Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:13 PM

2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps (36513 Views)

#edodecides 2016 Elections In Maps / Three Reasons Nigeria's Elections Next Week Could Turn Violent! / All Elections In Nigeria Were Rigged Since 1960 - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 04, 2015
Taylor86:
wonder y dis northerners are so populated like dis, shekau have to put more effort this time, it seems d dead ones are rising again
bros where u talk say u buy weed seff?

1 Like

Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 04, 2015
Owliver:
religion and tribalism played a great role in that election. Especially tribalism

Still does not explain the states I mentioned. It also does not explain Taraba.

Then again....the drop in oil prices might have played a bigger role in this election. People are not benefiting as much as they used to.

Then there is Boko Haram...and the govt's handling of that.
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by lionstone: 11:56am On Apr 04, 2015
calebo101:
They all voted along religious and ethnic choices.

One Nigeria is a very big joke. See how that small Niger Delta produces the wealth that feeds the nation shocked shocked and that same region consists of the hardest working region in Nigeria,The Igbos smiley. Now i see why the other regions can't do without Niger Delta and the East. As dem big reach dem nor fit feed themselves cheesy.

Niger Delta and Biafra wake up, form a merger and demand your sovereignty. Those parasites up there will never let you go because you feed their lazy asses. If they had what you have they would have chased you away since time immemorial. Form a merger and sail away ooooooo smiley

We can even lobby a section of the middlebet for economic reasons as well and become a big federation on our own. Niger Delta/Biafra it's time to act oooo, those vampires up there will suffocate us. Chai, no wonder na the North shout One Nigeria pass, because they bring nothing to the table. (FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF DELTA BIAFRA grin grin grin)

THANK YOU MY DEAR ITS TRUE WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT OUR LEADERS ARE DOING ABOUT IT.
SS AND SE WE BETTER REASON NOW BEFORE THINGS GO WORST. N*GER*A HAS EVEN EXPIRE.
ONE NIGERIA IS ONLY A NATION THAT EXIST ON PAPER AND NOT IN OUR MIND.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 04, 2015
4bobo:
KANO IS SMALL IN SIZE BUT MIGHTY IN NUMBER
NO BE THIS KAIN ELECTION DEM DEY RIG ,ESPECIALLY UNDER JEGA, SO SOMEBODY DONT HAVE ANY OPTION THAN TO ACCEPT DEFEAT UNLESS NA KATAKATA E GO CAUSE OOO.
kano is might both in size and in number.While serving there I normally paid 700 to travel from fagge LGA to Takai LGA...u can imagine

1 Like

Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by holyokoto(m): 11:59am On Apr 04, 2015
Owliver:
religion and tribalism played a great role in that election. Especially tribalism

I disagree, We in Benue are predominantly Christian nearly 92%, we voted APC because our Governor Gabriel Suswan is killing us in the name of Governor. WE believe when the big man is out, His power will be limited. Imagine no salary for 7 month now, Polytechnic on strike for 5 months, empty promises etc

4 Likes

Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by Kehinderichard(m): 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
gragraboy:
This is brilliant! Did you use ARC GIS to do these maps?

Yes,,

1 Like

Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by judedwriter(m): 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
2oddMASTER:
Apc till 2050
grin by dat time we go get THEOCRACY not DEMOCRACY

1 Like

Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
calebo101:
[b]They all voted along religious and ethnic choices.

One Nigeria is a very big joke. See how that small Niger Delta produces the wealth that feeds the nation shocked shocked and that same region consists of the hardest working region in Nigeria,The Igbos smiley. Now i see why the other regions can't do without Niger Delta and the East. As dem big reach dem nor fit feed themselves cheesy.

Niger Delta and Biafra wake up, form a merger and demand your sovereignty. Those parasites up there will never let you go because you feed their lazy asses. If they had what you have they would have chased you away since time immemorial. Form a merger and sail away ooooooo smiley. Can't wait to see Niger Delta become Dubai then we be issuing tourist visas to our neighbors.. (AREWA CALIPHATE and their stooge, AFENIFERE grin grin).

We can even lobby a section of the middlebet for economic reasons as well and become a big federation on our own. Niger Delta/Biafra it's time to act oooo, those vampires up there will suffocate us. Chai, no wonder na the North shout One Nigeria pass, because they bring nothing to the table. (FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF DELTA BIAFRA grin grin grin)
[/b]

biafra would never materialise.
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by nairabetguru(m): 12:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
Taylor86:
wonder y dis northerners are so populated like dis, shekau have to put more effort this time, it seems d dead ones are rising again

Funny but not true
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by gragraboy: 12:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
Kehinderichard:

Yes,,
This is very good!
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
shaboti:
Nigeria has never been one

In democracy...people never agree with each other.

Look at the map of America during election time...and you would ask if America was one.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by Kehinderichard(m): 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
gragraboy:

This is very good!
Thanks
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
biafra would never materialise.

Maybe if they enter into an alliance with Niger Delta we might just see the birth of a new nation. That i think is the best way out.
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by QuotaSystem: 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
Taylor86:

You should be worried about the future of your kin if you try fight your complete domination.
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by Burger01(m): 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Back in 2001....the then governor of Osun state sacked excess civil servants. Guess what happened to him in the 2003 election....

Fayemi was not a stomach infrastructure man. He was a technocrat governor. Under normal Nigerian circumstances...he would not have been voted into office. But he was...and he started reforming things. Unfortunately Ekiti people are like most Nigerians looking for their daily bread. They don't want to hear about that long term Plan that would bring benefits in ten years time...they want today's bread.

Not bad....but the main reason why Nigeria is underdeveloped...and why Buhari may not be much of an improvement.
That's to them anyways and not to the generality of Nigerian people that want and desire change irrespective of time frame of manifestation of such 'change viz development'
I think Ekiti people are the hungry ones, not development centric. In this regard, Buhari should provide them with monthly distribution of Rice and chickens and clearly stay clear of developing their state.
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by Talk2bryant(m): 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
Taylor86:
I don't resort to insulting people on social forums, but am disappointed at what you said,that's a terrible attempt at comedy and you need to take back your words, am not a northerner, and have not lost any loved one in any of boko haram attacks, but as a Nigerian, I feel the pain the northerners go through in the hands of boko haram, think about the people that have lost their loved ones, the corp members and so on.
Bros think.

Final Bullet: it's not funny angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by dohiswill: 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nice statistical job. Well done.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by seedorfg(m): 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
Pej be like = kano ahh, una have kill person o, tchaai diaris goduooooono
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by kurt09(m): 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
So u want one party system? The change is here?
Keneking:
Great...

First things first, APC needs a lot of work to be done in the mid-term elections in some states like Edo, Anambra and Ekiti within the next four years.

The long red columns in the bar chart in the south south and south east areas of the country needs to be reduced significantly at the end of the first term. To achieve this, there has to be sensitization across these 11 states...this point would be addressed in the future.

Collectively, the opposition party has to be reduced to just one or two (maximum), in my opinion APGA and LP would suffice.
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by ebugreat: 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
No b small tin... See kano grin grin grin

Anyway

God bless Nigeria
Sai igbos
Sai Yorubas
Sai Hausas
Sai Niger-deltas

Automatic Toothpaste Dispenser for sale @ N1300
We deliver anywhere in Nigeria..
Call: 08061197484
BBm: 52D60F31
https://www.nairaland.com/2235111/cheap-automatic-toothpaste-dispenser

Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by ccollins(m): 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
calebo101:
[b]They all voted along religious and ethnic choices.

Niger Delta and Biafra wake up, form a merger and demand your sovereignty. Those parasites up there will never let you go because you feed their lazy asses. If they had what you have they would have chased you away since time immemorial. Form a merger and sail away ooooooo smiley. Can't wait to see Niger Delta become Dubai then we be issuing tourist visas to our neighbors.. (AREWA CALIPHATE and their stooge, AFENIFERE grin grin).

[/b]

am an igbo but what you said is very disgraceful and shows you are a tribal hooligan or some frivolous noise-maker.. Go , read and think about power in unity of Nigeria and other countries alike.. Why division Is it every persons in nigeria that benefit from oil proceeds.. The amnesty contracts from oil awarded to touts and miscreats in Niger-delta and also the collosuss amount of money being awarded from oil companies and refineries.. Has that changed the life of an average Niger-delta person for better. Solve corruption and I see other problems of Nigeria as one - nation dying instantly.. This is a spontaneous cure to the madness raging over nigeria for several years.. Even in powesful countries like U.S.A , there are many different tribes culture and languages.. Yet they still derive strength, sovereignty and an envy of the world in their UNITY.. Does it mean every where in USA produces oil??!!!! Use your head and stop being hateful.. Nigeria has been existing for more than 100 yrs and you just want a deadly miracle of secessionHmmm.. Thank you very much

6 Likes

Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
calebo101:
They all voted along religious and ethnic choices.

lionstone:

THANK YOU MY DEAR ITS TRUE WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

A word of advice to the two of you.

1.Your party lost the election because of its incompetence. And because they made this country more reliant on oil...instead of being reliant on industrial development

2.Your party also lost the election based on poor alliances.

3.And you can win the election again in 2019...so long as you reach out to everyone.....and so long as you are not afraid to lose. Buhari was not afraid to lose. You people are so afraid of losing.

4.Go to your states....make your governors and LG chairmen work hard for you. Reform your education system...and put in place polices that would strengthen your non-crude oil sector. Develop the agro-allied industries. End corruption. Make your state work. And the same goes for everyone else.Abuja is not god.

5.If you are still interested in secession...form a party to agitate for your beliefs, win elections...show that you can do a better job running the govt than the PDP and the APC...by developing your states well....like the UK's SNP and the Canadian FLQ....and then eventually agitate for a referendum for secession to be held under neutral auspices. What I am advocating may take years....but it is better than instata secession today...tomorrow...a war with no end..and with millions dead and displaced.

You are free to laugh at my advice...or to think about it. The sad thing is that most Nigerians prefer the crumbs...rather than the work. I on the other hand....do not care about tribe vs tribe or about whether Nigeria is an amalgamation or a contraption...or a federation. My only concern is that Nigerians are not ready to free themselves from a chop mentality...and work towards being among the primus inter pares. No. We would rather grumble about how small our crumb allocation is getting.....and then blame the Hausas. smiley

I am no longer concerned about parties, tribes and stuff. From now on...it is about the potential of each and everyone of us. No to chop mentality.

4 Likes

kurt09:

Did you see APGA and LP in my post?
kurt09:

Didn't you see APGA and LP in my post?
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by bastien: 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Far from it tongue
wow Thank u
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
Burger01:

That's to them anyways and not to the generality of Nigerian people that want and desire change irrespective of time frame of manifestation of such 'change viz development'
I think Ekiti people are the hungry ones, not development centric. In this regard, Buhari should provide them with monthly distribution of Rice and chickens and clearly stay clear of developing their state.

That is hardly an ekiti problem...it is a Nigerian issue....and an African issue.

For example....in Nigeria...Otuoke got a lot of development because of GEJ.

Minna got a lot of development when IBB was in charge.

That reinforces the bad idea that you need to be close to power to get what you want....and that to me is the driving force behind most elections in Nigeria. It has nowt to do with tribe...and everything to do with the laziness of state and LG leaders...and the citizenry.
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by Shubbylee(m): 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
Taylor86:
yes now i see where GEJ failure was programmed

for my fellow niger delta brothers take note of dis, any body who might succeed buhari in 2019 shuld pls cut off kano, katsina and kaduna from nigeria map

we are coming back in 2019, wait for us dis time around we are moving to Aso rock with a native doctor

LOL!! u can buy the scissors down now and give the Person to cut it!! Otondo!!
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
bastien:
wow Thank u

Dnt tk it serious. It's all joke
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by QuotaSystem: 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
Flets:
It would be nice to see the % contribution of this heavily populated north to the country's GDP and Economy.

Why would a state that generates less than 20 million per month recieve 4billion allocation from the federal?

How have the north harnessed her population to its advantage rather than at the polls and for violence?

Nigeria is wrongly structured and must be corrected using true federalism.

Prophet of Doom. Buhari won, the Delta is happy, Asari is being warned by his kinsmen, Nigerians are still alive
tongue tongue tongue.
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by Flets: 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Prophet of Doom. Buhari won, the Delta is happy, Asari is being warned by his kinsmen, Nigerians are still alive tongue.

Enjoy your relative peace while it lasts. May 29th is a date to keep up with.
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by QuotaSystem: 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
Flets:

Enjoy your relative peace while it lasts. May 29th is a date to keep up with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Snake Killed In My Compound Today / Photo: World Fattest Woman With Husband. / All Transfer USSD For MTN, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat (updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.