by Mrrationalshop: 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2020
Hnmmm
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ffk the loud mouth, cocaine sniffing afonja should just shut his stinking mouth their,is Obama or John Kerry the Nigerian electorate that voted buhari into power? Or are they inec that declared buhari winner.

I don't support buhari but truth is that alot of personalities including myself where in support of buhari coming into power going by his track record as an anti corruption crusader and his military background but he ended up disappointing.
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by rilikalid(m): 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
another useless statement from a useless former minister of a useless country.
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by dukeprince50: 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2020
Weedsmoker:
Ffk the loud mouth, cocaine sniffing afonja should just shut his stinking mouth their,is Obama or John Kerry the Nigerian electorate that voted buhari into power? Or are they inec that declared buhari winner.

I don't support buhari but truth is that alot of personalities including myself where in support of buhari coming into power going by his track record as an anti corruption crusader and his military background but he ended up disappointing.
Actually he disappointed us because of the insults he gets and decided to bend his might to suit democracy, if this was military era, PMB would have been a great leader.
Democracy is really killing us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by dukeprince50: 8:31pm On Feb 16, 2020
rilikalid:
another useless statement from a useless former minister of a useless country.
Haba, take am easy
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by punisha: 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2020
I don't know about other things FFK is on about but I definitely know that Obama is evil personified.
You see that bobrisky or whatever the shim is called, I have a feeling that that thing is sponsored by Obama n his cohorts doing everything possible to make Nigeria embrace gay sex as GEJ and other African rulers blatantly refused the idea. The way that shim is gathering loyal fans now eh I fear for Nigeria.
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:35am On Feb 17, 2020
Righteousness89:

Obama is Evil!
His being evil is not Hidden!

Those who know, know!!

We thank God for Donald Trump. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by Yebosola(m): 9:46am On Feb 17, 2020
Weedsmoker:

U get sense die,leave the gullible FFK followers,who get the OBJ meme on FFK
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by madmohamed(m): 10:25am On Feb 17, 2020
Pure101:
how is he a crack head . Mad man
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by helinues: 10:29am On Feb 17, 2020
Supplies probably on shortage.

We have advised FFK to stop using the alternatives which is poo sniffing .

2 Likes

Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:48am On Feb 17, 2020
The story of negros
We leave the real problem and face soft targets like FFK and Kanu

1 Like

Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by OfoIgbo: 11:12am On Feb 17, 2020
People can now see, why my people, the Igbos are 100% in support of Trump

Igbos and other BIafrans saw what was coming. Igbos and other BIafrans are gradually being vindicated.

Obama and the whole Democratic party are evil entities, along with Kerry and Clinton.

Just a few years ago, Igbos in the US were heavily in support of the Democratic party and their flag-bearers. Today, I can assure you that my Igbo people will support Trump, just to make a statement. The Democrats made the mistake of taking my people for granted, and they will definitely feel the wrath of my people in their next presidential election.

For treating GEJ as an orphan, Igbo-Americans will ensure the Democrats feel a huge chunk of pain.

Igbos are now more in support of the Republican party, and that is definitely the right thing to do. Why support a political party that aims to strangle your people. Democrats can go seek Fulani-American votes grin grin Igbo-Americans will vote for Trump cool cool One thing I know is that Igbo-Americans outnumber Fulani-Americans by a factor of 20 to 1. So all in all, the Republicans have the advantage as per the Nigerian votes.
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2020
Pure101:

Who be crack head?
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by Dedetwo(m): 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand – Says Fani-Kayode (Video)
Posted on 8th February 2020 Author Ubong U.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_BlvZb-kho

Mr. Femi Fani-Kayode says former President of United States, Mr. Barack Obama is evil for allegedly sponsoring the 2015 presidential election of President Muhammadu Buhari.

He said that Boko Haram is still thriving because of the conspiracy between President Muhammadu Buhari and Barack Obama, John Kerry and Hilary Clinton.

Fani-Kayode who was the Goodluck Jonathan presidential campaign chief in 2015 said he had raised the alarm back then of an “international conspiracy” against Jonathan’s administration.

Taking to his Facebook Page on Saturday, Mr. Kayode posted a video wherein Eeben Barlow, a retired lieutenant colonel detailed how his contract to fight Boko Haram was terminated by President Buhari.

Fani Kayode believes that had it been Buhari was not supported by Obama to win the 2015 election, Boko Haram would have been eliminated by now.

His words: “This man [Eeben Barlow] has spoken the bitter truth. I said it at the time and throughout the 2015 presidential campaign but Nigerians would not listen.

“Even many of those in the then ruling PDP itself and in the Government of that day could not discern, fathom or comprehend the terrible international conspiracy that our nation and people were being subjected to.

“Those of you that still love the evil called Barack Obama should listen to this short clip and tell me if you still do.

“What Obama, John Kerry, and Hilary Clinton did to Nigeria by funding and supporting Buhari in the 2015 presidential election and helping Boko Haram in 2014/2015 was sheer wickedness and the blood of all those killed by the Buhari administration, his Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram over the last 5 years are on their hands.

“I just thank God for Donald Trump. Had he been President of America in 2015 things would have been very different, Jonathan would have won, Boko Haram would have been history and the Fulani herdsmen would never have seen the light of day.”

https://firstreportsonline.com/obama-evil-blood-killed-boko-haram-hand-says-fani-kayode/

Dumbass Africans in general and Nigerians in particular who run on a fuel called sentiment will not comprehend. The density of Africans inferior mentality can never allow them to above their noses.
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by Bighead9: 4:24pm On Feb 17, 2020
FFK is pained. grin

Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by Olugbanko: 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2020
who has the cure to femi's diarrhoea of the mouth please?

1 Like

Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2020
slivertongue:

and also on the hands of Borno elites who used it to gain political capital

Who are those Borno elites?
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:54pm On Feb 17, 2020
amc:

Boko Haram uprising started in 2009, 6 years before Buhari came to power.

Would Boko Haram still be strong if GEJ was still in power having DJT's backing? undecided
Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by eagleu: 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
Everyone remembers how John Kerry came to Nigeria on many occasions to collaborate with forces who wanted GEJ out!

Obama himself not only used the state's department tools to host the evil 19 northern governors meeting, but his own campaign apparatus moved to Lagos to aid and abet Buhari push out GEJ.

God is watching!

2 Likes

Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:37am On Feb 18, 2020
dukeprince50:

we politicize everything in this country.
BH started long before PMB came to power, BH was at its best around 2010-2013.

The activities of BH is still there but not as it used to be, at least even if you hate PMB, you shouldn't bring this BH bullshit up, Insecurity has always been in Nigeria for more than a decade, cultism had international recognition when OBJ and Odili was in power
BH got it during GEJ and FH started with PMB.

We should find a way and not to point fingers.
He even said if PMB didn't become president BH would have been eliminated, lol.
This guy forgot how BH terrorized this country before PMB came.

Did you watch the videoclip? undecided

1 Like

Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2020
TUANKU:

FFK is evil, he stole funds meant for the development of the aviation sector when he was minister.
This immoral animal has no moral right to call anyone names. In a sane society he would be in prison.

Why hasn't EFCC visited him? undecided

1 Like

Re: Obama Is Evil, The Blood Of Those Killed By Boko Haram Is On His Hand - FFK by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:11am On Feb 19, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

When ever FFK gets new stash of Cocaine, He will just like running his mouth with oinks and gibberish.

Just imagine! If not height of insanity caused by hard drugs, FFK throwing jibes at an all time Great Obama.

How is Obama an all time great, is it because he is the first black president? undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South East Mocks Buhari, Produces Dot-In-Circle Shirts, Caps! / Lagos #EndSARS Panel Submits Report — After Over One Year Of Sitting / Nigeria Borrowed ₦6.64tn, Serviced Debt With N₦2.93tn In 2021, Says DMO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.