Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,564 members, 7,955,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:43 PM

2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps (36514 Views)

#edodecides 2016 Elections In Maps / Three Reasons Nigeria's Elections Next Week Could Turn Violent! / All Elections In Nigeria Were Rigged Since 1960 - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by Burger01(m): 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
bushdoc9919:

That is hardly an ekiti problem...it is a Nigerian issue....and an African issue.

For example....in Nigeria...Otuoke got a lot of development because of GEJ.

Minna got a lot of development when IBB was in charge.

That reinforces the bad idea that you need to be close to power to get what you want....and that to me is the driving force behind most elections in Nigeria. It has nowt to do with tribe...and everything to do with the laziness of state and LG leaders...and the citizenry.

Alright. Well said.
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
Flets:
It would be nice to see the % contribution of this heavily populated north to the country's GDP and Economy.

Why would a state that generates less than 20 million per month recieve 4billion allocation from the federal?

How have the north harnessed her population to its advantage rather than at the polls and for violence?

Nigeria is wrongly structured and must be corrected using true federalism.

What are you doing with the 4 million you get?

Seriously....I believe you are from the SS....what are we doing with the 4 million we get?

Are we spending the money on the right things...improving education, infrastructure, etc.?

Why do we still have militants? Why are people risking their lives to steal oil...polluting the environment in the process.?

Is it not because our governors refuse to invest in development...and instead buy guns for the youth ....and now see where we are.?

I think that the Niger Delta deserves more....but you people want to chop money. You really are not interested in development. Just like the Hausas.

Go and make your leaders work for you...and develop innovative economies. Countries with less have made the most out of it.Why can't you and your Hausa friends do the same? And even earn far more money than oil...price up today, drop tomorrow. Why argue over money....that you Nigerians would use to import and chop anyways?
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by babestella: 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
PDP will win the next election if they get a presidential candidate from the core north in 2019. North will not risk a second term with Buharis age. APC played dirty politic which could had torn this country apart by forming alliance with Buhari knowing that 1. The North wants power back by all means, 2. The north will always back their brother for a presidential election even if it will distort our peaceful coexistence in Nigeria. SW played smart but their hope of grabbing the presidency after Buhari might be dashed by PDP using the SS/SE votes which might be difficult for APC to garner. APC played a tribal and revengeful card in this election, that is why the SS/SE had to stick with GEJ. If you remember, APC almost fielded a Muslim Muslim ticket, what does that tell you? It shows no regards for SS/SE where most people are Christians. if they had wanted to balance this, they should have chosen a VP from the SS or SE.

APC must understand that political stability supersedes economic stability and PDP almost achieved that before their unholy alliance with Buhari. Whatever we do, we must achieve political stability as soon as possible if not all our economic gains will amount to nothing in event of another civil war due to our political differences.

That is my opinion shà
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by teajays(m): 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
Southwest is really the Kingmaker in Nigeria. The tip in the scales. Whoever they support, wins. And they vote conscience, not Region ‪#‎MVPs‬ ‪#‎Votes‬ ‪#‎Pattern‬ ‪#‎Change‬ ‪#‎Respect‬
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by Flets: 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
bushdoc9919:

What are you doing with the 4 million you get?

Seriously....I believe you are from the SS....what are we doing with the 4 million we get?

Are we spending the money on the right things...improving education, infrastructure, etc.?

Why do we still have militants? Why are people risking their lives to steal oil...polluting the environment in the process.?

Is it not because our governors refuse to invest in development...and instead buy guns for the youth ....and now see where we are.?

I think that the Niger Delta deserves more....but you people want to chop money. You really are not interested in development. Just like the Hausas.

Go and make your leaders work for you...and develop innovative economies. Countries with less have made the most out of it.Why can't you and your Hausa friends do the same? And even earn far more money than oil...price up today, drop tomorrow. Why argue over money....that you Nigerians would use to import and chop anyways?

What is the contribution of the north with its mighty population to the country's economy and GDP?

Answer the question and quit preaching to the choir
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by Owliver(m): 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Still does not explain the states I mentioned. It also does not explain Taraba.

Then again....the drop in oil prices might have played a bigger role in this election. People are not benefiting as much as they used to.

Then there is Boko Haram...and the govt's handling of that.
there are many reasons sire but when listing the major ones tribalsm and religion will be there. If buhari fails(which I don't pray for) in this first four years the northerners will still give him millions of votes as usual. Trust me

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by kazmanbanjoko(m): 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
Taylor86:
yes now i see where GEJ failure was programmed

for my fellow niger delta brothers take note of dis, any body who might succeed buhari in 2019 shuld pls cut off kano, katsina and kaduna from nigeria map

we are coming back in 2019, wait for us dis time around we are moving to Aso rock with a native doctor
native doctor ke, is it d one from okija shrine, dem no reach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by kazmanbanjoko(m): 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
Taylor86:
wonder y dis northerners are so populated like dis, shekau have to put more effort this time, it seems d dead ones are rising again
why not join them and help shekau, only him cannot do d job. Yu knw nigeria is too big for him. See mumu talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by Owliver(m): 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
holyokoto:

I disagree, We in Benue are predominantly Christian nearly 92%, we voted APC because our Governor Gabriel Suswan is killing us in the name of Governor. WE believe when the big man is out, His power will be limited. Imagine no salary for 7 month now, Polytechnic on strike for 5 months, empty promises etc
that explains your state alone bruh. Am looking at the bigger picture. South-east south-south and north-east and north-west. Only taraba pdp won in core north and taraba is mostly christians. Ss and Se PDP won what do you think happened there? The only reason PDP got votes from NE and NW is because PDP is the ruling party. Only the South-west(yorubas) are indifferent.
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
The only problem is that majority of the arrow-heads in APC are actually former PDP members. It is the same set of politicians in different uniforms and different flags of allegiance. There is no difference.

My love for PDP was because of Jonathan and Jonathan alone, but I am stucked here, cos APC as it is composed is worse than today's PDP.

We need a third-force.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by Owliver(m): 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
Taylor86:

hmmmm words

u nailed it bro, even as a GEJ i am I didn't vote, i was glancing the net checking for updates, refreshing nairaland...

that's the truth bro
funny. I voted for the first time. For GEJ and I saw only few young guys out to vote. The majority were older ones and I wondered why. Its really bad. And we keep complaining about the northerners ruling us all the time when we are too lazy to sacrifice a day every four years to vote. I think the northerners deserve to rule they earned it. wink

1 Like

Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by bastien: 12:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Dnt tk it serious. It's all joke
I know na
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by harunaalh(m): 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
GEJ till 2019...so benue too na Muslim state now
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
bastien:
I know na

Bless u!
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
Billyonaire:
The only problem is that majority of the arrow-heads in APC are actually former PDP members. It is the same set of politicians in different uniforms and different flags of allegiance. There is no difference.

My love for PDP was because of Jonathan and Jonathan alone, but I am stucked here, cos APC as it is composed is worse than today's PDP.

We need a third-force.

Perhaps PDP should be restructured
As a generation has just ended, new generation should be given birth to

1 Like

Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by timunstopable: 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
Taylor86:
wonder y dis northerners are so populated like dis, shekau have to put more effort this time, it seems d dead ones are rising again

You certainly have no common sense
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
timunstopable:

You certainly have no common sense

thunder fire ur papa left NYASH
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by bastien: 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Bless u!
bless u too sire

1 Like

Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by all4gud(m): 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
I now believe that it was a gang up. Nigeria should be divided base on this.
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by muh4lyf(m): 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
Taylor86:
yes now i see where GEJ failure was programmed

for my fellow niger delta brothers take note of dis, any body who might succeed buhari in 2019 shuld pls cut off kano, katsina and kaduna from nigeria map

we are coming back in 2019, wait for us dis time around we are moving to Aso rock with a native doctor
LOLZ... Our next president in 2019 is professor yemi osibanjo. Quote me anywhere...
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by cheruv: 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
ccollins:
am an igbo but what you said is very disgraceful and shows you are a tribal hooligan or some frivolous noise-maker.. Go , read and think about power in unity of Nigeria and other countries alike.. Why division Is it every persons in nigeria that benefit from oil proceeds.. The amnesty contracts from oil awarded to touts and miscreats in Niger-delta and also the collosuss amount of money being awarded from oil companies and refineries.. Has that changed the life of an average Niger-delta person for better. Solve corruption and I see other problems of Nigeria as one - nation dying instantly.. This is a spontaneous cure to the madness raging over nigeria for several years.. [s]Even in powesful countries like U.S.A , there are many different tribes culture and languages.. Yet they still derive strength, sovereignty and an envy of the world in their UNITY[/s] Does it mean every where in USA produces oil??!!!! Use your head and stop being hateful.. Nigeria has been existing for more than 100 yrs and you just want a deadly miracle of secessionHmmm.. Thank you very much
just kos you're afraid of an issue doesn't mean you've to resort to telling white lies! angry
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by mcsamloko(m): 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
nice and I so love it...............

www.adefemiadesida..com
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by Zakkyoz: 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
The problem we have in Africa is that,
we like celebrating mediocrity. In any
competition, there will always be a loser
and winner. What is therefore heroic in
somebody conceding defeat when it was
practically and mathematically proven
that APC has won? The hero here
should be GMB who survived all sorts of
sinister verbal altercations of PDP to
attain what God has destined him to.
God is involved and that is why the
collation of result survived the
"orubebic" attack.
“When a review of
President Jonathan’s administration
is done, we’ll realize how much
damage sycophancy did to
governance" - Oby Ezekwesili.
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by Yiwawo11: 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
Taylor86:
Shekau will soon know the strenth of nigerian army
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by 9jagoodman: 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
Association of Non Indigenes of Lagos State...... Please this Saturday, Keep the promise.
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by Ilekeh(f): 1:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
Lol the SW is very unbaised, compared to the N and SE/SS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by 9jagoodman: 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
muh4lyf:
LOLZ... Our next president in 2019 is professor yemi osibanjo. Quote me anywhere...

Do not let the northerners see this!!!!!
Because, it would mean Igbo Presidency. Twice beaten, once shy
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by 9jagoodman: 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
Billyonaire:

We need a third-force.

If APC finally assumes power, nigeria will experience the worst government ever. All these shout for change is a strategy for 2019 of which if their expectations come to pass, then there would be serious in fighting.
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by Kehinderichard(m): 1:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
mcsamloko:
nice and I so love it...............

www.adefemiadesida..com

Thanks, ur blog is cool
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by zendy: 1:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
calebo101:
[b]They all voted along religious and ethnic choices.

One Nigeria is a very big joke. See how that small Niger Delta produces the wealth that feeds the nation shocked shocked and that same region consists of the hardest working region in Nigeria,The Igbos smiley. Now i see why the other regions can't do without Niger Delta and the East. As dem big reach dem nor fit feed themselves cheesy.

Niger Delta and Biafra wake up, form a merger and demand your sovereignty. Those parasites up there will never let you go because you feed their lazy asses. If they had what you have they would have chased you away since time immemorial. Form a merger and sail away ooooooo smiley. Can't wait to see Niger Delta become Dubai then we be issuing tourist visas to our neighbors.. (AREWA CALIPHATE and their stooge, AFENIFERE grin grin).

We can even lobby a section of the middlebet for economic reasons as well and become a big federation on our own. Niger Delta/Biafra it's time to act oooo, those vampires up there will suffocate us. Chai, no wonder na the North shout One Nigeria pass, because they bring nothing to the table. (FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF DELTA BIAFRA grin grin grin)
[/b]

It will be the happiest moment of my life the day us Igbos and the south-south separate from Nigeria as a new country. As an Igbo man,I am tired of being classified as a "Nigerian" along with Yorubas and Hausas who are people I have no connection and nothing in common with. The notion of "one Nigeria" is a scam

1 Like

Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by billyG(m): 1:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
calebo101:
[b]They all voted along religious and ethnic choices.

One Nigeria is a very big joke. See how that small Niger Delta produces the wealth that feeds the nation shocked shocked and that same region consists of the hardest working region in Nigeria,The Igbos smiley. Now i see why the other regions can't do without Niger Delta and the East. As dem big reach dem nor fit feed themselves cheesy.

Niger Delta and Biafra wake up, form a merger and demand your sovereignty. Those parasites up there will never let you go because you feed their lazy asses. If they had what you have they would have chased you away since time immemorial. Form a merger and sail away ooooooo smiley. Can't wait to see Niger Delta become Dubai then we be issuing tourist visas to our neighbors.. (AREWA CALIPHATE and their stooge, AFENIFERE grin grin).

We can even lobby a section of the middlebet for economic reasons as well and become a big federation on our own. Niger Delta/Biafra it's time to act oooo, those vampires up there will suffocate us. Chai, no wonder na the North shout One Nigeria pass, because they bring nothing to the table. (FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF DELTA BIAFRA grin grin grin)
[/b]

Look @ what this fuul is talking can u survive with d north?shebi u like food,u eat beans,maize,yams,egusi,onion,potatoes,even garri,grdnuts,ogbono,tomatoes,pepper,cow meat do u know are frm d north,can u drink crude oil?
Re: 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps by drtwist(m): 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
hollistarMOB:
Imagine that small delta state de get 25 LG with 1million+ votes for just 1 party, the state wey no even big pass bariga
. Go skul no. Talking like refugees. Very puerile in thinking. Is lagos bigger than Delta

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Snake Killed In My Compound Today / Photo: World Fattest Woman With Husband. / All Transfer USSD For MTN, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat (updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.