Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Doyin Okupe Speaks. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Speaks. (34241 Views)

Doyin Okupe Speaks On Election Postponement/Insecurity Live On Channels. / Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doyin Okupe Speaks. by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 04, 2015
Okupe on his facebook page.( 20 mins ago)

Firstly I never said if APC survives "call me a bastard" what I said was that " I will change
my name" that is the truth. So the prerogative of changing my name is mine. Bastard is not an alternative. But u can continue to say that if it gives u the kick. I really and truly don't care.
Secondly if I make a prediction it is my right to do so. A prediction is essentially what it is... A forecast or projected statement about the future. It does not have to come to pass.
The Almighty CIA predicted Nigeria will break up after 2015 elections. It took the Godliness and intrinsic humaneness of one man to stop that prediction.
Whatever it is you guys have won an election
that was keenly contested yet you are not satisfied. 12m Nigerians voted for Jonathan while 15m for Buhari. This is nothing to be ashamed of.
We are politicians and in our business we are at liberty to use whatever lawful means we have to try and discourage or put our opponents down. This is why when the game is over we down tools and joke with each others again.
Only inexperienced rascals and ill bred effusively emotive or misguided individuals will carry on as if a war has just been won or lost. It was not a war it was a game. Please cool your temper. Life goes on.
WE WILL BE BACK

https://m.facebook.com/okupedoyin?refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fokupedoyin

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by Idrismusty97(m): 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
Since the above comment is hidden, i am hereby ordained the first to comment. With the power invested in me i can categorically say that Doyin Okupe is a Bastard! Thank you.

388 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by Bevista: 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
12m Nigerians voted for Jonathan while 15m for Buhari. This is nothing to be ashamed of.
I disagree with you here Mr Indomie Brain.

Think about this, Buhari with no recognized party structure (not even a LG councillor), without campaigning at all in the entire South, without any known financial backing, etc was able to muscle 12million + votes in 2011.

Fast forward to 2015, PGEJ with the power of incumbency, about 20 state governors + FCT min, the entire security apparatus of the country, excess funds to throw around, etc was able to garner just over 12million votes.

It's a shame!

278 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nonsense
hmmmm okupe d chess player

my brother that's the only alternative

if you can't beat them u join them

only if buhari will 4giv

am pro PDP Too despite our unpaid state allowance of batch A corpers hu just passed out by fayose, i still voted for PDP

somedays are like that, lose or win,

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by 5p1naz(m): 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
tongue okupe ... now is the right time to keep quiet and spend the next 4years reflecting on how terrible your party had been since 1999. Nigerians are sharp now and their votes count.

31 Likes

grin

Foolish man!

21 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by paulolee(m): 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
hmmmm..... politicians are human beings....
Peps ar bashing n insulting hym bt he is getting paid n richer Dan many dt ar still bent on abusein him n even his family
wi all kno he screwed up bt lets just forget abT hym n move on...
hym don even gain more attention Dan Jega self..

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by tiamiyukunle69(m): 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
Better run away. The thing pain am. He wana cry me like a river. O n pe. Ko kan aye Jo. Its now your turn to be a member of the opposition party tongue

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by asdfjklhaha(f): 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
Bastard okupe your oga jonathan has conceded defeat. So in d spirit on oneness, we expect you to accept the name you promised to adopt should apc win. Don't be ashamed of being called a bastard just wear the name like a cloak bastard okupe and it would never be used against u.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by EddyNumerouno(m): 12:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
Bastard

10 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
okupe dnt worry just pray buhari 4gives u

look for what buhari likes and do it for him

as a Muslim u can get him a brand new kettle wey him go dey use wash dic.k b4 prayer

or u get him an English text book

thank me later

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by nellybadas: 12:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
BIG B.A.S.T........D

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by FRANCISEKE1(m): 12:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
Rok
Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by MARKone(m): 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
He should go ahead and change hisname already. Not only did the APC survive, it went ahead to oust a sitting president, his principal. Shame on him, these are the very set of people that alienated the president from Nigerians, feeding him garbage. This should be a life lesson for Mr. Jonathan and the incoming government, surround yourself with the right people. No sentiments.

13 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by haffaze777(m): 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
bastard

4 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by dre11(m): 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
Only inexperienced rascals and ill bred effusively emotive or misguided individuals will carry on as if a war has just been won or lost. It was not a war it was a game. Please cool your temper. Life goes on.
WE WILL BE BACK

This is the bastard that was ranting all over the place that they won't handover the reigns of government to Buhari 'saying he is an illiterate'.......

This is the same person that called GEJ his own Jesus.....
Shame no just dey his dictionary after all we have seen that GMB had also an MSc certificate.

@emboldened..... He is going to kirikiri prison that's where he will be back to

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by Rilwayne001: 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
mumu

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by Maczeelly(m): 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
Men that lack INTEGRITY........What a SHAME!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by NoContract(m): 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
Okupe, you are a political bastard. grin

Quote me at your own peril.

20 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by Doortun(m): 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2015

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
grin grin grin grin

All these politicians, who listens to them? undecided... Many of them have sold their brain for money...

6 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by falufosi(m): 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
omoale jati jati. smh.

8 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by imagyne2002(m): 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
BIG IDIOT!!!
Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by tupacshakur(m): 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
grin
Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by JingoOAU(m): 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
It is a shame that Obafemi Awolowo, Tai Solarin, Wole Soyinka, Fela,etc are sharing the same state with this Puff Puff called Oku-IgbeTdead shit)

10 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by Futureleader201(m): 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Doyin Okupe Speaks. by ayukdaboss(m): 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
You can still change your name to Bastard na??

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Sympathizes With Victims Of Election Violence In Rivers. Photos / Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu / Security Intervenes As Fan Rushes At Atiku In Gombe (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.