Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,327 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) (53096 Views)

Ghastly Motor Accident Kills 3 In Ondo State| GRAPHIC Photos(viewers Discretion / Ghastly Car Accident In Makurdi. Benue State Capital. Photos / Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by Psalmwise(m): 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
Should we call it Easter blessin

wetin even kill dose goat sef....shey nah suffocation abi dey wey d motor tak jam
cos goats re very strong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by sexyglow(f): 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
Benue people no use eye see meat o dead/alive even RAT they consume all grin

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by elari(m): 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
RIP to the Goats
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by successhunter: 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
idupaul:
See as the man in red shirt and his son are taking away a goat that doesn't belong to them to feast on it .

They should have called red cross. cool
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by juman(m): 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
They did not steal the goats.

The abokiis that owned them would have thrown them away. They are haram meat.

3 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
Rather hilarious than tragic. grin
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by Ilekeh(f): 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
Same people that voted for GEJ. Lol

My people love suffering.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by Faraidi(m): 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
omenka:
Was en route Abuja this morning and came across an accident scene involving a bus and a trailer full of goats. There were no human casualties in sight but hundreds of goats died in the accident. Passers by and residents took advantage of the lack of security presence in the scene to take what they can for easter. I felt sorry for the merchants. The loss can only be imagined.
Bleep the moderations.APC Agents.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by iyatrustee(f): 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
Too bad! May the spirits of the departed goats rest in the pots of those benue women
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by ozoigbondu: 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
Poor goats no one deserves to die and have their body stolen to be used as pepper soup cry
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by Vivipop(f): 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
I feel for the owner of the goats.
Those people dragging/stealing dead goats should remember that "awoof things dey purge ooo!"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
grin.MAKE THEM GIVE ME THE DEAD GOATS O MAKE I USE AM COOK BITTERLEAF SOUP.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by seedorfg(m): 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hehehehehehe, God don butter their bread
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by Cammo: 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
Goats for real? undecided
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by cacmatters(m): 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hard luck to the victims. For those stealing dead goats, hmmmmm, poverty is really a disease.

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by ilovecritics(m): 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
idupaul:
See as the man in red shirt and his son are taking away a goat that doesn't belong to them to feast on it .

And God provided meat for Easter. Don't you think he's miraculous?
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by sonnie10: 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
juman:

That route is towards Onitsha, mostly used by Igbo livestock traders.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
Mark sef....

Poverty is too much in this land ...this government sef

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by naijafresh: 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
I suspect the price of goat meat will crash for the next few weeks
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by XBLadez: 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
And to imagine that some of these goats voted for Buhari.
RIP poor APC members cool

2 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by omenka(m): 4:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
juman:

How are you sure "abokiis" own them

It is a very wrong notion thinking only northerners (Hausas and Fulanis) trade such livestock.

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by nduchucks: 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
How come all the goats in the truck died and not a single goat survive the accident Something smells fishy here.

The truck driver must be investigated to ensure that he did not offload 80% of the goats before he orchestrated this accident. As for the people who were taking the goats away for Easter, you did the right thing. I mean, what else should happen to dead goats? Do you want to bury them?
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by omenka(m): 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
sonnie10:

That route is towards Onitsha, mostly used by Igbo livestock traders.
Toh. A lot of people think only Hausas and Fulanis trade cow/goats. They don't know it is a hugely profitable business even they themselves could engage in given the opportunity.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
Yomieluv:
After accident,sympathiser always end up looting victim than helping out..

When my friend had a fatal accident,it took the family 3 days to know,because someone stole his phones.

If people can do that to humans,muchless goat.
you r right my dear, its a pity though.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by T4kbaba(m): 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
Suyaa don sele.l will stop eating suya for atleast a month
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by Gracyel(f): 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
4bobo:
you funny o. wetin be graphic here

hehe...How u take know wetin I wan talk??. Funny OP. Will take it as a sarcastic statement. Graphic photos ko, Histographic photos ni....lolzzzz
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by omenka(m): 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
nduchucks:
How come all the goats in the truck died and not a single goat survive the accident Something smells fishy here.

The truck driver must be investigated to ensure that he did not offload 80% of the goats before he orchestrated this accident. As for the people who were taking the goats away for Easter, you did the right thing. I mean, what else should happen to dead goats? Do you want to bury them?
Go back and read my second post. Has been edited to reflect what I eventually learnt. I thought it mysterious too. Some did survive.

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by zicoraads: 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
Tiv people and meat!
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by omenka(m): 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
Faraidi:
Bleep the moderations.APC Agents.
What is this one trying to say
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by Winneygirl(f): 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
All I can think of is the huge financial loss to the merchant.
This is how people's business crumble.

Even if people had paid for the goats, how are we sure that those guys who were conveying the goats would have remitted the money? They could just report the loss with 'graphic ' photo evidences.

Huge loss. Huge financial loss.

2 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) by princefaculty(m): 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
What do u expect them to do when Suswaam refuse paying them salary for months? With that na to arrange Barbeque with palm wine..

Not justifiable anyways, stealing na stealing & thief wen de change figures, stand with gun for road or even steal aanother person goat all na thief in different art of thiefry.
God help us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

On-Board Diagnostics (OBD II) - Questions And Answers Thread / Which SUV is Best For A Budget Of 1.4 Million? / Range Rover Sports Vs Mercedes G Wagon, Which Would You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.