Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack (34240 Views)

Dino Melaye Shares 16 Yrs Photos Of Him, Hon Ndudi Elumelu And Babangida Ngoroje / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack by WotzupNG: 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2018
Senator Dino Melaye has shared the statement his brother gave to the police concerning an attack he suffered on his way to answer a court case in Kogi state.

He shared the statement in reaction to police denial of any report of an attack on him.

In a tweet, he wrote:

''One is appalled that police will deny the reportage of my attack by my brother yesterday morning. This is the statement of my brother.''

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/07/dino-melaye-statement-brother-police/

cc lalasticlala

Re: Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack by Olalan(m): 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
Someone needs to tell this guy that we all aren't stupid......
Btw he's taking his stunts too far, cause I don't think a pot bellied man like him can overpower or outsmart common primary school thives

140 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack by cktheluckyman: 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
Olalan:
Btw he's taking his foolishness too far
at least it was reported to the police.Why did they deny?

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack by skelewu404(m): 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
click like is u believe dino and share if u know he is lying

37 Likes 210 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack by skelewu404(m): 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
cktheluckyman:

am just tired of these dramas by these foolish men looting our common wealth and still taken us for fools.
can the military please take over there is more discipline in military regime

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack by Butterflyle0: 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2018
cktheluckyman:

He reported to the police at what station? He should mention it and be exposed for the liar he is.

Its not statement form we are after, its the name of the station and the name of the IPO attached to it / took the statement.

Nigerians are not fools.

112 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack by BlackMbakara1(m): 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
Time of reportage?

Re: Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack by bedspread: 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
Olalan:
Btw he's taking his stunts too far, cause I don't think a pot bellied man like him can overpower or outsmart common primary school thives
was there a report??

Re: Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack by SOFTENGR: 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2018
grin grin grin...and the Polliwood drama continues...

Re: Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack by FarahAideed: 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
So how exactly dis you escape from them ? Did they fall asleep ? Abi you paid them ransome? I stand with Dino but I hate theatrics .

Re: Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack by winsh: 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
Lying scoundrel

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack by winsh: 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
He is an actor, just like other Nigerian politicians
FarahAideed:
So how exactly dis you escape from them ? Did they fall asleep ? Abi you paid them ransome? I stand with Dino but I hate theatrics .

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2018
Attention seeking mofo.
Nigerians don wise pass all these bullshit drama you’re playing. Dindinrindinrobo Malaye Clown
[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack by Pyroex(m): 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2018
Nawao
Re: Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack by notoriousbabe: 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2018
Stage managed

Re: Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack by EmmyDJourno: 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2018
Can we all just stand against stupidity once and for all time

How come he was kidnapped when he had a case in court, only to appear 24hours later

Who we do for this Nigeria

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack by unitysheart(m): 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
Nigerians are not so gullible to swallow everything you pour out on them hook, line, and sinker.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
Wo, I am now confused jare.
Why would Ben Murray Bruce skewer the truth and lie

Re: Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2018

Re: Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack by Fesomu(m): 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
Melaye stop na

Re: Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack by spongeisback: 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2018
Dino we all know what happened to the boy who cried wolf.

Re: Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack by Achor1111(m): 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2018
if this is from police, the police is doing collabo with the kidnappers
Re: Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack by noeloge82(m): 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2018
This may not be the end of this can police deny this report when it's done with their official papers

Even if this guy is not real d police are just playing along and I can tell u they are creating followers for this guy
Re: Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack by unitysheart(m): 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2018
EmmyDJourno:
Can we all just stand against stupidity once and for all time

How come he was kidnapped when he had a case in court, only to appear 24hours later

Who we do for this Nigeria

The drama is getting too much

Re: Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack by justtoodark: 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2018
Olalan:

well...when you allow them to play you for so long,ofcourse they will try to continue with it....

blacks are very gullible,docile....and black leaders know that....it makes things much easier for them....

sorry... undecided undecided...i dont want to insult the black race....its just the truth.... undecided undecided

Re: Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack by ironheart(m): 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
interesting, there are two statement on that statement sheet. until we read what was written behind, then no comment. this remind me of how some people fill deposit slip/tellers in the bank and still take some home

Re: Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack by Assassin101: 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
he has succeeded in proving himself to be a scallywag

Re: Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack by olaolaking: 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
cktheluckyman:

Your intelligence is questionable. Did you see any police around the report?
Please prove to me that that report was not written this morning. Prove to me that it was not just written and snapped for the purpose of deceiving your likes

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack by BruncleZuma: 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2018
Re: Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack by elmodee7(m): 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
coming out to the press to confirm a lie.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack by Neoteny(m): 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
What a cockery of a report

“We were driving and some gunmen started firing. Our vehicles turned back. I couldn’t see my brother’s car and his phones were unreachable “

How does that add up to kidnapping?

I thought there was a call for ransom or something

And where was his security through all this?

He’s just angling for sympathy

Metuh started the day whole “pity me I’m being hounded” thingy. Kanu took it, fayose developed it, saraki and ekwemeradu enhanced it, dino borrowed it

28 Likes 2 Shares

Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins APC Primaries In Edo / Security Intervenes As Fan Rushes At Atiku In Gombe (Video) / Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi